Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos-Hope you enjoy the class and that your Brx. Hicks go away, soon!
Hope the rest of you ladies enjoyed the day!
I feel like a lazy bum.
I just want to go out and sit in the sun.
I have no interest in working!

Evening Ladies!

Well I was put on sofa rest today by the OB as I had about 5 or 6 braxton hicks in 5 hours this morning and I've had another 5 or so this afternoon. We think its because I was lifting too much today (big xray charts)

Autumn is kicking the shite out of me tonight and her HB is at 143 so I'm not super worried, just a little. If they continue tonight I gotta go in tomorrow and get checked.

Just got back from the pre-natal class. Its very interesting!

Little Kitten: It was 95 here today .. thats about 33c, and it aint even in full swing of summer yet lol. By the time it finished here it will be in the 100's with 80% humidity. The one thing I love about America is the air conditioning. Its everywhere! I won't miss the muggy summers with only an electic fan back home.

Ok I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and have a warm bath and sleep.

Have a fabulous night everyone :hugs:

Hiya ladies... well looks like summer has gone already :lol:

I am very excited today as my newest purchase is due to arrive - my dyson ball :D

Cant believe i am 21 weeks today! where have the weeks gone? its flying past.

Chaos- I hope you are ok hun x

Hugs to all xx

Morning all, I have a tmi question for you all.... I have discharge and its really really thick, completely clear though is this normal? I know I have no infections or anything as had internal and swabs on sunday. Did :sex: last night though

Anyway back to normalality wow its cooler today im so happy :) Although washing wont dry as fast.

Chaos hope the BH have gone.

baby.love hope you enjoy your new purchase. I tried one of those in costco but I accidentally broke it so went for a normal dyson in the end. I think im good at breaking things. I broke an icandy in John Lewis the oter week while trying it out :blush:

Another day of rest for me. I may watch Jeremy Kyle then put a blanket out on the lawn with the laptop and enjoy the fresh air.

Maffie the discharge sounds perfectly normal to me hun, its your bodies way of keeping clean.

Oh my god- October is getting closer and closer! =]

20 Weeks 20 Weeks 20 Weeks!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're officially half way there and I'm so excited. It's just shame I feel so crappy today...hayfever flare up, feeling sick and craving cheese non-stop! :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok xxx:cloud9:

Hope the hayfever settles soon amiee-lou and congrats on 20 weeks....gosh that means im nearly 20 weeks :happydance:

Just put some washing on and was singing along to Duffy and baby gave me a good kicking, wonder if baby is protesting to my singing or likes it lol

Mornin' Girls n Bumps,

eh running late as normal for work haha.
Braxton Hicks haven't made an appearance so far today :)

Congrats on 20 weeks Aimee :)

Ok I'm by my self for an hour this mornin' at work so I'll catch up in a bit.

Have a great morning :)

21 weeks today :) had my scan this morning all is excellent - everything is where it should be and working perfectly:cloud9: asked the sonographer just to check on the bits and he's still definitely a boy, even i could see it this time!!

Attachments

• DSC00540.JPG
    DSC00540.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 7
Morning girls. Got my scan in an hour yikes. Bit nervous about it and hoping we dont have to wait too long. Straight up to Scotland afterwards so that will be nice. Wearing my nice new white skirt from Mothercare today so feeling alot cooler.

Good Luck!! will you pop in here before Scotland to let us know how it went??

Lol we are literallly going from the hospital cos it will take us 9 hours roughly to get up there. However I will try and pop on tomorrow and let you know. Titch is obviously wondering whats going on cos its wriggling around like a crazy thing lol.

Thanks girls!

Good Luck/ Congrats on all the scans. Tht will be me this time next week!! Ooh I can't wait.

Right, I'm off for a bath. Been sat on ebay for an hour and lost out on a dress because the postman knocked....god damn it!! :rofl:

Happy halfway to the 20-weekers!! X

Am 19 weeks exactly today, can't wait til the scan next Wednesday - who else is off for theirs then? :happydance:

Honeysunshine - you asked whereabouts in Wilts, I'm near Devizes - how about you? Be interested to hear your choice of birthing centre/hospital - have chosen Salisbury myself, 45-min drive tho :shock:

Keep me away from ebay girls!! I'm addicted!!

There's nothing I want for me but I've promised I wont buy anything for baby until after the scan next week which means that I'm stuck.

Keep me away girls!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->