Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning Ladies, HOpe you are all well.. I am in great form this morning other that it being friday I had my scan yesterday and Im on team blue !! Yeyyyy I knew it.. So now i got stop looking at all those pretty little dresses and get to grips with the little boy clothes ! Im really happy though ... She said that everything was perfect so really relieved and happy about that. Wonder can I get a little blue stork beside my name please !!
Oh and I have another private scan booked just to be sure on the sex for 1st aug !! But I seen the little willie so Im sure....

morning everyone! had my scan yesterday, everything looked good and were having a boy! i was convinced it was from beginning so kind of pleased my instinct was right :)

cant wait to go out and buy some blue baby stuff now! only thing was my bp has gone up slightly so they put me on some tablets that will apparently make me feel floppy, tired and miserable - great!!

x

All these blue bumps!! Congratulations ladies!! :baby:

I'm sticking strong on Team yellow so we'll have to wait......but I'm bored of buying white things! :rofl:

Sooo happy for all these little boys getting these fabulous Mummies! :happydance:

Morning ladies.
Congrats on all the blues, i've cracked i'm going to try leave team yellow at the scan next week. :happydance:

Im sat here thinking I might potter gently around in the garden in a bit. Doctor said anything I find stress relieving is good so I bought a new plant stand yesterday and have some seeds that need sowing.

Need to find some stockists for mutsy prams later as we are off to look at some tomorrow. I'm too scared to buy anything until after scan but need to pick one. I saw baby on sunday but still want to see baby again.

Trying to convince OH to let me have a doppler. I think it will put my mind at ease. Help me convince him!!!!

Hi ladies
Hope everyones ok :hugs:
Been suffering with hayfever badly this week, brought eye drops and this herbal stuff you rub on your nose none of it is helping dont know what im going to do when gets really bad.:cry:
Got my scan on tues which i was supposed to have 2 weeks ago but they never had my notes :dohh:, ive also booked my 4d scan for my 30th bday on 6th july :happydance: with babybond again cant wait now.:happydance:
:hugs:

Morning ladies.
Need to find some stockists for mutsy prams later as we are off to look at some tomorrow. I'm too scared to buy anything until after scan but need to pick one. I saw baby on sunday but still want to see baby again.

Hiya Maffie, until I read this post, I'd never heard of Mutsy prams. I just had a quick look at their website, and they look quite good - robust and poss off-roadable, and small when folder. Can I ask why you're particularly interested in this type? (I see all their stockists are darn sarf, so I can't go and investigate.)

Ta
Colsy xx

Im trying not to buy before next week scan but i'm losing my willpower!!!!!!

I think today i've picked out a nursing chair, nappy hamper, nappy cleaning system and im trying to find a crib I like, going pram shopping this weekend too. Lol at least the credit card (or OH credit card) hasn't been flexed yet!

which nursing chair are you going for? ive seen a lush comfy one in mothercare but its £450 just fr the chair?!

I'm umming and ahhing over a few things at the moment. Nursing chairs, baby carriers (the backpack type things), bottles, all sorts of things that there are so many decisions to make :rofl:

I know in the end I'll go to the shops and the price will dictate most of it, unless ebay comes up trumps like it has done so far! :rofl:

June is Nappy month
July is Food Month
August is Bedding month
September is Bath month
October is 'Anything else we may need/have callously forgotten' month!! :rofl:

21st of June is our shopping day and is father's day so hubby is really really excited! :happydance:

Hiya girlies congrats on all the new Team BLUE members

Maffie & Colsy i have a Mutsy Urban Rider and i love love love it, its a dream to push, it looks fantastic and it folds so easily, i got mine off ebay for £200 and that was for everything and its less than a year old, brand new they are so so expensive. Its hard finding stockists on the high street now but there are alot online that sell it.

Feeling good today ladies, not only has BB10 started but i have just ordered the sims 3 :D My pregnancy should fly by now lol! Just before BB started last night my OH said to me "see you in 12 weeks then" :rofl:

Been playing with my new dyson ball too, god i now love hoovering! its such a brilliant hoover.

Hope everyone is well ... Oh and girls

ITS THE WEEKEND :wohoo:

i have a Mutsy Urban Rider and i love love love it, its a dream to push, it looks fantastic and it folds so easily, i got mine off ebay for £200 and that was for everything

Baby Love, is it like I reckon it looks online - i.e. tough and all-terrain? Or is it really a street pram?

i have a Mutsy Urban Rider and i love love love it, its a dream to push, it looks fantastic and it folds so easily, i got mine off ebay for £200 and that was for everything

Baby Love, is it like I reckon it looks online - i.e. tough and all-terrain? Or is it really a street pram?

Hun because the frame locks to stop the swivel action it can be used pretty much anywhere, its so sturdy and will definatly handle most terrains with no hassle.

I have owned 50+ prams/buggies between my 2 kids and this is by far the safest/sturdiest and best pram i have owned out of the lot.

I'm off to go and bake my hubby a cake.

Cherry and vanilla! with extra cherries! Yummers!

No reason.....just for being him! :cloud9:

Anyone want a slice? With a nice cup of tea?

Morning ladies.

Hiya Maffie, until I read this post, I'd never heard of Mutsy prams. I just had a quick look at their website, and they look quite good - robust and poss off-roadable, and small when folder. Can I ask why you're particularly interested in this type? (I see all their stockists are darn sarf, so I can't go and investigate.)

Ta
Colsy xx

Ive found stockists in manchester (where i live) and yorkshire (folks are there so may go over there)

Anyway I like the look of them as ive been doing lots of research and testing. I've fully tested a few different prams. I managed to make a silver cross develop an horrendous squeek and I broke and icandy after about 20 minutes :blush: I've found the mutsy look sturdy, they have bearings in wheels which means they can be replaced, they have real tyres so even though they could puncture they will be easier to use off road as well as in the city.

Apparently the urban rider has a larger turning circle but they do appear to fold small. Also some colours are just being discontinued so I think I may pick up a bargain or barter shops down a bit. (they wont want to be stuck with last seasons colour schemes).

Hopefully tomorrow I can give a better review of them lol. Also the chassis looks sturdy, alot of prams i've tried aren't as stable as I would like.

Colsy south Yorkshire stockists are:

TORK PRAM AND COT CENTRE
10 MARKET ROAD
DONCASTER
SOUTH YORKSHIRE
DN1 1LP
01302 364462

BARNSLEY BABY WORLD
16 DONCASTER ROAD
BARNSLEY
SOUTH YORKSHIRE
S70 1TH