Official October Team Bumpkins

Eww...no OJ for me...it makes me vomit. I read someone on here that said she did a can of Red Bull. I am thinking about that, but coffee is probably just as good I imagine. I guess we'll see.

I can't remember what forum it was on now, this or another I read, but I saw a post saying Redbull had been banned in Germany cause they found trace amounts of cocaine in it.

It would certainly wake her up and give her wiiiiiings!! :rofl:

Hi ladies!

How are we today?

I'm trying to calm down today. I probably should have called all sorts of people but to be honest, I am so tired I'm not going to be able to hold it together! (Plus Jeremy Kyle is just too enterntaining!!:blush:)

Hope we've had a good day despite the miserable weather!

Thanks to the girls of 2nd tri I've figured out that hubby is going to get a mucky weekend and a meal at his favourite restaurant!! :happydance: He deserves a treat!! :blush:

Anyhoo's...I'm off to defrost some soup for tea...we had a nice big breakfast and even through my appetite is normally big, with all the stress it gets a lot smaller....so butternut squash soup, piles of cheese sandwiches and cherry bakewells and tea!! Woohoo....how many portions will I need? Place your orders now!! :rofl:

so butternut squash soup, piles of cheese sandwiches and cherry bakewells and tea!! Woohoo....how many portions will I need? Place your orders now!! :rofl:

Oh lord that sounds sooooo good :lol:. Darnit, I just ate and now I'm hungry again after reading that! :rofl:

so butternut squash soup, piles of cheese sandwiches and cherry bakewells and tea!! Woohoo....how many portions will I need? Place your orders now!! :rofl:

Oh lord that sounds sooooo good :lol:. Darnit, I just ate and now I'm hungry again after reading that! :rofl:

I'm sorry.....I'll stop talking now as I feel I'm being something of a bad influence!! :rofl:

hey girlies! First things first - happy birthday babylove! it's today, right? Hope you and Amy are having a lovely day and that it's sunny where you are!

In other news... I'm back from my 20 week scan!!!!! What a difference to the 12 week scan where they were like, yep one baby, 2 arms, 2 legs, heartbeat, ok you can go.

Today they were taking ages, mainly because the wee one was flinging itself all over the place so the sonographer couldn't get the measurements she was after. Once she did though, she said everything seemed fine. Yippeeeeee!!!!!

She zoomed in on the heart and looked at it for ages though - at first I was like wow that's so cool you can see the valves opening and closing and everything... but after a while I was starting to freak out and wondering what was so wrong that she had to stare at it for so long! But she said it was ok.

I'll need to scan in my photos somehow but they are just of the head and shoulders.... I think she did that beause we said we didn't want to know if it was a boy or a girl. I didn't let on to her or my hubby, but after what I've read and seen on here, I would say I'm 98.5% certain I now know what team we're on. I'm not telling though - it's as if, if I don't say it outloud, it's still a secret and I can pretent everything is still yellow. not that I'm unhappy with what I saw (or didn't see...) I would have been happy either way!

OOh more news, a friend is giving us their pram that their little one has just grown out of so that will save us a few hundred pounds.... it's an iCandy Apple which I'm very pleased with.

crikey so much to report - what an exciting day!!!!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok, especially those also having scans today. Hope your experience is as good as mine - the NHS truly exceeded my expectations today!

Hiya ladies :wave:

:wohoo: 20 weeks at last & my 29th birthday ... Having a good day so far, got spoilt by my OH who brought me a Tiffany necklace & braclet set :cloud9: plus a new mobile phone. Amy has given me some lovely birthday kicks too x

Lucilou i'm chuffed all went well for you babes :hugs:

Love and hugs to you all xxx

I just got a text message from Djgirl ............ *giggle*

Yep she knows, I can't teelllll you tho :muaha:

She's gone to lunch so you should get an answer in an hour or so :rofl:

Well, I'm back from my scan...and apparently we're on Team Blue, but I'm not entirely convinced. I am so sure that OH and I both saw the three little lines, and not some boy bits, but the tech didn't show us anything, just said boy and that was it. We did manage to get 5 pix, but none of them show the whole body, so now I'm really confused, as I am positive it would be a girl. I guess the only thing I can do now is book a 3D scan for after 26 weeks cuz I just don't believe it.

I'm really fighting some serious gender disappointment, and I feel so horrible about it...I really tried to prepare myself too, but I couldn't hold back my tears when OH and I went for lunch. I'm so disappointed cuz I just desperately wanted a little girl, as this is gonna be my only child (as OH has 2 already and wants a vasectomy).

I'm sorry, I feel like such a horrible mother right now. I'm so happy that he's healthy, but I talked myself into a little girl, and now I'm just shocked. I feel like the worst mother ever.

hello all, Happy birthday babylove, what a day, just got in from my hubbys Grandads Funeral, so so sad, feel all washed out, hopefully just going to have a shower and chill out, so tired today, hope everyone is all doing well xxxxxxxxx

[IMG]https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/djgirl1976/20weeks3daysbig-1.jpg[/IMG]

So, all I can say is, despite everyone telling me I was having a girl(family and friends) it is a boy.
Mother's instinct is right. I just knew it from the first day.

Don't feel bad cinnamon. I cried when I heard. Not because I won't love the shit out of this kid, but because boy clothes just don't do it for me and because I just adore pink:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am also really sad I won't be able to put ruffles on this baby's butt!:rofl:

DH, however, is elated, so that makes up for any disappointment on my end.

So, overpopulated team blue, make room for another tiny penis!:rofl:

Oh, and I also must add that I am happy to say baby measured exactly to the day. HB was 163, weight est. was 10.5 oz. Everything looks good, but we won't know for sure until the Dr. gets to take a look at the pics!

congratulations djgirl! glad everything went well for you today, even though you don't get to go out and buy pink frilly knickers!

:rofl: Love the pee pee picture!!! The scans are great and very clear.

Eh, you can still put ruffles on his butt, just make sure he's wearing trousers to cover them up! And like I said, someone for Autumn to marry ;)

Hellooo girlies, apologies for the late posting, was working today and then had in laws around for tea (they obviously dont understand how important it is to report back to you girls) but anyway we are here now me and my little blue bump!!!
Everything was just how it should and the little porker is 14oz at the mo. There was no mistakin the boy parts and although sonographer said they cant say 100% she said it was pretty darn obvious!!!
So I am going to be dominated by a house of males, a little sad that I will never get to do the whole pink thing, but at the same time the boys will all play together and in years to come think of all the 'me' time I can have when dad and the boys go off to football:happydance:

Congrats to everyone else on there bumps, blues are definately taking over the October Bumpkins!!!

And Happy Birthday baby.love x

flippin heck - a lot of boys coming out of today's round of scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->