Official October Team Bumpkins

Hiya lovely ladies

Well its scan day today! not until 4.30 though so i am wasting the day away cleaning and eating ice-cream which has become my latest craving.

Congrats on all the new Team PINK bumps :)

Well the sun is shining so thats a good enough excuse to go eat some ice-cream...catch you all later :wave:

Morning ladies. Congrats on all the new pink bumps. Had a great night last night at the tapas night. Only downer on it was the last customers didnt leave til 12.45 so we didnt get home til 1.30am so I was absolutely exhausted! Going into Oxford today to buy my outfit for the funky fairies fundraising tomorrow yay. Going to make sure I have a nap in the afternoon before we go out cos there is no way I'm going to make it to the end of the night otherwise lol.

Good Afternoon Ladies!!:hugs:

I can't believe it's been a week since I've been on here, thought I was totally addicted...:rofl::rofl: I've no excuse, we've just been all go here; went and collected Mam & Dad's caravan last weekend. Had a wonderful weekend just OH and I... Beautiful beautiful area, over looking a lake, so peaceful; just what we needed... We came back all chilled...

It's been all go, with work; Daddy sitting and half term. DS hasn't been to my Nanna's as he was rather upset after my Dad came back and with him not beingg well he's been over protective over his Grandad and has been Grandad's slave all week. I think he's been rather good overall, but we had a day from hell with hime yesterday. He was on a sugar rush all day and got louder and louder. So, we've banned him off the sweets today. Only for my Mum to catch the little devil eating sugar straight from the sugar bowl!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: So it wasn't sweets to blame at all... Nanna didn't half tell him off, as she did at breakfast when she caught him drinking the milk straight from the carton too, it was the give away round ring all round his lips that got him into trouble... (My Dad found it belly shakingly funny, he's a bad influence really...:rofl::rofl:)

Can't wait for DS to go back to school!!

I've started Crocheting a jumper - talk about laugh; yesterday I spent all day on this jumper (I can't knit, and Mum thought Dad would help...) Well, it took me all day to do the bottom half and it just seemed to curl round. After starting to split the front from the back it came out that I'd added stiches to the pattern, which was why it was curling... I kept asking Mum 'is this right?, are you sure? it doesn't seem it' You get the idea, in the end I'd gone from 49 stiches to 104... Dad nearly fell off his chair with laughing...:blush::blush::blush: I've not been beaten yet! Started it again after tea, it's looking better; and I've still only got 49 stiches.

I had my scan yesterday, all was well; don't have to see consultant again!:happydance: Couldn't get a picture though, they'd run out of paper! Typical.. Don't know the sex either, as babe had it's legs crossed and was playing with the cord. DS thought it was wonderful seeing all the bits and pieces; sonographer was excellent, she explained what we were looking at, why she had to measure things and spent ages telling DS about babe. He was a star, he even thanked her for telling him everything and explaining it all... I was so proud, not prompting either... See he can be good too... I can't believe we're 20 weeks next week!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone's well and I've not missed too much... Enjoy the lovely weather too..

Good afternoon ladies,

Hope we're enjoying the good weather.

In case you've not seen I'm signed off for 3 weeks! Not back at work until the 17th June bar for my greivance hearing on the 9th. Scan on the 10th so that's going to be a busy week.

Hope we're all ok otherwise and looking forward to the weekend. :happydance:

Grats to all the pink bumps, and good luck to people with scans coming up!

I wouldn't say I'm "enjoying" the weather - it's too bloody hot for my liking :rofl:. Had a 2-hour driving lesson this afternoon, and just about melted.

I've got an appointment with my new (fabby, friendly, caring!) midwife next week, looking forward to that :)

Grats to all the pink bumps, and good luck to people with scans coming up!

I wouldn't say I'm "enjoying" the weather - it's too bloody hot for my liking :rofl:. Had a 2-hour driving lesson this afternoon, and just about melted.

I've got an appointment with my new (fabby, friendly, caring!) midwife next week, looking forward to that :)

Oh I remember summer driving lessons well.....I had my test in July and it was nearly 30 degrees outside!! (Also learnt in Falkirk so it's not like it's supposed to be that hot up there!! :rofl:)

I'm normally a lover of hot weather and tbh, if all I had to do was sit in the garden all day then great.....ASDA was awful, so hot!, Boots was like a greenhouse and my car was like a flipping sauna! (Speaking of which...I still haven't unpacked the shopping! :rofl:)

Hey babylove....good luck with the scan:)
Hope you are all doing well today, ladies!
I am personally miserable. The last two days have been horrible because my sciatic nerve is def. being pinched. I dropped my keys in a store yesterday and couldn't barely reach down to get them.:(
I am hoping it wiggles back into place before the weekend so I can get some things done around here or the couch and I will be very close for a few days:rofl:

congratulations on the new :pink: girly bump-ages! :) Maybe the girls will claw back from the boys afterall?

My sister & 2 nephews came round today. Sun is great, so we walked through town, down to the harbour & ate chips on the water edge, followed by ice creams :)
My oldest nephew (5 in july) was so sweet & caring towards me, and kept trying to carry my bag & hold my glasses etc, that I literally smothered him with hugs today, LOL. Bought him a pair of spiderman flip flops with matching sunglasses as a treat for being such a lil star. His borther (8 months) was just a grinning fool today, bless him- just smiling away at everyone & everything for no reason at all! i got him som cute little socks & a baseball cap, which as soon as we put it on him, he twisted it to the side like he was a kid from the 'hood or something. I literally CANNOT WAIT to have days like this with my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got a random message on facebook too from my ex from when I was still at uni, congratulating me on the pregnancy, which was nice of him. So I replied, but then he ruined it by saying he betted my boobs looked awesome & that I would be a great 'MILF' once the baby comes. Stupid man-git. *grrrrr*

Anyways, hope everyone's fine & dandy? :) Weekend here we come!

Happy Saturday Ladies!!

I'm making chocolate chip brownie cookies! Basically a cookie with a brownie in the middle. I'll take pics to make you all hungry when they're done ;)

Oooooh chaos dont tease me with your naughty cookiness!! Ive polished off a whole variety bag of cadbury's fun size chocolate bars! 30 to be precise :blush:

I made pasta with a cheesy tuna sauce (nothing fancy, but it appealed!). I looked at how much there was, thought "I'll plate it up, then whatever I don't eat, I'll put in tupperware for tomorrow." The plate was loaded, nearly spilling over... and I ate it all :dohh:. Thing is, I don't even feel full or bloated, but that was a scary amount of food :lol:. Haven't eaten like that since my pre-Metformin days! Argh!

The even scarier thing (to me) is that when I read about Chaos's cookies, I thought "Oooh yum, cookies!". I shouldn't want to eat anything else for a week! :rofl:

Morning ladies!! I see the food things still going on... Nice to see, I went with my Mum brought the stuff for a bbq last night, Dad helped cook the meat; and all I could manage was a burger in a bun! I was so disppointed!!

Hope everyone well! I'm starting to feel the effects of early morning starts, I'm shattered by 8pm ish, definately in bed by 9... Still gotta have breakie when I'm off work by 7.30... lol

We're off to ikea today, as the builders are near to the point of fitting the lights!! I can't tell you how happy I am!! I know, they could put in normal drops, but as the ceilings are low, I might as well buy the light I like and have through out the house.

I've finished one crochet jumper, not bad for my 1st... I've started another, which seems to be going better.

Take care ladies! Have a lovely day!!

Hey ladies..., What a blooming lovely day :D

Just got back from the carboot sale and what a great one today.. A woman had a stall full to the brim with girls clothes newborn-6-9 months and we brought it ALL for £20 :smug:
Also got a baby carrier and a few other bits so i am well chuffed.

Just going to treat myself to a cheese and marmite toastie :munch:

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the amazing sunshine... :hug: to all xx

What a bargain, baby love, that's fantastic!

Eswift, you need to get your family to have another bbq so you can pig out if you want to :lol:

Been sat watching the MotoGP so far today (yay Bradley Smith!), and then will have to venture into the evil sunshine (/hiss /spit) as going round to a friend's this afternoon. I swear, I was something nocturnal in a past life, I HATE hot, sunny days like this :rofl:

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely sunshine we are having - I am on a late shift and as I work in a hospital it is sure to be absolutely sweltering. No air con either!!

On a good note I have my scan tomorrow and will be 19+2!

xx

Bargain Babylove!!!! i never get a bargain!!! ha ha, the weather is fab today, and where off to another BBQ!!!

Well done baby.love, dont ya just love a bargain:happydance:

We did a carboot today, made £70 quid but spent £20:dohh:
Managed to get some Mamas and Papas denim shorts and a dressy top and a Next zip of cardigan for me, a brand new changing mat for £2!, and some lovely clothes for my bubba, all Next, Mothercare, Blooming Marvellous, etc so I'm well pleased with my £20 spend:happydance:

Off on hols on Sat so the £50 profit will come in handy!!!

Hope you girls are all enjoying this lovely weather, long may it last!!

Afternoon girls how has everyone enjoyed this superb weather?

Well my OH is totally made up as he felt a proper kick from Amy just now, he has felt her wriggling before and little kicks but this one was really strong :)

Jlo well done at the booty hun :happydance:
Sam enjoy your BBQ x
Bonfloss enjoy your scan tomorrow hun x

xx

Oh Chaos...I want one of those cookies so bad! Please put up a pic so I can salivate on my pc.
I have barely done anything all weekend as the nerve is still pinched and I can't get it to go to a better location. Poor DH had to pick me up off the floor 2 nights ago because I couldn't walk to the damn bathroom.:(
I am going to have to look up some threads for ideas, and call Dr. tomorrow to see if he can give me anything at all besides Tylenol to help. Even if I can go see a therapist and they can push things around a little so I can get on with life, it would be huge.
*sigh*
On the other hand, I have spent all weekend watching movies and shopping for little man on ebay. Can't wait to get to love on my little boy:cloud9:(and would also like if he would stop pushing and digging at my sciatic nerve!LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->