Official October Team Bumpkins

Good afternoon ladies!

Congrats on the bargains baby.love and jlosomerset! It sounds like everyone ahs had a nice day!

We had the royal visit from the parents this morning...they were going to come for lunch but I talked them into coming for breakfast instead so that we could have the rest of the day to ourselves. We decided to spend the afternoon out and about and eating scrummy icecream. We've come back with a 5L tub of black cherry! Scrummers!

Oh and I won the lottery again....£5 this time on Euromillions...I've never won anything before and that's £15 in 2 weeks!!

Hope we're all doing ok ladies. I'm ok....get very tired at the moment and I think I've caught the sun. On the plus side baby has been quite active all day with lots fo wriggling! Love it!

Hi Girlies! :flower:

I have my scan tmrw at 4pm - Nervous is not the word!! DH and I wont sleep tonight until we know bubs is all ok :dohh: tmrw will be a long days waiting!

Hiya Honey, i know exactly how you feel Hun... Thursday night was awful for me. But as soon as i saw Amy on the screen it was amazing.

Good luck tomorrow babes i am sure all will be fabulous x

Good luck, Honeysunshine...I totally understand, as I was the same way!
Don't worry, everything will be fine and you will be so happy to see your LO wiggling away:)

Afternoon all, been in hospital this weekend (just started a thread) i've managed to see baby again today on scan so happy about that. At home and resting as im very sore. Im now on anti sickness meds and they seem to be working a treat. I wish they had prescribed them weeks ago.

Afternoon Ladies,

I made the cookies, they turned out GREAT. I'm gonna put the step by step process on my blog later on tonight. I'll link it when I'm done so you can go drool haha.

I went out to another Mums meet last night. 13 showed up, it was really cool. I left about 1130 tho cause I live 40 minutes away from the Mum that was hosting it. I love that I found the group.

Baby.Love ~ Glad you got some good deals :)

Bonfloss ~ Boo for late shifts :(

Djgirl ~ Bloody nerves! I'm Pm you in a sec with suggestions that always help me.

Honeysunshine ~ Good luck tomorrow :) :)

Maffie ~ :hugs: :hugs:

So I've been being creative today. I've not scrapbooked in so long I decided I needed to get some stuff done.

I did these layouts:

13 weeks:
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/13Weekbnb.jpg

18 Weeks:
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/18weekBnB.jpg

This next one, I'm going to frame and hang in the Nursery. The poem in it, is written by Johns Uncle Bryan for the baby. I really loved it and thought I needed to do something special with it.
The poem reads:
Children

A child is the greatest gift
That comes from the lord above
Two loving people sharing time
Conceive a child from love

So from now on you’ll get no sleep
And some nights you’ll get no rest
The only thing that you can do
Is to do your very best

To raise them with an even hand
And correct them when they’re wrong
You teach them truth and honesty
Teach them how to get along

Your values and your own beliefs
Are instilled in your new child
You teach them all they need to know
And hope they don’t grow wild

They grow so quick it’s hard to tell
When a child is fully grown
You only pray that they do good
When they leave home and go alone

So love your child and raise them up
To be the very best they can
It won’t be long ‘til they are gone
It’s all part of our god’s plan

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/ChildrenBnB.jpg

I have some other things I wanna do for the Nursery also, I wanna do letters for the walls (If the craft store ever bloody restocks!!) and make a felt teddy.

wow Chaos! U're amazing and crafty! I wish I had ur creative skills! I haven't really done much this weekend...I've had some wicked heartburn and I feel sooooo bloated all day long! Plus, I've been experiencing really bad back pain...does anyone have any suggestions as to helping it? I have been sleeping on my left side, and when I wake up, my right side of my back hurts so bad that I can barely walk!!

Honeysunshine: Good luck tomorrow
Maffie: take care of urself and get lots of rest!

Take care ladies!

Ok ladies, as promised. "Chocolate Chip Brownie Pillows"

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/c16.jpg

Stop dribbing on the KB!

To see how they were made, take a look at my blog. https://blog.jmlamb.net/chelle/ (It has to be https, it will not work with www.)

Gah, 5:30 and wide awake. Been like this since 3am SUCKS. :sleep:

Good afternoon ladies!

How are we? I'm fine...feels odd to not be at work again but I have a week of this...better get used to it!

My bouncing cradle arrived this morning. I didn't realise but it's the one from mothercare....should be £13 in the shops and it's in perfect condition with all the original packing and instructions. So I officially saved £3 on it! Took me 20 minutes to put it together cos I was too excited and didn't find the instructions until afterwards! :dohh: Looks really nice! It's so big though, I'd not realised how big they are! :rofl:

Not a lot to do today. All my washing and ironing needs to be put on and done....may also get the iron out at some point. I've also got all my old courses that I haven't finished :)blush:) and I'm going to call the school and check if they are still active so I can finish them while I'm off.

Hope we're all ok. Have a lovely day ladies! xx

Afternoon all, well still in pjs lack of energy today. Might force myself into the shower in a bit. I have a strong feeling today I want to know the sex of the baby. It sounds morbid but should anything happen to me I want to know what baby I have. Gosh that is morbid.

Chaos: I am officially gonna hi-jack a plane & makw my way to your house. I want those cookies!!!!!!! Slso, I would give anything to even be half as cratf minded as you are! I have the patience of a 2 yr old with tantrum fever when it comes to making things, lol.

Maffie- hope you're feeling better soon & enjoying the nice weather?

Congrats on the new pink bumps & also to anyone having a scan this week. :)

I'm off to a mum meet in Portsmouth thisafternoon. Am I a geek to be excited?

Aimee ~ Congrats on the savings.

Maffie ~ :hugs:

Florabean ~ Nah, not geeky :) Have fun!

Maffie - :hugs: Hope you find more energy somewhere, it's not nice feeling listless!

Aimee - Yay for savings! Fab stuff :) Sounds like you're planning on being very industrious while you're off, I should be taking a leaf out of your book :lol:

Florabean - have fab time! Let us know how it goes :)

I'm doing my best Wicked Witch of the West impression, and "meeeelllltttiiiiing!" Roll on some cooler weather :lol: Got another driving lesson this evening, and so I shall be an even stickier blob later!

Chaos you have reminded me I need to get my bum in gear and start selling all my craft stuff. I have a full craft room which has to go as that is going to be the nursery.

Gone from "why no kicks yet?" on Friday to "oh, there's another one" today:) Was talking to a midwife at my friend's hen do on Saturday, who said "In a couple of weeks, you'll wonder how on earth you ever didn't realise that those feelings are kicks".

The same girl also said that you tend to have growth spurts in your bump and your breasts every 4 wks, with a particularly big one at 20wks ... which explains a lot!

Been clothes shopping today and bought more things in one go than I ever do, and all from the same shop as well. I'm very lucky working from home - means that all my clothes are "nice" clothes rather than having to also buy work clothes.

Finally, but by no means least, I had my 20wk scan this morning. Everything looking hunky-dorey. Baby smiled, waved, sucked its thumb and then gave me a bloody great oomph in the bladder. Foot has been on the bladder ever since, so I am weeing big time!

By the way, does anybody know where Mer01 is? She was a Bumpkin for a while, but she's disappeared from my radar. I didn't want to email her to ask her, in case I upset her if she had bad news to relate ...

Maffie - I feel so sorry for you, I can't believe that they've left it so long before giving you something to ease the sickness. I hope that the med works and you start to feel better soon, it took me about 4 weeks to recoup my energy. Hopefully, it won't take so long. It's a shame that you've not been able to enjoy your pregnancy, you've all my sympathy; my 1st was horrid too.(7 months of volent sickness and no energy, life or motivation to boot) Good Luck!!

Chaos - You've been one busy girl! The scrap book bits look great, never did get mine started; time seems to be running away somewhat at the moment. Mind you I've only another sleeve to finish, the neck and bottom holes to do and jumper number 2 is finished...

Managed to get some bedtime reading from work today - Maternity leave and my rights; I've a month to sort out my head before telling work what I'd like to do... What fun!

Im currently so happy :happydance: baby gave me a good 6 kicks, no mistaking them and im just in awe. I think baby is dancing away in there as i've never felt anything like this.

Eswift the tablets seem to be doing wonders, I felt a little sick last night but haven't actually been sick since I started taking them. I am hopeful that the second half of the pregnancy (cant believe thats next week) will be more fun.

Chaos-You need to get more sleep than that, but I know how you feel, I have had those nights
flora-have fun at your meet:)
Maffie and colsy-That is great! I am thinking the same thing. The moving has gotten a lot more noticable here recently, and I am just waiting to know that the "popping" I keep feeling is a kick and not my stomach growling. LOL! I guess I am having a hard time with committing to calling anything a real kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->