Official October Team Bumpkins

I know I mentioned this before, but any chance we can change our names on 1st page in accordance to what team we're on Chaos? :hugs:

Then we will know how many Pink, Blue and Yellows we have x

Does a Banana Muffin make up a balanced meal? :rofl:

It's got fruit in it... and grain... so it must be balanced, right? Low GI and everything with the oats :rofl:

We're still team yellow at the moment, as LO was NOT playing at our 20 week scan! I'm weirdly convinced that it's a boy though. Couldn't tell you why, the old wive's tales are split 50/50, it's just a feeling!

I know I mentioned this before, but any chance we can change our names on 1st page in accordance to what team we're on Chaos? :hugs:

Then we will know how many Pink, Blue and Yellows we have x

Change your names? You mean make them pink/blue or yellow?

I can do that, you'll all gonna have to list from this post to as what team you're on tho so I aint got to scroll back thru 300 pages to find out ;) (And my memory aint that good haha)

So yea, just post next and just say Team "colour" for me and I'll sort it out :)

Does a Banana Muffin make up a balanced meal? :rofl:

It's got fruit in it... and grain... so it must be balanced, right? Low GI and everything with the oats :rofl:

We're still team yellow at the moment, as LO was NOT playing at our 20 week scan! I'm weirdly convinced that it's a boy though. Couldn't tell you why, the old wive's tales are split 50/50, it's just a feeling!

I like your style!! :rofl: Well I had one for breakfast with an apple and a glass of juice....feel very good about myself now! :rofl:

I'm weirdly convinced I'm having a boy too....and I'm strangely ok with it. Although i've had 2 dreams now where I've got a little girl so who knows. I just think a boy would be a little mischeif and this baby kicks in all sorts of funny places :rofl:
My predictors etc are all 50/50 too and i'm not getting many 'clues' from my symptoms. Bring on October!! :happydance:

Chaos - Team Yellow for us.....although weird feeling for Team blue but wont be finding out if we can help it.

Hi Everyone
Hope we are all well?? Havent been around much as got so many assignments to do for college and leave in few weeks im happy though pasted my course with flying colours so uni here i come!
Can you add me as team blue please xx

Team yellow for me please. And I noticed you have me down as 8th but I'm due on 19th thanks hehe.

I don' know what's come over me but I've all of a sudden got the cooking bug!! I've just made myself the nicest brocolli and stilton soup....from scratch. Hubby brought some white stilton back last night and I just couldn't resist trying it....my word it was nice. Going to make myself some chocolate chip cookies later on too, and a texan pie for tea.......I think my energy is making a come back girls, just in time for me to go back to work.....boooooo! :hissy::rofl:

hi ladies!
went round to see my friends last night, and ended up having a poker night. treated myself to half a pint, and boy did it taste good :D
and the weather today is awesome! going to take bump and dog out for a nice walk

I know what you mean Aimee Lou. I made two huge pots of soup yesterday! Ham & Lentil and Chicken Noodle. Also made a huge turkey stir fry. Which is all very well but I'm at home alone for a couple of weeks yet and my freezer is tiny lol! I need to get a new, bigger freezer before October. It's definately on the to do list! Oh and a washing machine with a dryer that actually works. One thing about having a winter baby in scotland is that the washing never dries!! I've lived without my dryer for about 2 years, just use a clothes horse next to a radiator lol but with a baby I reckon that won't really be an option!

Chaos, I'm Team Yellow but still not sure if I'll be finding out my proper colour. We've agreed to book a 20 week scan for the the 22, 23 or 24th June as hubby will be here and we'll be past the 20 week mark so we've got a month to decide if we want to know!!

Edit - is it just me or is anyone else jealous of everyone moving into third tri :blush: I'm almost the last day in October so I have such a long time to wait to even get that 20 week scan!

Chaos - We're on Team Yellow at the moment, though hopefully that will change at our scan on 28th June :D

Aimee-Lou, that soup sounds amazing! Want to come and make some for me? :lol:

I've done more baking lately than I ever have done before (plus made LOADS of pancakes), but my motivation for cooking is so low. I've got 4 weeks off at the moment (my placement fell through due to my SPD :( ), so I'm hoping that I'll get back into the swing of cooking again.

Lazy Leo - I'm in no hurry to get to 3rd Trimester, myself :lol:. Not because I don't want LO to get here, or anything, but because I know I've got an essay due around the same time, and I'm in denial about it at the moment :rofl:

Ok everyone up until this post has had their gender updated on the first post.

I decided to make a yellow stork smiley as I wasn't able to find one anywhere on the web, and show the difference by putting the specific coloured stork in front of your name. There is a running tally of numbers at the top of the post.

If you want the yellow stork smiley, right click on it "Save image as" .. save it on your desk top and then to use it you need to upload it to something like photobucket and link it as an image .. to your sig or where ever you want to use it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->