Official October Team Bumpkins

Im south Manchester, but often your side as my OH's kids live derby and my folks are east side of Barnsley.

I've just phoned all Manchester stockists and only 2 had them on display but one just sold one, so found one anyway to go see. (the 4 rider light) another shop said the 4 rider is heavy but the light is great and she said she has it and there is a knack to folding it but other than that she said it's well worth the money.

Mornin' Girls,

Well its raining cats and dogs here today but is still 75f outside lol. (about 23c) It's most odd. Gotta love the Southern weather!

Eswift ~ Ick, I hope the Dr can help you :hugs:

Lindak, h702 ~ Congrats on the blue bump!!

I updated the front page with a blue bump! Can everyone just check the front page and make sure I updated their stork. I think I may have forgotten a couple. :blush:

Maffie ~ Have a relaxing day!

Bumpn3girls ~ Hope the hayfever feels better soon.

Ok I need to be at work by 8 today, but on the plus side I'll be finished at 1! :)

Have a great day girls.

Morning girls. Just got back from a lovely walk on the beach and bought OHs birthday present which he is now determined to find lol. Had to try very hard to resist buying blue clothes lol. This is going to be hard!

Hello girls, thankgod its Friday!!!! been a long week, planning to put my feet up this weekend .. Hows everbody today

Just back from my holidays at Centreparcs, which was excellent.
I didn't take my doppler, but baby kicked every day for me which was reassuring!!

Going for my scan on Monday morning....can't wait!!!
We are going to find out the sex again this time.

Hope you are all well, have a great weekend xx

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! :)

I'm nursing my sunburn today- it's killing me. *sigh* But on a goods note, I'm getting my hair cut tonight at work (one of the girls I work with is a trained hairdresser, lol) & then I've got my 4 yr old newphew staying with me on my weekend off, which will be cool. Love having him at my house, although I've managed to annoy him because he's just realised that when the baby comes, he wont have his own room at ours anymore, bless him. Best quote from him this week: Me- "What should I call my little boy?" Him- "I dunno, I don't really know any boys names Aunty." Me- "What about the boys from school?" Him- "Don't be silly Aunty, they already have names." So sweet!!!!!

Congrats on the new team blue bumps! :)

Hope you all have a funky weekend, depsite the dodgy weather predictions!

Congrats lindak!:) welcome to Blue Bumpkins Anonymous...I am the founding member. It is for all us ladies who think we might have to buy a dress or two for our little boys:rofl:
JK...I would never do that to my baby boy:muaha:
Seriously, though, just got back from Dr, and scan results were good, so that is a huge relief!
He is getting me to a therapist for my sciatic issues, so I am crossing my fingers that it helps!!!
I was really happy to see that my blood pressure was good, too. 118/66, so that is happy news for me. It was something I have been concerned about because it tends to get high when I am stressed or sick, so I am quite pleased to hear it is looking good.
Got to work today, despite it being so nice out, which blows.
I really want to be on vacation. Seriously. Like, now.

HI Bingers congrats on the pink bump.

Just sat watching TV, banana loaf in oven, may make fairy cakes next.......

Evening ladies

Had my 20 week scan and found out thats Im team Pink :cloud9: So can I please have a pink stork next to my name :)

Hi all.... can't believe how many blue bumps there are, but a few pinks seem to be coming through now too! Gosh it's all so exciting...

Hubby got me a surprise present today and wrote the card as if it was from the wee one saying thanks for looking after him/her so well so far and he/she is looking forward to meeting me in october... completely adorable... it was a yummy mummy pink lining changing bag cos he saw me checking them out on line the other day. He's just the best ever....

anyway, off up to the highlands for a week tomorrow, so I'd better get packing! have a great week ladies!

Evening ladies n bumps!!,

I am meant to be packing for hols tomorrow but taking a break to catch up with ya all, we are off to Cornwall 'posh' camping for a week, staying in a eurotent so its already set up with proper beds too, ahh relief - I'm too big for lying on the floor business:rofl:

Soo many blue bumps appearing, were taking over at the mo all these girls are going to be spoilt for choice in a few years!!

Anyway, congrats to everyone on their scans, hope everyone is doin good and I'll catch you all in a week, although I will be sneaking on to read up on you on my phone during the week!!

Wish me luck and do a sun dance for me pleaseeee:happydance:

R&JBabybean - congrats on your :pink: bump! yey! A few more coming through now!

so jealous of all these people going off on hols! We'r going in July (so only a month to wait now!) but it seems like ages away especially with the whole work situation. Can't wait as we're off to Cornwall too......one question? Do you think I will need a swimsuit?

What are we all planning for the weekend? I'm not planning a lot. Hubby wants me to help him clean his bike but I'm not very comfortable even going near it, let alone cleaning it.....I'm very accident prone and knowing me I'll break it! :rofl:

I'm off to make some toast and tea.....mmmmm food! Oh and I just bought myself my final bit of clothing for the summer....a lovely summer dress. That's it....I'm coming away from Ebay....honest! :blush:

Have a good weekend girls....enjoy all the hols we seem to be having!

Also, is it just me or are the blue/pink numbers evening up?

Aimee lou i am takin a swim suit but how much use it will get im really not sure!! Got a tanking from mamas and papas website in sale for 15 pounds, its really nice too, black with white trim. I was hoping to find one on e bay but they were going for quite a bit of money so figured i would have new then e bay it after :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->