Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi Ladies, hope everyone doing ok. I was hoping someone might be able to offer me some advice. For the last few nights I have had a pain in my right side which is worse when I lie on my back. If I lie on my side it eases, it is kind of like a stitch pain. It is there during the day but only uncomfortable whilst lying down. Just wondered if this was normal at this stage (17+5) and whether I should call midwife.
xx

Ive had some twinges I think they feel muscular, may be ligaments softening

Thanks Maffie. Have done some searches and thinking that its round ligament pain - bloody annoying!

Good Afternoon Ladies!!:cloud9:

OH has got a full time agency job, it's his as long as he wants it!!!:wohoo:

Dad gets out of hospital today!! :happydance::happydance: Dad, Mam & Sister are coming home today!! We're going down for a weekend away and to bring the van back.:muaha:

I hope everyone is having the change of luck!! I had a feeling today was going to be a good day!!!:happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy...

Hi Ladies, hope everyone doing ok. I was hoping someone might be able to offer me some advice. For the last few nights I have had a pain in my right side which is worse when I lie on my back. If I lie on my side it eases, it is kind of like a stitch pain. It is there during the day but only uncomfortable whilst lying down. Just wondered if this was normal at this stage (17+5) and whether I should call midwife.
xx

Yanno, I've had these pains and it turned out to be trapped wind. I was worried about how painful it was, I thought I was gonna pass out! It felt like a really bad stitch cause of its position. Remember the womb is pushing your guts all out to the side and up out of their normal position so you'll get trapped wind and stuffed up more than you normally would.

Of course if you want reassurance call your midwife, its what they are there for :) I'm sure she'll put your mind right to ease.

Ahh eswift, so pleased for you all x And you get a little break away into the equation too, bargain!!!
I'm a little hacked off, had the man out to measure for new carpets on Tuesday and he left me 3 quotes for different ones, went into pick today from all the ones in the shop and a different man quoted me £690 which is £300 cheaper than original quote for a dearer carpet, he must have done something wrong or the first man was trying to con me, problem is I cant afford to order them for 2 weeks, I bet in that time the first man takes a look and phones me to say the price is wrong......bloody typical huh!!!!

Why is it that when you get up to wait for the Tesco guy to arrive....between 9am and 11am....he still isnt here yet?! I've had to give in and feed DSS Frosties which I hate doing cos he was hungry. Waiting for my food, then we are making some cupcakes and this afternoon we are going swimming to Bedford Oasis which will be good fun. DSS is dead excited about the swimming and is wanting to go get his trunks lol...unfortunately OH is still asleep and they are under our bed which is one of those ottoman beds.

If you e-mail tesco customer services & complain & say you're pregnant with kids & you rely on the delivery service, you'll get your delivery charge refuded, a £5 voucher off your next online shop & 100 clubcard points. Happened to me twice, lol!

Maffie- try to take it easy. I really do hope you start to feel better & more relaxed soon.
Eswift- sorrt to hear about your dad, but I'm pleased that he's doing better. Best wishes from to you & all your family at this time.
Chaos- How'd the 'mum' meet go?
Babylove- congrats on the house find!!! Look fab.
Everyone I've missed out- sorry! I hope you're all well & coming along nicely, as they say! :)

I had a check-up with my GP today. Was there for like 30 minutes pouring my heart out, all for no reason because eferything is absolutely fine & he said I've had one of the healthiest pregnancies he's seen so far this spring, LOL!!!! Just me being a plank, then, hehe. Heard the baby's heartbeat again (143 beats per min), my BP is fine, fundal length is perfectly normal. He said my aches & pains were round ligament pains, stretching of my tummy muscles (I'm an ex-gymnast), & trapped wind so nithing to worry about. Pee was normal, weight is good, diet is healthy, he's prescribed me some eye drops & nasal spray again for my hayfever & upped the doseage on one of my 3 inhalers for my asthma, ....... blah, blah blah!
So I officially cannot complain about anything now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow at 1:50. Cannot wait to see my lil bubba again. Mu OH has even got the whole day off work so after the scan we can go to Babies R Us to look at nursury things, coz I joined their mother & baby club & they sent me a ton of money off vouchers. Figured we may as well take advatage of it, since I've been good so far & haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet.

We also found another name we like. Madlen (the welsh version of madeline/madeleine). It's the first girls name we've agreed on other tha Mollie & Daisy, but for boys names we have a list as long as my arm because we like all of them. :)

Anyways, wish me luck that we might be able to find out what team we're on tomorrow! (finger's crossed. I am so depserate to know!)

Take care everyone. :)

Good Afternoon Ladies!!:cloud9:

OH has got a full time agency job, it's his as long as he wants it!!!:wohoo:

Dad gets out of hospital today!! :happydance::happydance: Dad, Mam & Sister are coming home today!! We're going down for a weekend away and to bring the van back.:muaha:

I hope everyone is having the change of luck!! I had a feeling today was going to be a good day!!!:happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy...

Oh bless you, you sound soooo happy. I am really pleased for you:) xx

We also found another name we like. Madlen (the welsh version of madeline/madeleine). It's the first girls name we've agreed on other tha Mollie & Daisy, but for boys names we have a list as long as my arm because we like all of them. :)

Madlen is a nice (and really unusual) name. Would love to know your choices of boys' names ... or are you keeping them secret?

We won't be announcing our choice of names until baby is born. Not even telling friends or family possible choices. Partly this is because we just want to wait, but partly it's because they're running a sweepstake on the name at our local, so we can't announce until all the names on the list have been bought :rofl:

Chaos- How'd the 'mum' meet go?

Yea it went well thanks, They are all really nice. I won't be able to make many meetups until I give up work in Aug as they are day time, but will go to more weekend ones.

I think I stayed out a bit late past my bed time last night because I feel like total shit today lol. Took the mornin' off work :)

xx

I am having these type of pains right now, really uncomfortable today, all over abdomen, even round my rib cage so bra feels really tight :( cannot concentrate on what I should be doing at work, is rubbish! PS and 17+3

Madlen is a nice (and really unusual) name. Would love to know your choices of boys' names ... or are you keeping them secret?

We won't be announcing our choice of names until baby is born. Not even telling friends or family possible choices. Partly this is because we just want to wait, but partly it's because they're running a sweepstake on the name at our local, so we can't announce until all the names on the list have been bought :rofl:

For boys, the list is literally a whole sheet of A4, hehe. But the main ones we both like are: George, Archie, Arthur, Castle, Rivers and Theo. We were gonna stick to our family tradition of having french first names & welsh middle names, but then thought screw it, it's our baby, we'll call it what we want! At the moment, we're leabing towards George & Archie for a boy & Daisy & Madlen for a girl. If my OH annoys me too much though, I'll go above his head & call it Taliesyn (pronounced Tally-essin: beautiful welsh name I have always adored, but that my OH hates with a vengence) whether it's á boy or a girl!!!

That being said, I am a firm believer in choosing a name that 'fits' the baby when you actually see it. I was called Amber until 2 days before I was born, then got lumbered with Fleur, LOL! My sister was always a Chloe & my brother didn't have a name for 9 days because my mum literally just couldn't figure out anything that all of us thought suited him. In the end he was Charles, & I honestly think it was perfect for him. My OH is called Craig & I can't imagine him being anything other than a Craig either- he really suits that name to a tee. We all have good old Welsh middle names.

what are some names that everyone else has thought of? (if you dont mind sharing that is!) :) :) :)

Im only just starting to think of names, I just seem to be looking at everything realated to boys, i dont know why though. I seem to of convinced myself its a boy

Hey girls and bumps,hope everyone is doing good.
I have my 2nd gender scan on Saturday,yes I did say 2nd :rofl: I did a post on it at the time but the short version of the tale is that we came away and started doubting what we had seen and the sonographer. Its not that we don't believe her,more that we want confirmation by someone else as she just didn't fill either of us with confidence to go out and buy clothes. She even told us to keep the reciepts for the things we buy!..I dunno if she says that to everyone but it didn't sit real good with us!
We have 20week scan coming up soon but it is after we come back from holiday and we want to know before we go so we can shop for baby clothes out there. On that subject...wahoooooo...6 days till holiday time!! :happydance:

Hi all,
Scan tomorrow! :happydance: And I have no work until next Weds woop! I'm on team yellow so we won't be asking the sex. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Will post a pic tom...

Breathlessness seems to be getting better. Lots of strange movements at the moment - like the baby is moving around sometimes and doesn't have enough room (but I may be confusing this with wind!). Everytime I eat though bump wiggles as if to be disco dancing...

We're going down to Hampshire on Sat to visit my Mum. It's the first time she'll have seen me PG :) I can't wait to see her...

Hope everyone is OK. x|

Arggghh wheres my ticker gone?! Ive not done anything!

I just thought that! :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/136517-anyone-else-having-problems-seeing-baby-gaga-tickers.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->