Official October Team Bumpkins

Evening girls. Jlo & sam i am moving from Ipswich to Milton Keynes :)

As for babysitter i have not got a clue lol! Sorry x

Hi girls...I am due October 11...just joined today but have been on here reading up some before today, so....hopefully I can join the club:)

Evening!

Well the doppler arrived today. Pretty awesome contraption :) Regarding the heatbeat .. you don't need the LCD screen. If you just count how many beats in 15 seconds and times it by 4 you'll get your answer.
I'm so knackered tonight I reckon I'll be in bed by 930 lol.

Ok ~ Dreamer56, Jayne191284, Bickers, Awayagain, Djgirl1976, All added to the first page list and welcome to the group! Jump on in :)

Msangie11 ~ What's your due date so I can add you to the front page? Regarding the doppler I rented mine from stork radio (google it) it was 88 bucks for 6 months (About 50/60 quid) good price. Brand new they are *really* expensive.

Eswift ~ That's interesting infromation. I try not to drink much after 6pm as I end up piddling all thru the night. I guess I'm just gonna have to drink and suck it up and get rid of the headaches. I might try some glucose water also.
That's some really awesome deals you got there.

Mommyw/Baby2 ~ I aint had a chance to buy anything yet, at the rate the family is buying stuff I'll not need to haha.

Jlosomerset ~ Around 5 or 10 quid an hour? babysitting prices have gone up since I was a kid haha.

Evening!

Well the doppler arrived today. Pretty awesome contraption :) Regarding the heatbeat .. you don't need the LCD screen. If you just count how many beats in 15 seconds and times it by 4 you'll get your answer.
I'm so knackered tonight I reckon I'll be in bed by 930 lol.

Msangie11 ~ What's your due date so I can add you to the front page? Regarding the doppler I rented mine from stork radio (google it) it was 88 bucks for 6 months (About 50/60 quid) good price. Brand new they are *really* expensive.

My due date is 9th October. Thanks Chaos:hugs:

Morning Ladies...

I normally pay babysitter £20, each time; not that we go out much lol. Just that way, they know how much as do I and it's swings and roundabouts. If I'm longer than 4 hours it makes up for the time's I've only been 2 hours. No one's complained yet!

I forget to mention my due date too; there's 2 days difference between theirs and mine; if I go by theirs it's the 21 October and mine's 2 days earlier.. Not that it makes much difference. They'll be here when they're ready...

It's been really nice being able to find the heart beat, DS & OH have been so quiet when listening. Should just leave it on...

Hope you're all ok and ms has disappeared for most of you. It's the medicine that's doing it for me. If I don't take it I keep nothing down.. Thank goodness they found sommat that works...

Hiya! I am due on the 7th of October with my first. I am so excited as we have been TTC for 18 months and I thought it was impossible since I have PCOS. I was a nervous wreck for the first trimester, I was convinced that something would go wrong but I had my scan at 11 wks 1 day and the baby was bouncing around and the heartbeat was strong. It was such a huge releif for us!

Just dropping by to say hi and all being well see you all next week :happydance:
:hug:

Hey :)

Hope everyone is ok today :D

Im feeling good at min, ms has eased off loads and can eat breakfast in morning now :D much more energy too!

My mum is coming up today from Essex so ill have her at mine for a week.. should be fun :roll:

Have a nice day! :mrgreen:

xxx

Hiya Anababe, thats nice for you to have your mum come for a while :) I cant wait till i move back to Milton Keynes as i will see my mum a few times a week rather than a few times a year :cloud9:

I just won a maternity clothes bundle on ebay for £20 delivered :wohoo: i cant wait to get them as i miss wearing jeans lol.

Just poking my head in to say mornin'!

Late for work again haha. Will update due dates later.

Have a great day everyone :)

Hi everyone!

Feeling very jealous of all those getting over ms, as I thought I was the other week, then it came back :(

Baby.love, how exciting moving, that will defo keep you busy! One of my best friends is from Milton Keynes, moved a number of years ago now tho, and she would move back there in a flash, she misses her mum too :hugs:

My DS is at his granny's for a wee holiday this week, really missing him already. Back on thursday so not too long to go now - I feel lost!

Thanks for adding me to list Chaos, all these due dates will soon come round :D
x

Hi ladies, glad to hear you are all doing well.
Just wanted to let you know that i'm not well at the moment so i will be leaving b&b for a while. I cant cope :cry:
Just want to wish you well in your pregnancies and hope you all have lovely bubbas. :hugs:
all my love mer xxx

Hi ladies, glad to hear you are all doing well.
Just wanted to let you know that i'm not well at the moment so i will be leaving b&b for a while. I cant cope :cry:
Just want to wish you well in your pregnancies and hope you all have lovely bubbas. :hugs:
all my love mer xxx

Take care Mer and I hope you feel better soon.

We'll miss you:hugs:

Oh mer hun, i will miss you :hugs: Always here if you need me ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok i feel like a bit of a dick head but, is it ok if i stay for a bit i could do with the support :hugs:
i need my bumpkins :rofl:

Of course you can stay babes, it wouldnt be the same without you :hugs: But if you need the break i'll just stalk you on facebook! xxx

Hey girlies. Have decided to brave it and move on over to 2nd trimester. Feels very odd.

Mer hope you feel better soon hunni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->