Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi Everyone,

Delurking to say hello and to join Team Blue after our scan today! :blue: Our estimated due date is Oct. 6th!

We were convinced it was going to be a girl. Now we have to pick out a boy's name!

Best wishes to all!

:rofl: Love the pee pee picture!!! The scans are great and very clear.

Eh, you can still put ruffles on his butt, just make sure he's wearing trousers to cover them up! And like I said, someone for Autumn to marry ;)

That's right, darnit...all these little men will be so lucky to be raised by great moms:happydance:(even if we do hide some ruffles under his bibs:rofl: )

Yea, I will train him well for little Autumn-we'll make sure he keeps his whiskers off the sink:rofl:

And jlo-I am totally with you. I have told myself the same thing. At least mommy will get to have some time to herself to do things she likes to do while the guys do "guy stuff"

Hi girls!

As you can tell from the time I really can't sleep....off to make myself a horlicks!!

Hope we're all ok. We do seem to have an awful lot of boys all of a sudden....I think ours a wee man so there could be an awful lot of October boys in the schools in 5 years!! :rofl:
night night all! :sleep:

CONGRATS to everyone on their teams! :) though team BLUE!!!!!!

I think I will stick to team BLUE.. as they don't reveal the Sex of the baby here! Such a shame I know.......

Have booked my scan on 10th June... Just can't wait to see....

Praying everything will be in place.

Chaos can you add a blue storkie next to Anababe pls? She doesnt have a laptop at the moment xxxxxx

Thanks

Morning girlies. Hope everyone is feeling good. I am incredibly tired this morning. Didnt manage to get to sleep until 1.30am and then woke up for 4.30am for no apparant reason and couldnt get back to sleep for a good half an hour. Then I was awake again at 6.30am and finally got up at 8.30am cos I couldnt sleep and the Tesco delivery is supposed to be here between 9 and 11. Ah well. Off on a night out tonight. Got a tapas and live band night at OH's work which is going to be lovely. Cant wait.

I cried when I heard. Not because I won't love the shit out of this kid, but because boy clothes just don't do it for me and because I just adore pink
I am also really sad I won't be able to put ruffles on this baby's butt!

Congrats on your blue bump djgirl - But I am the same I dont get the whole boys clothes thing , I am such a girlie girl .. But I know im my heart its a boy will know for sure next thur yey !!!

Morning All. How we all feeling today, im so tired today xxx

Have fun at the tapas littlekitten, I love tapas!

Even though im team yellow I think I might have to look away after all the info on here seeing the 3 lines or not seeing them may give it away. Im more for knowing than OH is anyway.

Mornin' 22 weeks today! :happydance:

Katies and fancy ~ due dates added.

All storky colours are updated on the front page.

The tally at the moment is as follows:

:pink: = 3
:blue: = 9
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 8

I got a little fun thing for you to do. Take a look at this. (I'm sure you've all see one before)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"To find the gender prediction, find the mother's age at conception (across the top of the table) and then the month in which conception occurred. Follow the column and row to the intersecting point. The color of the box tells you what the prediction is. Blue = Boy and Pink = Girl"[/FONT]

I was 27 and conceived in January and sure enough that = a girl. Does it work for any of you?

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/cal.gif

Just checked it for my other 2 and according to that my 10 year old daughter should be a boy, but it got my son right :)

it says im having boy. were team yellow but im convinced its a boy, my oh thinks the same about a girl tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->