Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi jlosomerset

I'll join your facebook group but haven't officially 'come out' on facebook yet!!! I'm only 12+2 so shouldn't even really be in the 2nd tri pages yet but was just sneaking an early look and found this thread!

Looking forward to joining you all soon!

Amanda x

No probs hun, u come on in when ur ready x

Hi bumpkins :D

I made it over :happydance:

I am so so happy to be here!

And happy easter everyone!

x

Welcome to everyone moving over to join us!!
I cant face my easter egg, wots that all about!!!! Have given in to cheese n biscuits instead which was delicious!!!

I've just been reading up on how many of you are waking up all groggy and headachy. You poor things!

I was advised by GP to drink Glocose added to water during the night as my bp and sugar levels were getting too low. I tried the locozade Glocose drinks and didn't sleep a wink:hissy:; but when I tried 1 or 2 teaspoons of glocose added to a bottle of water and sipped it when I woke or rolled over; :sleep:I slept and woke up feeling fine just with the I need to eat thing going on. Might be worth a try for all you ladies waking up with hangover type symptoms.:shrug:

It might be that I'm drinking that much of the Glocose drinks that the glocose water doesn't taste too bad, you can't really taste the sweetness. Certainly made me feel 100% better.:blush:

The ladies who were in 1st tri, will know how my journey has been so far; I certainly feel as though things are moving in the right direction. :thumbup:

The house is still an issue, but I'm feeling much better, medicine has (do I speak too soon?) sorted the sickness; the Glocose is sorting my sugars and that leaves just the energy levels which GP says may take some time yet.. But at least we're getting there!!:yipee:

Not sure if any of you pop into 1st tri any more, but I just need to tell you about my car boot bargains from yesterday..

I got a 3 wheeler pram, Moses basket stand, car seat, doppler, Large assortment of maternity clothes and change from £35... (cost me £32!!) Really pleased. Doppler needed a battery, got one tried it and found a lovely heart beat, best bit was when DS had a listen. He went silent!!! That just never happens, it was worth the £2 I paid. He was so excited afterwards, and really shocked that you could really really hear the baby...:wohoo:

OH & I cleaned that pram yeaterday afternoon, it's really has cleaned up like new.:happydance:.. Washed and ironed all the maternity clothes, ran out of energy to even attempt to try them on; that a job for after breakie number 2.. But I found no marks or holes. 19 items for a £10!! :cloud9: Talk about money saved - I paid £30 for a pair of jeans???:hissy:

So after my really busy day, I slept from 9.30 until 6am this morning and now feel ready to bargain hunt again, doubt I'll do as well today. But I know we just can't afford to buy everything new and/or I do feel that so much reusable stuff is getting binned (Not sure I'm really thing about the environment or more about money wasted?) At least it recycling in a possitive way.:blush:. So ladies let see if we all can't grab a bargain!:hugs:

Mornin' all (And bumps!)

I aint got time to catch up right now. Had a God awful sleepless night last night. Between being woken up from sleeping on my back (now feels like one of the cats is laying on my belly and creating pressure when I back sleep) and round ligament pains I am shattered .. AND am now late getting ready for work.

New bumps, I'll add you to the list when I get home from work tonight :)

The doppler should be arriving today so am excited about that.

Have a great day Lovelies.

Has anyone started buying things for nursery or baby yet?
I am so anxious to but I still haven't yet because we want to wait and find out what we are having first. Which I also CAN'T WAIT for!!! haha

hiya everyone so how do i join this thread/group?? still new to this and is quite confusing!

Im due 5th October on my actually birthday..couldnt of planned it more if i tried..
so will have a beautifull present.. nice to see so many people around this time aswell and the hear how everone is getting on..hope ur all ok!

i didnt really have any sickness was very lucky.i still feel really tired and i see a few of u are aswell.. i just dont feel like im pregnant..i get scared sometimes if everythng is ok its really wierd..
does anyone else get like this sometimes???

take care guys and will be nice to talk to u all xx

It's taken me a few days as have been busy over the Easter weekend so haven't logged on but I'm now an official 2nd Trimester girl too now. YAY!!!

14+3 today and feeling ok.

Contemplating whether to invest in a doppler. Do any of you ladies have one and if so which one do you have and where did you buy it?

Yay, another bumpkin :happydance: Nice to see you over msangie!

I rented a doppler rather than buying one, you can rent them off ebay and the HiBebe ones are fab, thats the one I got, although I didnt get the one with the LCD display which tells you the heart rate and now I kinda wish I did :dohh:

x

I rented a doppler rather than buying one, you can rent them off ebay and the HiBebe ones are fab, thats the one I got, although I didnt get the one with the LCD display which tells you the heart rate and now I kinda wish I did :dohh:

x

Oooh might have a little nosey on eBay now. Thanks for that:happydance:

x

Oooh might have a little nosey on eBay now. Thanks for that:happydance:

You are welcome :D x

Ive got a doppler, its got an LCD screen to see babys heartrate.. but, ive only used it a few times and if i cant find the heartbeat within the first min i give up and put it away haha im too impatient :rofl: So im going to sell it. No point me keeping it lying around. So if anyone wants a doppler then you welcome to mine :D lol

xxx

Welcome over Bumpkins :happydance:

Oh girls i am shattered! Not sleeping well lately as we have made a huge decision to move away from Ipswich just after the baby is born! Its playing on my mind alot as i am so excited as thats where i am from.

Msangie, i have a Hi.bebe with LCD and its fab..I would say get one of those as after the baby is born you can sell it on for a good price.

Hi everyone

I had my double test today and got to hear baby's heartbeat,was quite shocked because the mw said dont always find them but she found it pretty much right away -was strange but nice to hear since its been 3 weeks since my scan now. Assuming all well with the tests then that is us until 15th May when get 20 week scan!!! And hopefully find out if its pink or blue!

Still feeling the nausea particularly from 6pm until I go to bed, still tending to go at 9pm just to be able to forget about the nausea until morning!!

Welcome over Bumpkins :happydance:

Oh girls i am shattered! Not sleeping well lately as we have made a huge decision to move away from Ipswich just after the baby is born! Its playing on my mind alot as i am so excited as thats where i am from.

Ooh baby.love how exciting, so much to plan! Where are you planning on moving to?

Girls I am so tired today, feel drained, DS1 has a friend coming to play allday tom so early nite for me tonite in preparation!!!

Does anyone know what the going rate is for babysitters? Have asked a neighbours 17 year old daughter to babysit on wed nite but dont have a clue how much to pay her?
Both boys will be in bed when she gets here and very unlikely to get up, will prob be 7.30 - 10.30/ 11 at latest, any ideas? x

Hello all, ive been feeling tired too the last couple of days, thought i had got over it!!! Babylove where are you moving from/to??? i bet your minds in overdrive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->