Official October Team Bumpkins

Aww that's a shame....there is loads of nice stuff on at the moment. I'm sure there'll be a better one come up soon.

Today is turning out better and better.

The boss has just gone home sick, so no patients for her for the PM. I just gotta hang about till 330pm (2 hours) for the last massage patient, which is no biggie as I have a shit tonne to get done after BnB distracting me for the AM haha. Then I'm off till next Wedneday!! :happydance:

I just booked our 29 week 4D scan also for the 18th July. Its gonna be a suprise for my sister. She has no idea bout it *Giggle* Only 2 weeks till she's here!!! :)

I did think I might buy a new one as I could of gone to London with OH but decided saving on the train fare (nearly £70) would buy something for baby.

I was hoping to get some stuff done today but just had a nap and still feel whacked.

I have been worried about buying second hand, am I over worrying? Some of the stuff on ebay looks like new.

I try to buy New, BNWT or something that looks like it's nearly new.

My Moses basket and Bouncer were both ex-display, my carrier was only used twice, the play mat I've just bought has all been washed and looks pretty much like new.

I'm not really looking at clothes, more about 'objects' to save a bit of money.

If you do get second hand though you can always get a new mattress and bedding to make up for it and use the 2nd hand one as a spare set.

Evening Ladies!!

I had a couple of long days... My Dad has been in hospital today, spent a lovely day with my Mum... It's been a really strange day, stress, worry and emotions all over the place.

Dad had his angigrame (However it's spelt??), he had a heart attack whilst they did the stents in his main artery. (My heads a shed!) I feel like such a emotional wreck, Mum & sister have both been in tears and needed reassuring... I just feel so tired now Hopefully, it'll pass and I'll feel different tomorrow...

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Hello ladies! Sorry its been so long. My damn computer still isn't fixed and I'm using my fiancee mom's computer when I get the chance.

We had our ultrasound for this trimester and found out the baby's sex. The baby was very good about that part, aside from throwing kicks and punches at the ultrasound gun thingy. Its a boy! He actually flashed the ultrasound camera. Spread his little legs and gave us a good look. He looked right at the camera too and gave us a good face picture too.

We're really happy its a boy. It means either of really have to change much. hehe. His name is Aiden Alexander Kenji Blouin

Eswift :hugs: hopefully you will feel better tomorrow and sending lots of thoughts and prayers over for your dad too.

Morning ladies, well im feeling both good and bad today. OH comes back today which is great he's only been away a couple of days but im worried about him. Solicitor has advised we start ancillary action against his wife (divorce is dragging and we need it really before bubs comes) I know OH must be down and he closes off when he gets like that so im a tad worried.

Not had much sleep due to this cold. It seems to of moved quickly onto my chest but the coughing is getting less so im hoping it will clear as fast as it came.

On the plus side baby had its most active day yesterday, all evening I was being kicked. I actually cried. OH hasn't had a feel of it yet, I think im too early to feel it through my tummy.

Im having naughty breakfast today Krispy Kreme doughnuts Its such a good job I dont drive as id never be away from their diner yum yum yum.

Maffie sorry to hear about DH's divorce dragging :hugs:

I too have a stinking cold which has really quickly moved onto my chest. The only thing Dr recommended to me was Olbas Oil - which I have to say has worked wonders!! I put some on a tissue before bed and lay it by my head...My cold was so bad I couldnt even smell it initially whereas DH said I was trying to burn his eyes out! :rofl:

Its taken a week to start to clear and Dr said yesterday to keep doing what I was doing and this morning after a steamy shower (oooh errr) I am actually starting to feel better.

So it may be worth a try - he told me not to use vicks (what the difference is I havent a clue!?!?!)

It only started Tuesday so im glad its clearing so fast. I rarely get colds and thankfully my body seems to be fighting this one with great vigour.

Morning girls

Feeling shattered today after an emotional day yesterday with the health visitor.

Good news though.... I've moved up a box on my ticker :happydance: Seems only a couple of weeks ago that i was on the 1st box!

Have a good day girls, i'll catch up with the gossip later xxx

Good morning everyone!

I really couldn't sleep last night - I think I found it very odd to be on my own in the bed! :rofl: I was still up at 2.30am but I think I was asleep soon after that. Got woken up by a text from hubby at 7.30am telling me he got there safe (he missed the 9.30 ferry by 10 minutes! :hissy: but they transferred his ticket and he got the 2am one instead).

In my insomniac state last night I worked on my shopping list and put estimate prices on everything to see how much money I could possibly be spending (bearing in mind that these are high street prices...hoping ebay will help!) and it came out at £600!!!!! :help: Babies are expensive! :rofl: On the plus side the stuff I've bought already should be £280 but it's only cost £100! so at that rate I should get everything for £250! :rofl:

Anyway, busy day today. I'm off to the shops to get a few bits and pieces (milk, bread etc) and then I'm going to sort out a couple of the rooms in the house.....while the messy one is away, the tidier with tidy! :rofl:

Have a good day ladies! Hope everyone's colds clear up...I've been lucky (touch wood) and just hayfever so far.

Hi all,

Im a late starter to the forum! Been looking about but think this forum looks really usefull and friendly.

My due date is 24th October.

Hi and welcome Kte

Morning Aimee men what are like for missing things!

Morning baby.love hope you perk up a bit later :)

I know I couldn't beleive it when he called me last night! I thought he was joking until I heard the ferry pulling away behind him! :rofl:

Never mind. He got to his dads at 6.30 this morning and his Dad has made him a slap up breakfast...I've had toast! Feel muchly left out now, especially given that he is going to see Journey, Def Leppard and Whitesnake in Concert tonight! :hissy: God damn it!! It's just not fair. I'm off to buy myself a jar of chocolate spread!! :rofl:

Morning girls, Im back from holiday (Ive done a seperate thread)

Can anyone do me a quick update on things Ive missed please?

Ive passed the 20week mark yayyyyy!!! :happydance: and can feel pumpkin moving all the time now,he never seems to sleep!!

Thanks Maffie, congratulations on your blue bump!! (it is you right?!) I can't believe how many boys have been made lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->