Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos-You need to get more sleep than that, but I know how you feel, I have had those nights
flora-have fun at your meet:)
Maffie and colsy-That is great! I am thinking the same thing. The moving has gotten a lot more noticable here recently, and I am just waiting to know that the "popping" I keep feeling is a kick and not my stomach growling. LOL! I guess I am having a hard time with committing to calling anything a real kick!

I know how you feel id felt funny feelings for a few weeks but didnt want to commit to anything, but I must say id no way of not knowing this!

Im enjoying eating today....so far i've managed

2 babybels and 1/4 water melon (breakfast)
Banana and yoghurt (snack)
2 Slices cheese on toast (lunch)

hmmmmm still peckish....... what to have......

Chaos-You need to get more sleep than that, but I know how you feel, I have had those nights
flora-have fun at your meet:)
Maffie and colsy-That is great! I am thinking the same thing. The moving has gotten a lot more noticable here recently, and I am just waiting to know that the "popping" I keep feeling is a kick and not my stomach growling. LOL! I guess I am having a hard time with committing to calling anything a real kick!

I'm glad it's not just me! I've been feeling something strange for a few days, but I dont want to get too excited in case I'm wrong. I had my driving test today though, and I was so nervous this morning and I swear the baby was moving around loads before I started.

Luckily I passed so I dont have to go through all that again! Should be picking my car up on Tuesday, I'm glad that while I'm on maternity I wont be too isolated and can take me and baby out for the day without having to worry about buses etc.

And I have the whole week off! Going to enjoy every minute.

Did anyone else wish that they had their babies today? All I could think about was how much I would be loving pushing my pram along the river.

hiya girls! :wave:

Well scan was all good! Im still on team yellow but have posted pics in my preggo journal if anyone wants to have a look or guess the sex! I dont mind! lol, I have my gut feeling anyway....not that it counts for anything! :rofl:
I wont post them in here as they're quite large!

Ill catch up on all missed posts now xx

Maffie - Great news about the tablets. I had the tablets for a while and found that they too started the sickness off after a couple of weeks; ended up with a medicine. Which did the trick for me... I was so relieved, been a lot better since; still have a few bouts of sickness but nothing I can't handle...

Another lovely day out there, so I'll catch you later. Have a wonderful day all...

dom85 - grats on passing your driving test! Well done you! I had another lesson yesterday, and my driving instructor reckons that he'll be putting me in for my test around the end of July... heelp ma boab! I've been putting this off for nearly 10 years :rofl:

Maffie - so glad the tablets are working and you're enjoying eating again :D

I'm hiding indoors from the hot weather at the moment, although have a doctors appointment this afternoon to get a sick line for missing my placement, so I'll have to venture out! I'm hoping the doc just gives me it without a fuss, I've had to wait a week and a half just for the appointment, so I think the Uni are going to start making noises at me soon!

Been to see my GP this morning she said try to manage without the tablets if I could. I've been signed off for another month so means I have to start maternity early. Was looking at starting it end of august beginning of September but now will be first week in august.

Been to see my GP this morning she said try to manage without the tablets if I could. I've been signed off for another month so means I have to start maternity early. Was looking at starting it end of august beginning of September but now will be first week in august.

So thats it? Youre not going back now at all until after mat leave??

I know its not ideal necessarily hun financially - but if its best for you and your lo then brilliant!! Make the most of the sunshine and plan your next few months of relaxation xxx

My maternity will start 10th August so I would have to work part of July if I dont have another note, but im off part of July with prebooked holidays but from the way the doc was speaking I think she'll keep me off till maternity starts.

Will be hard financially but we will manage. The reduction in stress is the most important factor. Im feeling relieved that I can concentrate on baby and me.

My maternity will start 10th August so I would have to work part of July if I dont have another note, but im off part of July with prebooked holidays but from the way the doc was speaking I think she'll keep me off till maternity starts.

Will be hard financially but we will manage. The reduction in stress is the most important factor. Im feeling relieved that I can concentrate on baby and me.

Good for you!

I havent been at work since Ive been pregnant as my arm is broken in 5 places and needs an op once baby is born. Im going back next week - which will be really tough....but only for 12 weeks as I have to take my annual leave before mat leave or I lose annual - so Mat leave starts Sept 11th for me

Sounds like everyone is having a good day. Good news on passing the driving test dom85 - you'll wonder how you ever coped without a car now!

Maffie....good news about the Docs. I know it's not ideal (in the same situation) but if bubs benefits then it's all worth it....and just think of it that you'll be used to that limited income sooner than if you'd gone off on maternity.

Glad to hear the scan went well honeysunshine :happydance: - I have mine next week (trying not to think about the other events next week but it's difficult) and I really cannot wait! Haivng a bouncing chair in the living room is making it all a bit more real (trying to get the dog used to it).

Tasks for today - finish ironing, all rubbish into black bags ready to go to tip on Thursday, sort out next lot of stuff to go on ebay, and find V5 for the car (lost it :dohh::blush:).

Honeysunshine ~ Glad the scan went good :)

91 f here today (32c) Lovely! I start my prenantal classes tonight. Kinda nervous and excited as I don't really know what to expect. Gotta get them out the way this month as my sister comes on the 28th for 4 weeks!

Ok boss is coming *runs*

Good for you!

I havent been at work since Ive been pregnant as my arm is broken in 5 places and needs an op once baby is born. Im going back next week - which will be really tough....but only for 12 weeks as I have to take my annual leave before mat leave or I lose annual - so Mat leave starts Sept 11th for me

I have a week of annual leave booked and another week to take but I can cash in 10 days per year so may end up cashing in.

dom85 - grats on passing your driving test! Well done you! I had another lesson yesterday, and my driving instructor reckons that he'll be putting me in for my test around the end of July... heelp ma boab! I've been putting this off for nearly 10 years :rofl:

Tell me about it, I wish I had stuck with it 4 years ago when I started, then I wouldn't have had to do the theory test twice!

My examiner was lovey and put me at ease. On the way out to the car my driving instructor said to him, 'she's 5 months pregnant but she's happy to do an emergency stop if it comes up'. Bless him, I think it illicited some sympathy as he was talking about when his wife had their kids and he didn't make me do an emergency stop either.

Good luck!

Hello all u October mummykins !! X

Am due on 28th October - still not feeling very pregnant tho! Am plus size so the bump is still fighting its way through the flubber and not very noticable as yet.

Have the 20-week scan next Weds so hoping all is ok and that bubby makes an appearance in a position where I can find out what flavour we'll be having :)

Hiya Hippobelly :flower: Welcome!! You can grab a logo on page 1 (I think??)

Whereabouts in Wiltshire are you?

Hey girls! Been a really busy few days so just taken me half an hour to catch up and I'm a quick reader! Did wicked with the fund raising on Saturday and raised a fair old amount of money. Then had a BBQ on Sunday with family and spent time in their pool which was bliss. Yesterday we went to a friends house and had another BBQ and then just chilled out and watched a DVD. Been packing today for Scotland tomorrow, doing washing, and bought a gorgeous white skirt and blue tankini from Mothercare. Also saw 2 houses yesterday and another 2 today. Busy busy and now bloody tired lol. On the upside though we have our 20 week scan tomorrow yay. Excited to see the baby again but nervous cos this is the scan where they look really closely and obviously the last time we got scanned the baby was a whole lot smaller.

Anyone else really struggling with the heat? Its been 26-30 degrees c here yesterday and today and I'm just about melting. Get really faint and headachy and just not enjoying it at all.

Hello all u October mummykins !! X

Am due on 28th October - still not feeling very pregnant tho! Am plus size so the bump is still fighting its way through the flubber and not very noticable as yet.

Have the 20-week scan next Weds so hoping all is ok and that bubby makes an appearance in a position where I can find out what flavour we'll be having :)

Hi welcome to the forum, there are a few of us scanning next Wednesday.

Gosh took me 3 attempts to get this to post :dohh:

Anyone else really struggling with the heat? Its been 26-30 degrees c here yesterday and today and I'm just about melting. Get really faint and headachy and just not enjoying it at all.

I'm totally with you on this one. It's been slightly better today, as there's quite a strong breeze at times. Still too hot in general though, and has been icky and muggy with it! Would love a nice rainstorm to clear the air a bit!

Oooh wish it would rain. Im melting, I need to find somewhere to get some maternity shorts from that wont break the bank.

Hey Littlekitten, wondered where you had got to, you've been a busy Bumpkin!!!
Good luck for tomorrow and have a lovely time in Scotland:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->