Official October Team Bumpkins

Aimee lou i am takin a swim suit but how much use it will get im really not sure!! Got a tanking from mamas and papas website in sale for 15 pounds, its really nice too, black with white trim. I was hoping to find one on e bay but they were going for quite a bit of money so figured i would have new then e bay it after :) x

Afternoon Ladies and Bumps

Wow all these blue bumps must of all been drinking the same water! Im happy to say my bumps finally started growing again i no longer just look fat its now all baby :happydance:
Ive got an exciting weekend (i wish) working on assignments so i can finally leave college. :happydance:
Hope you all have lovely weekend and those going on hols hope you have a lovely time xx

I've got a swimsuit for when we go away at the end of August, but whether or not I wear it is another matter :lol: Mine was another Ebay buy, just a black & white halterneck one-piece. I initially got it for aquanatal, but I've been told to avoid that because of my SPD, so it may or may not get worn!

Am all excited today, as I've just booked my hypnobirthing classes! I'm so pleased that I've found a place where the course times and price all suited, and I'm really looking forward to it! /happydance

Hope everyone else is doing well today! :)

Looks like I may have to invest....oh what a shame I'm going to have to go onto ebay again! :rofl:

Mornin' Bump Ovens!!

Bingers ~ Pink stork added. Congrats! :)

R&J ~ Pink stork added, congrats to you too :)

Tally is now at:

:pink: = 6
:blue: = 11
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 8

Maybe the yellow bumps will even the girls up a bit haha.
(Again, please check the front page to ensure I've added your colour)

Eala ~ Re hypno birthing. I wish I could do the classes, but they are so expensive, so I just brought the book and CD. Let me know how they are :)

So because last night I couldn't sleep, the downstairs is now clean, I've planned out a months worth of "Freezer meals" (You plan and cook for a month and freeze, and then each morning you just need to pull out to defrost so you can shove it right in the oven when you walk in from work)

I'm just off out now to go food shopping so I can make it all haha.

Have a great morning :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!!

How are you all? I'm feeling a little better, still full of the lurgy; but on the plus side it's just a bad throat infection. Which is at least a lot better than a chest infection. Spent most of the last two days feeling rather urgh, and dosing...

I'm not planning on doing much today, I've not really got much energy at the moment. But at least I feel as through the throat infection is easing, it's not hurting quite so much.

I've finished my hat! It seems rather large, but it's all right. Guess it's my fault for doing the larger size; guess there's a chance that if babe is a girl she'll grow into it, if not I guess I'll be trying to find a new home for it and the dress I've started. Hehehe guess I sound daft... Not know what I'm having, but it is a pretty summer dress...

Morning ladies.....

eswift, I really admire you making your own clothes! I wish I could. I have asked hubby if we can get a sewing machine but we never have enough money for a decent one! :hissy:

How are we all this morning? I'm fine, but I'm really missing hubby today. He's only just left for work (his one Sunday a month at work!) but I miss him already and he wont be back until about 7pm! :hissy: And he's away all of next weekend with his Dad in Ireland which means he's going on Thursday nigth to catch his ferry and wont be back until teatime Monday! :hissy: And he's going to see a fantastic concert while he's there....Whitesnake, Journey and someone else fab....I'm Soooooo jealous!:hissy: (Sorry I sound like a spoiled brat....hopefully he'll bring me a t-shirt! :rofl:)

Today is going to be one of those days...got some washing and Ironing to finish. Going to make a lasagne for dinner and hit my cross-stitch with the intent of finishing it and soon! :rofl:

Have a good day ladies! I'm off to go sit on ebay for a while! :rofl:

Hi Ladies

Chaos - I'm on team pink, just checked front page and not yet added. Although I am down as 5 Oct - am actually due 29 Sep following a scan at 14 weeks, but decided to stay with the October Bumpkins.

Baby is getting so much more active recently! My tummy is moving loads when she kicks and it did a big wave when I was watching TV the other day. They when we went to bed she kicked OH in the back twice lol !!!!

On the downside, my midwife wants to see me on Tuesday as I've started suffering from PGP - can't take off or put on a pair of trousers without sitting down and lifting both legs up at the same time ...cry ....

ebay bargain of the day......

3 position carrier, still in packaging, £7.50 incl. postage.

They should be £35 in the shops!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hubby was laughing because 2 days in a row i've bought something for silly money while he's been on the phone.

On a more serious note I'd best get some shoes on as the dog just had a fit so I need to let him walk it off....bless him he very rarely has fits but when he does they knock him for 6. He's curled up next to me sleeping now so I may just leave him til he wakes up.

Hi Everyone

Please can i join your group? I've posted a few times but havent ventured onto the Oct bumpkins page yet!

Chaos - please can i be added to your list - I'm due on 23rd Oct and I'm on team yellow!

We had our scan on Friday which was really exciting! And we've also now ordered our nursery furniture which was exciting too! Except that I've just checked my email receipt and it says I'll be contacted by 29th June to arrange delivery :-( That seems ages away!

And Eala - we've just booked our hypnobirthing classes too! When do you start yours? The woman who does ours is going on hol in August so we're hoping to start them when I'm about 26/27 weeks so that we can get them all done before she goes. We'll have to keep in touch about how they're going!

Hope everyone's well and feeling good!

Amanda x

Hi Amanda! Welcome to the Bumpkins :D

My hypnobirthing classes start on the 26th July, when I'll be exactly 30 weeks :) They run for 4 weeks, I'm really looking forward to it! We had to go for slightly later classes than I'd intended to at first, as both the earlier runs clashed with things like 3D scans and motorbike racing :lol:

Hello October Bumps:)
Welcome in Amanda!
I had such a great day yesterday:D
Went to the Straberry Festival here, which basically entails eating a zillion things made of Strawberries. Also browsed all the handmade things. Some of the stuff is so cute! DH and I were amazed by how many people brought their LO along. Tons of strollers everywhere, and most of them were banging into our ankles or just stnding still in the middle of a huge crowd. DH has insisted that we will put a giant snow plow and flood lights on ours:rofl:
Don't get me wrong, I think people should let folks with strollers through and such, but at the same time, I also don't think they should be used as weapons to trip anyone in their way. :shrug:
I guess I just have a real peeve with rude people.
Went to a friend's house for a cookout yesterday with 2 other couples and we had a great time. Was nice to get together with some friends for the weekend. I laughed so hard because everyone kept filling up plates of food and bringing me things to eat. I was like "hey, I am not eating for 4, here".
I think they all want to see me get extra fat and wobbly.
Getting some projects done around the house today(and also being lazy surfing the net)

hey all. How was everyone's weekends?

I had a fab weekend with my nephew but I'm 'blinkin knackered' now, as he would say! My tummy muscles are killing menow tho coz i went a bit mental with the housework when he went home this afternoon. My sunburn is also now blistering & peeling on my chest, which apart from being painful as hell, is sooooo not attractive! That'll teach me.

Got another midwife checkup tomorrow morning. I hope I get to hear his heartbeat again. It's a sound I certainly never get sick of hearing. :) Hopefully she'll give me my MATB1 so I can shut my boss up who's been demanding it for the past few weeks now. Has anyone else had their's yet????

I've not had my MATB1 yet either, Florabean. When I mentioned it to my (moany, ex-) midwife at my 16 week appointment, she said that she'd give me it at 24 ish weeks, anything before that was too early. I'm seeing my (nice new) midwife again on 2nd July, when I'll be 26 weeks, so I expect I'll get it and my HiP form then :)

Hi all. I've just read through 24 pages which took a while :).
I'm 22 weeks today :happydance: and LO is moving around quite a lot now. I was amaized the other day when I was pushing in my belly when it was active and it kicked me right where the tips of my fingers were! It really shocked me! It doesn't seem to have been a coincidence either as it did it again today.
LO also seems to wake up when I eat!
Breathlessness seems to have calmed down..
I've started watching BB but I'm not sure how long I'll last this year (although I normally get hooked :dohh:)

Anyhow - thought I would drop in and say hi :flower:

Chaos - please could you add a https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Roots_ting/future-baby-Yellow.gif by me on the 11 Oct? Thanks hun

Just popping my head in to say the front page (Storks and new members) is now updated.

:pink: = 7
:blue: = 11
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 10

Ok I'm off to :hugs: ni ni

Morning All!!

Sounds like you've all had busy weekends, in all honesty I've done very little. And enjoyed it!!!

DS's birthday is on Thursday, I've no idea what to buy him at all. I've got him a beano and dandy book but it does seem rather small; may have a look for some bedding/curtains for his room - he doesn't need any toys as he's not been able to play with any that he got from santa this year due to the builders being at the house since early feb.. It's a shame really as his b'day coinsides with Dad going into hospital...

Oh, well have a lovely day all - time for work...

Chaos - could you please add me to team yellow please, I'm all for surprises!! Thanks love

Hello everyone,

2 days to go for my scan, won't be finding out the Sex though! But still all excited......

Hows everyone doing today????? I am experiencing some Strong KICKS since last night!!!! my LO's just waking me up from sleep!!!!! Sometimes.. I feel kicks very low down there, sometimes... very high ....
Sometimes kicks on my back..as though kicking the BED!!!!!

Looks like bubba's more active when I am asleep!
Anybody feeling the same?

Just had to say 20 weeks today :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin:

Off to see consultant this morning and then having a scan Wednesday to see the baby :crib:

Tried out the Mutsy prams and love them, They didnt have the urban rider in but thats the one im going for.

Had a horrid nightmare that there was no heartbeat on the scan, thankfully not had it again since Saturday (think its nerves)

Congrats on 20 weeks Maffie....we're on the home straight now!! :happydance::happydance:

How are we this morning ladies? I'm fine.

I do however feel bruised internally! This baby has been kicking almost non-stop since 10pm last night! I was trying to eat my breakfast and the kicking was making me feel sick! Hubby was actually egging him/her on last night.....nice isn't he!! :rofl:

I'm currently waiting for the oven to soak so I can clean it....lovely job but it needs doing as everything I make tastes vaguely of oven chips! :rofl: Also need to do the ironing......it's been on the cards since Friday and I MUST do it today as hubb has no shirts left for work!

Postie should be bringing a load of stuff today....woohoo for ebay! I can't wait! Maybe the moses basket will arrive? Who knows! It's like Christmas! :happydance::cloud9:

Other than that...not a lot going on. Jeremy Kyle isn't very entertaining and I really should get my arse into gear and do some housework! :rofl:

Have a good day girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->