Official October Team Bumpkins

Mer i got you a little present to welcome you to 2nd tri bumpkins, i hope you like it xx

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/spam-1.jpg

:rofl:

Keerthy ~ Yup, sounds like round ligament pains to me. I went through a week where my right side was all crampy and achey like that. If you're unsure just give your midwife a bell and ask her :)

yup, I thought the same too.... they have reduced now! but feel them now and then!!!!

Have an appointment with my gynaecologist on monday.... will tell him then anyways! The advantage of being in India.... Lol!!!!

Just had my lunch! Rice with spinach curry.... I found it delicious today! weird.. as I dont enjoy it that much!

Hows everyone doing today?????

Added Neon.

Urgh today is the third day I've woken up with a headache. I think I need my neck adjusted and that's gonna have to wait till Monday. I gave in and took pain killers just now.

What's everyone have planned for the weekend?

Added Neon.

Urgh today is the third day I've woken up with a headache. I think I need my neck adjusted and that's gonna have to wait till Monday. I gave in and took pain killers just now.

Me too Chaos, I keep waking up with them, not sure if I'm getting to warm or if its because I'm not sleeping well - boobies hurting lots!!! Need a nice relaxing massage me thinks!!

Added Neon.

Me too Chaos, I keep waking up with them, not sure if I'm getting to warm or if its because I'm not sleeping well - boobies hurting lots!!! Need a nice relaxing massage me thinks!!

I've been waking up with mild headaches for the last few days and I think it might be dehydration - I try not to drink too much in the evenings so I don't need to pee during the night, but then I wake up in the morning feeling totally parched so I can't win. I've been keeping a bottle of water next to my bed so I can take a big gulp when I wake up, then within a few minutes I feel a bit better. It's usually a bit warm though... maybe I need a fridge next to my bed, or send hubby to the fridge every morning for me!

Added Neon.

I've been waking up with mild headaches for the last few days and I think it might be dehydration - I try not to drink too much in the evenings so I don't need to pee during the night, but then I wake up in the morning feeling totally parched so I can't win. I've been keeping a bottle of water next to my bed so I can take a big gulp when I wake up, then within a few minutes I feel a bit better. It's usually a bit warm though... maybe I need a fridge next to my bed, or send hubby to the fridge every morning for me!

Thanks for that, you could be right, I dont tend to drink after 9 o'clock and not the earliest of risers in the morning, will give the water a go and see if it does the trick

Mer i got you a little present to welcome you to 2nd tri bumpkins, i hope you like it xx

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/spam-1.jpg

:rofl:

aww hun you shouldnt have, no seriously you shouldnt have i hate spam :hissy::hissy::hissy:
anyway hiii im here :happydance::happydance: i made it :rofl::rofl:

ohhh can i go on the list for the 17th please :blush:

My girlfriend is due on October 4th.
I was on October Bumpkins thread in trimester 1 aswell.

Good idea to have this here too im on te first trimester one but not here im due oct 10 :)

Im here!!! :yipee:

Can i go on the list please.. due 18th Oct :D

xxx

Hey all sorry not chatted on this one yet - Broke my laptop so I'm not at my mums on her comp which Im hoping to take home with me 2night :D

Hope everyone is good!!

I'm off for a family picnic, hope weather brightens up! xx

Sorry, had to peek in here to see October Thread! I am in October thread in 1st Tri. And I am coming here on this friday 17th!!! So save me a seat when I come in on Friday!
I am glad this thread has started up so October Bumpkins have a home that they are coming to! :D:D See you all Friday! xx

Mornin' Girls and Bumps!

Ok, Mer01, CarlandMolly, lexy604, Anababe, BubbleOnBoard ~ All updated on the front post.

How's everyones Sunday? I'm still in a spring cleaning mood and have a big urge to cook roasties with bisto lol.

This afternoon we're going to a mates house for a Easter dinner.

happy easter all!!! how are we all feeling today xxxxxxxxx

Hi jlosomerset

I'll join your facebook group but haven't officially 'come out' on facebook yet!!! I'm only 12+2 so shouldn't even really be in the 2nd tri pages yet but was just sneaking an early look and found this thread!

Looking forward to joining you all soon!

Amanda x

Hiya

Hope your all enjoying your Easter Sunday. Ive been to the park today with Caeden and my friend. Was lovely, the weather is so nice! :D

Thanks for adding me to the list Chaos :)

:hug:

xx

Hi Ladies!

I'm just taking a peek, to see what the next tri looks like! Hope you don't mind me taking a peek around the corner.

Hope your bumps are all growing well and you're all feeling healthy. My medicine seems to be working so starting to feel better in myself; only prob I have now is the energy levels being so low; hopefully that will pick up soon...

I hope to see you all soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->