Official October Team Bumpkins

Good luck with your scans tomorrow! I have another 8 days til mine and its dragging majorly! Can't wait to see how big Titch has gotten and see if we can get a pic of his/her face as thats the one thing we havnt managed yet. Im so looking forward to my holiday. Bit bored of being at home now cos I've been off for 3 weeks already and not back at work til 11th June. Is anyone else thinking about their labour bag? I have this insane need to get organised with something and as I cant do anything for the nursery as I dont have one til September...I am getting really bad urges to start packing my bag!!

Good Luck with your scans ladies !! I have another 9 days and I could burst with excitment !!

Yay good news. I have put on 2lbs since last week! I am now up to 10stone 5lbs which is only 1lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight :) Hopefully when I weigh myself next week I will have put on enough weight that I will be above my pre-pregnancy weight. About bloody time considering I am 19 weeks now lol.

Well, littlekitten, good luck with the weight thing. I have been hoping to gain as little as possible right now knowing that the full blown weight will come when I get into 3rd!
I was up 6 pounds a month and a half ago, down three a few weeks ago, so all told up 3. If I can keep up that pace until the end, I should be good, then it will be more baby than anything else!LOL(although my "feedings" have been increasing...just had PB on toast and it was yummmm.:rofl:
jlo-if the days went any slower I would swear they were weeks!:rofl:
The thing that is funny, though, is that I was very excited until just the last few days. Now I am getting really nervous. I just want everything to be ok. I've had enough time to sit and think about things, and will be happy with whatever the sex is, so worrying was next on the list:rofl:
Pretty sure eveyone goes through that for a bit beforehand, though.

Hi ladies! I've also got my scan tomorrow at 11:15!! But...I'm just wondering...I'll only be 18+3 (ticker's wrong)...is that too early? I thought it was supposed to be around 20 weeks, but this is the appointment they booked for me.

Anyways, I haven't really put on much weight yet either. I think I'm up about 3lbs so far, but I've been going up and down so much...

Don't worry... it's such a great feeling once you have had this scan, whether you are 20 weeks or 18 and a half! I don't think it's a problem about the weight... many people seems to not have put on much. (although not me, unfortunately)

good luck with the scans tomorrow - I've got mine too.... does that make 4 of us? I've lost count!

can't wait... even though we're staying on team yellow, it will be good to know everything is ok in there. Although with all the wriggling going on, I can't see how anything could be wrong!

Good Luck at all the scans girls. I've got a full 2 weeks until mine and I can't wait!

Hope it's all good xxx

Good luck tomorrow, too, girls!
Cinnamon, I wouldn't worry. My Dr. wouldn't let me schedule mine before I was a full 20 weeks, but there are a ton of people who have theirs anywhere from 18-22. They do it in the office where I go, so I think they probably try to make people stick to that week, but I imagine techs and scheduling and Dr. preferences make up for the reason why they vary through those 4 weeks. From everything I hear it is perfectly fine to do it anywhere in that time frame. My doc just tortured me those other 2 weeks...LOL. I am sure they won't expect your baby to measure at 20 weeks yet!

Good luck with the scans girls!
BabyLove, my hubby is your best friend right now..:rofl:..I always said this baby would be my last,but after seeing your gorgeous pink girly clothes for Amy I am swaying towards trying for 1 more after this one in the hope of a girl :rofl:I have a daughter,but not with hubby,so I'd love to be able to give him a daughter one day.
I am happy to be having a boy though,my son is a breeze, so if Im lucky enough to have another like him then I'm truly blessed :cloud9:

I won't be on for a few days cos Im going to Florida in the morning!! :happydance::headspin::wohoo: Im not excited honest :rofl:
My first thought was I wouldn't come on here atall but who am I kidding?! Im far too nosey to stay away for 2 whole weeks!

Happy birthday and happy 20weeks for tommorow BabyLove :happydance:
AimeeLou, I hope you get sorted out,must be really stressful for you :hugs:

Morning girls. Cant wait to hear back from those girls having scans today. Got woken up at 4am by Titch kicking me which was quite strange lol as they havnt been strong enough to wake me before. And then got woken up at 8.20am by a horrid dream so decided to give in and get up. So now am quite tired as went to the pub for the quiz last night so didnt get to bed til about 1am lol. I have done my shopping on Tesco online and sorted out our temporary insurance for next week cos we are borrowing MIL's car for the trip to Scotland as it will be a hell of alot more comfy than mine lol. Cant believe how much it cost though!! Was going to hang some more washing on the line but tis raining grr.

Best of luck to everyone with scans today! can't wait to see pics etc :D

OK, so 2 hours till I leave for the scan, and I am getting really nervous. I can also feel LO moving a little more than normal right now, so hopefully we will get to see some gymnastics today!
I am so excited for DH to get to come with this time! He hasn't been on my other scans and "doesn't see anything" in the pics:rofl:
I have been telling him that when he sees it on the screen it will be totally different and he will be able to tell better what is what! (hope I am not lying...LOL)
Good luck to the girls who have already been or are getting ready to go! Can't wait to get back and see all the new pics and teams:happydance:
I am supposed to be working right now but my concentration is failing me ATM.
My nerves are so bad I can't even finish my toast. That is hilarious considering I am such a "chubby bunny"-for the past couple weeks I have been practically dreaming of food:rofl:
littlekitten, I hear you on the dream thing. My dreams have been so vivid, recently, and last night, I had a dream that MIL won the lottery on a ticket we bought for her and decided not to give us a dime(of like, 4 million dollars or something stupid like that). I was irate! I remember being so pissed and saying I couldn't believe she wouldn't even start a college fund for LO.
WTF? No idea where my mind comes up with these things?!
Well, I am off for now and will be back, hopefully with some good news and pics to post!
Thanks for all the good wishes, girls!:D

Good luck all scan girlies today, mines in 2 weeks and cant wait. Got to hear the heart again at the mw yesterday which was nice, no mw appointment next week so will miss getting chance to hear it. Baby didnt want to be listened to as they kept scooting off when the doppler was put on my belly.

Good luck DJ.

I am sat here giggling cos the baby has hiccups! Its such a surreal feeling lol.

I can also feel LO moving a little more than normal right now, so hopefully we will get to see some gymnastics today!

Pffft, Autumn was moving around like she was trying to dig her way out on the way to our scan .. as soon as we got there? She buried her head in the bloody placenta and went to sleep!!! :rofl:

I've read on here orange juice is supposed to wake them up. No supprised. Icky stuff!

Hey Ladies,
Have to admit I've been lurking on and off for a while but finally had our 20 week scan last week and found out it's probably a girl, so I thought I better help represent team pink since we're lagging behind at this point :) Baby was in a difficult position for some of the measurements so we've got another scan next week- yayyyy! Uncooperative is fine with me if I get a few more peeks at baby :) We're due Oct 4th- still seems so far away though!!
cheers!

Pffft, Autumn was moving around like she was trying to dig her way out on the way to our scan .. as soon as we got there? She buried her head in the bloody placenta and went to sleep!!! :rofl:

I've read on here orange juice is supposed to wake them up. No supprised. Icky stuff!

Eww...no OJ for me...it makes me vomit. I read someone on here that said she did a can of Red Bull. I am thinking about that, but coffee is probably just as good I imagine. I guess we'll see.
Last time I had a scan, tech was poking away at LO and it just wanted to be left alone and kept turning its back at us! They had me roll over, cough, poke some more, etc. LO wasn't having any of it.
Hopefully we can avoid that today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->