Official October Team Bumpkins

Congrats Sam, and Lindak! (and to you Chaos...in case you forgot:rofl:)
And Happy Birthday, Lindak!
How cool to have cake for your birthday and your 20 week mark:D
Ah ladies, I slept like garbage last night. I think I need to go back to bed, but I can't:(
Got too much to do.
Guess it will be an early night tonight!
Any good ideas for a cheap but thoughtful aniversary gift?
DH and my 1st is on Sunday:)
Don't want to spend a lot because we have a lot to buy, but would like to get him something special.

How about a little hamper? I did one for valentines. I got a plain box and some brown paper. On that I stamped loads of love messages and hearts. In the box was some pink champers (still got that as discovered was pregnant), chocolates, some massage oil, a bath bomb for us to have a bath together, his fave magazine, etc etc...... could make one up cheaply i put a love note on each item as to why it was in there.

Ah ladies, I slept like garbage last night. I think I need to go back to bed, but I can't:(
Got too much to do.
Don't want to spend a lot because we have a lot to buy, but would like to get him something special.

How about a little hamper? I did one for valentines. I got a plain box and some brown paper. On that I stamped loads of love messages and hearts. In the box was some pink champers (still got that as discovered was pregnant), chocolates, some massage oil, a bath bomb for us to have a bath together, his fave magazine, etc etc...... could make one up cheaply i put a love note on each item as to why it was in there.
Thats a lovely Idea !

Got too much to do.

Must have been a night for not sleeping great I woke at 4 with achy hips and pelvis and was generally really restless. So red for an hour and a half and went back to sleep till 7.30 and up for work ! I am shattered today.
Me too! I was so sore and couldn't get comfy, I kept turning and just gave up!
Ha ha...LO is giving me some kicks right now, since I just fed him PB on toast:rofl:
Maffie, I loooove that idea!
I should probably get to work thinking of a few little odds and ends to put in and make him a little "care package":cloud9:

oooh i also didnt wrap each item in the box i filled it with peanuts (foam things) and lots and lots of heart confetti (still finding that stuff months after) each item hada bow attached of red ribbon with little hearts on it.

Mornn' Girls!

So ..um .. 24 weeks today!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

haha I had to do it ;)

Ok congrats on all the new gender known bumps. Front page storks updated :)

:pink: = 7
:blue: = 12
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 9

Maffie ~ Hope you feel better soon. Try breathing in some steam to help clear it a bit. :hugs: (Oh chocolate is a very good cold cure, just so you know) ;)

Baby.Love ~ Pffft ignore your Mum. There's always gonna be someone that don't like the name. I like Amy :)

Lindak ~ Congrats on 20 weeks!

Littlekitten ~ Oh this is gonna be a long weekend till Wednesday haha! I'm glad they are letting you find out.

DJgirl ~ You already gave him a gift, a boy. Tell him not to be so greedy :rofl: :p :hugs: insomnia buddy

I also slept like crap for the 5th night in a row. Keep waking up with achy pressure points. Bleh. I put 3 duvets on top of the mattress too last night lol

Ok I gotta get my butt in the shower, gotta be in by 8am and its already 720am

Have a great morning :)

24 weeks today!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

haha I had to do it ;)...

DJgirl ~ You already gave him a gift, a boy. Tell him not to be so greedy :rofl: :p :hugs: insomnia buddy

I also slept like crap for the 5th night in a row. Keep waking up with achy pressure points. Bleh. I put 3 duvets on top of the mattress too last night lol

Ok I gotta get my butt in the shower, gotta be in by 8am and its already 720am

Have a great morning :)

Yep, insomnia blows:)
Congrats again, my love...big day!
And yes, you make a great point. He gets a stick of gum, a bookmark, a quarter and a photocopy of a scan pic! Done!:rofl:
Now scrub your dirty butt and get to work!

Congrats on 24 weeks Chaos - Wow the October Bumpkins are getting to the viable stage.....:happydance:

woo hoo! wont be long til were all nearing the end of first tri :)

woo hoo! wont be long til were all nearing the end of first tri :)
:rofl::rofl: What are you still doing over in first? Aren't you lonely there with no other Bumpkins???!
:rofl::rofl:
Sorry hun, had to do it! I know you meant 2nd...darn pregnancy brain!!!:rofl:

He gets a stick of gum, a bookmark, a quarter and a photocopy of a scan pic! Done!:rofl:

AND a stick of gum?! Woman, you give him too much!!! ;)

Thanks for all the congrats! :) I'm excited about it. I can't believe 6 months has gone already, kinda crazy really.

Hubby has jut left for Ireland :cry:

I already miss him and it's the longest journey he's done on the bike so I'm worried about him! He got to the petrol station 5 miles away without too many problems! :rofl:

In his absence though I've been on ebay and bought a play arch for bubs! Bargains ahoy!! :happydance: (should be £40, got it for £12!) I have to try to control my spending urges!! :rofl:

I was bidding on a lovely moses basket, stand and bedding bale and missed it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->