Official October Team Bumpkins

Good luck Aimee-Lou. Do what you feel comfortable with, not what's easiest, if i has to be postponed then so be it.

I think the postponement is best but I desperately want it over with.....I suppose the worst is over with now. Coming back after nearly 3 weeks off was so nerve wracking!!

Going to call hubby and see what he says. Thanks girls xx

What a joke.....

Well I can't have hubby in with me. It has to be a colleague or a union rep. I've opted for union rep which means that I will be waiting for 2 weeks until the people are available to do it, and I can organise the people to attend.

So I have 2 weeks to get through! I am actually really mad but kind of relieved too. It's sad but true that if I can make it til friday I can then have another period signed off and still get paid ssp (so no major financial difficulty) and get this sorted.

about 100 things I'm not happy about but I can air these at the meeting. I have a feeling I'm not going to last until my maternity leave but hey, at least I have the support of my hubby, my GP and midwife and you girls!!

Thanks for all the good luck wishes girls! You're the best!! xx

Crickey girls what a weekend! all i have done is wrap up bundles of boys clothes and print labels! but its safe to say that ALL the boys stuff is gone and is slowly being replaced by pink things :happydance:

Look how cute these are :cloud9:

CIMG1598.JPG

Having a lazy couple of days now as all that listing and sending has frazzled my brain... I am looking forward to tomorrow as it will be my birthday :happydance:
OH has brought me a Tiffany necklace and braclet set and i cant wait to wear it.

Well i am off to watch some TV and slob out

:hug: to all xx

:wohoo: Check out the outfit i just brought for Amy on ebay :cloud9:
!BShFis!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKDopn3G0!~~_1.JPG

Sorry i had to show someone as my OH is at work lol... xx

Very cute indeed Baby.love you must be pleased to be rid of all the blue things!

Chaos thank you for all the yellow storks, they are just the cutest!!!

Aimee-lou, try not to get overly stressed about things, hang on in there as its only a few days till friday. Easier said than done though I would think :hug:

I have booked a detailed 20 week scan! It's an evening appointment on 22 June, so just under 4 weeks away. It so annoys me that Glasgow don't offer them as standard. Grr, so its £230 but I am very much looking forward to seeing Horrace again and I think we will find out if he is indeed a she!!!

Thanks girls! I don't know quite how I'm going to get through this week tbh but we'll get there I'm sure.

Thanks xx

Baby.love - wow those are majorly cute. My sister gave us 3 boxes of girls clothes which are all adorable and I'm hoping we have a little girl now hehe. Oh well we plan on having another after this so even if this is a blue bump the clothes will go in the loft for the next one.

AimeeLou - good luck with this week hunni. Just take some deep breaths and ignore any snidy comments and we are always here for a rant if needed.

Mornin'

Oh how I love 3 day weekends!

Littlekitten ~ Front page updated.

Baby.Love ~ Cute outfits! I have something along the lines of the jeans outfit that I found at a yard sale for a dollar.

Neon ~ Yup I got the breathlessness and itchy belly!

Djgirl ~ I wanna know the sex of the baby! The time needs to hurry up and come :rofl:

Aimee-lou ~ That kinda sucks you have to wait two weeks, but its better to get the correct representation as they might try and push their luck with just a colleague there. Will be interesting to see how they treat you for the next couple weeks. Keep a detailed log with times and dates, and document anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. It all counts.

Ok I need to go shower and get read for work. Have a great day!

Good morning (well, Lunch time) everyone! Just checking in to see how you're all doing. I for one, had probably the best night's sleep I've had in ages! I woke up at 11am thismorning, and felt so relaxed & content... Then realised I was freaking desperate for the loo & bubba was kciking the hell out of my left side, hehe. :) Have just done some housework, then off to work at 3:30. Got tomorrow off, so I'm going to Southampton for the day to go look at Toys R Us, Mothercare, Mamas & Papas, Pumpkin Patch & any other baby store they have at West Quay, LOL!!!!! I feel the need to spend, spend, spend-------> my OH's money! (yeah baby!)

AimeeLou- it's a shame they've had to postpone the meeting & it does suck that you can't have your OH there with you for support, but at least with a union rep, they will know their stuff & will be able to mediate & represent you the most appropriate way & make sure you dont get taken advatage of. I really hope you're able to stay positive over the coming days until the next meeting & that it doesn't have any (more) negative affects on your health. I can't even imagine how stressful this all must be for you...

Babylove- congrats on the house!!!!! I bet you must be thrilled to bits and at least by moving in august, you've got plenty of time to unpack & get sorted before lil Amyh arrives. The clothes you've got her are absolutely adorable! She's gonna be one trendy chic! I have to admit, that even though I'm over the moon to be having a boy, when I look at the little girls clothes, I can't help but wish I had someone in my life who had a little girl that I could buy things for & spoil, lol. At least having my 2 nephews only 4 miles away, I can spoil them and also get a ton of stuff off my sister- she says she's already got 3 whole bozes of clothes in first size & 0-3 for me, along with a load of maternity clothes that she doesn't need anymore, so it's going to save me a fortune! :) Thank god for family, hey?! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for wednesday!!!!!!! Hope you have a fab day & get some cool presents. :)

Some good news at last for me girls.....

I'm going home in half an hour!....and we are going to get at least half of our money back on our failed hols to Florida!! Woohoo! Means we can definitely afford our holiday to Cornwall now!! Whoo!!

ahh what a wonderful day! not making the mistake of getting sunburnt today, im still in pain!

i start moving into my own house tomorrow, soooo excited! but scared at the same time, im not very good with money, so im going to have to learn lol

Finally got round to putting my 2 scan pics of my little boy :baby: onto my laptop lol. Just feeling happy & proud & felt like sharing them. :happydance:

The 1st one is at my 12 week scan (13+1)
The 2nd one is at my 20 week scan (20+0)

Attachments

• DSC00900.jpg
    DSC00900.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00917.jpg
    DSC00917.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow Flora the 20 week pic is amazing, you can see all his little features so clearly :cloud9: He is adorable x

yeah, I was actually really surprised how clear everything was at the 20 week scan. Can you imagine the shock & giggles when I saw all his boy bits in close up????? :rofl:

Afternoon girls
baby.love congrats on the house hun, am really pleased for you and you will be all unpacked and sorted by the time Amy arrives, even better:happydance:

Aimee :hug: hun, stay strong and I hope the nxt 2 weeks go quickly for you, I know how it drags at work when things are going wrong but do try to rise above it and focus on the trip to Cornwall.

Well I'm 21 weeks today and have my scan at 11.45 tomorrow, am a mixture of nerves and excitment at the moment, we are hoping to find out if the bump is pink or blue but will just be so relieved to hear that everything is ok and baby is happy and healthy:baby:

Half term this week, so have been to the park this morning and we are going out to buy some goldfish later on, I bought a little tank at the car boot for £2 so gotta get some stuff to fill it and 2 little fishes for my little men!!

Hello ladies:D
Great news Aimee!
Love the pics, Flora-they're great!
Babylove-That little set with the jeans is adorable...I would totally wear that in a grown up size!:rofl:
jlo-
Good luck to you! Mine is at 11:15, but that is the time here, so I think you will know first-seems like time drags on forever, huh?
Chaos-Looking forward to letting you know and getting my very own stork:D Oh, and any last minute guesses are welcome, as I am not diggin up last weeks thread!:rofl:(boy was winning by a landslide, though)
Sadly, work is calling....but, I'll be back:muaha:

Good luck with the scans Jlosomerset & DJgirl1976 :) Here's hoping evcerything is happy & healthy & all! :) Let us know what team!

I'm going to get ready for work now. Will check back tomorrow. Have great evenings everyone. :hi:

djgirl it certainly does seem to be taking its time getting here, am sure I wont sleep much tonite!!
Was talking to a girl at work about it and she was at hospital for half a day having hers done as they couldnt get all the measurements so she had to keep going off for walks and coming back, as I am meant to be in work tomorrow wouldnt that be a bonus if it meant I get half day off, hehe!!!
I too am looking forward to having my stork (please co-operate baby!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->