Official October Team Bumpkins

Welcome back ! hope you had a nice relaxing hol ... Yes there are so many boys !

aimee - lou if its an consolation its p**sing rain here in Ireland ... And I seen on tv the uk weather is good at the moment ??

Got to sleep last night thank god , but my god I am having the strangest dreams... They are starting to freak me out, sat morning I was woken by my oh shaking me because I was in tears I had a horrible dream about my parents and it felt so real that even when I woke I was still crying for like 10 minutes later, last night I had a dream my father got shot ????? I dont know where these dreams are coming from but they are sooo real ! On a happier note Sunday myself and my friends are going to a spa for the day and staying overnight for dinner in a lovely hotel they bought me this for my bday ! cant wait lots of relaxing.

My cousin (who's is due 2 days before me) is having a boy.

I (hopfully) find out next friday!

Welcome, kte!
Glad to see you back, helz...time flies when you're doing something else, huh?:rofl:
Yep, we are collecting a ton of blue tokens around here and passing the halfway mark into the game...
It's crazy how the farther we get, the faster the time seems to go for me. Maybe that is because I feel like I haven't done much(other than buy cute clothes for my baby-you would think he was a doll:rofl:)

On a good note: I'M 23 WEEKS TODAY! :) I'm really happy about that, as it's going so quickly & I've ballooned over the last week too, so I'm actually 'feeling' pregnant now, which is an awesome feeling. :) Only 17 weeks to go!

On a bad note: my tummy muscles are killing me. I feel completely strecthed & sore & every movemnet feels like I'm about to pull a muscle- like the bits between my ribs & my belly button, if that makes sense. Is anyone else getting that? Or is it just me over doing things? It even hurts when I eat because being full makes me even bigger & feel even more stretched & achey.

Hey flora, I know what you mean about when you eat too much. My belly feels like it is going to just rip open and LO is going to come climbing out fully dressed and the size of a 6 year old!:rofl:
Although I have to say that in general it doesn't bother me all that much, other than feeling pretty big.
(of course, as I say that, I can almost feel everything stretching in there, so maybe I spoke too soon!)

God am I having a shit day today. So I was back at work last night for a night shift so I am absolutely shattered. While I was on holiday the letting agent came round and did a check of the property. All fine but the *******s went into my room (which I admit was a bit messy with clothes on the floor but clean!) and have sent a letter this morning saying that they are not happy with the state of the room and that they have sent a letter to the landlord and are waiting to see what they want to do!! Its clothes!!! They dont have a problem with the mould I've been complaining about all winter but clothes on the floor is a flippin evictable offence?! I've just had enough now of the whole thing and could quite happily just pack all my stuff right now and leave!

I think my baby is taking full advantage of his legs, he's kicking like crazy. My OH says the baby is pedalling not kicking (we are cyclists) :rofl:

Wow, that is pretty ridiculous.
Mold is ok but clean clothes that are not put away aren't?
Bah!
I would be mad, too...

God am I having a shit day today. So I was back at work last night for a night shift so I am absolutely shattered. While I was on holiday the letting agent came round and did a check of the property. All fine but the *******s went into my room (which I admit was a bit messy with clothes on the floor but clean!) and have sent a letter this morning saying that they are not happy with the state of the room and that they have sent a letter to the landlord and are waiting to see what they want to do!! Its clothes!!! They dont have a problem with the mould I've been complaining about all winter but clothes on the floor is a flippin evictable offence?! I've just had enough now of the whole thing and could quite happily just pack all my stuff right now and leave!

If they didnt inform you in writing about coming to visit its against the law, also send a letter stating the mould/damp problem and tell them in 28 days after date of the letter you will contact environmental health due to them not fixing faults.

Afternoon ladies!

I've just been into town - really enjoyed myself actually. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I've not been out of the house properly on my own in about a month!! :rofl:

Went to Mothercare looking for an 'I Love My Daddy' bib and they didn't have one! Neither did Babies R Us or tesco's. I got really bored at this point and decided that e-bay would once again save the day when I found the cutest little teddy bear wearing a tank top with 'I Love Daddy' written on it. I had to bring it home! It's the first time in my life I've had to buy 5.....yes ladies 5!!....father's day cards. 1 from me, 1 from baby, 1 from dog, 1 to my Dad, 1 to my step dad! The woman in the shop thought I was a loon! :rofl:

Also got a bargain. I got 2 collapsible canvas storage boxes at 75p each (wish I'd got more now!) and a hanging wardrobe shelving thing for £1! I was so pleased with my little self. Also got 12 children's hangers for £1. Nursery storage.....check! :happydance:

Hope we're having a good day. I have to sort out the entire top floor of the house now....but that includes the nursery so I'm not that bothered! :rofl::rofl:

Girls! I'm SO excited, I just got a video of Autumn Marie kicking me :) :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/145788-video-autumn-marie-kicking-me.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ooooh thats great Chaos, i'll have to give that a try when my bump develops.

Aimee I think I may join the shopaholics group. Just started 'baby shopping' just got a massive lot of clothes, most worn just once and ive got over 50 items including rompers, the most gorgeous pram suits, trousers, jeans, shes, sockz, jackets, jumpers and all in ones.... im sooooooo excited.

Gosh baby better be a boy or its going to look a bit boyish :rofl:

ooooh thats great Chaos, i'll have to give that a try when my bump develops.

Aimee I think I may join the shopaholics group. Just started 'baby shopping' just got a massive lot of clothes, most worn just once and ive got over 50 items including rompers, the most gorgeous pram suits, trousers, jeans, shes, sockz, jackets, jumpers and all in ones.... im sooooooo excited.

Gosh baby better be a boy or its going to look a bit boyish :rofl:

I was in mothercare today and the boys clothes are so much more interesting! (I'm not for frills and lace lol)

I've not bought clothes yet....dread to think what I'll be like when I get to that stage! :rofl:

I like girly clothes but even before I knew the sex I went shopping with my mum so I could buy an outfit and everything I looked at was for boys.

I am sad & have nothing to do before I start work at 5pm (picking up overtime while I still can, lol), I decided to start going through the whole who's having what thing for the storks on the front page of the thread... Here are some for Chaos to add. (yes, I really am that sad & kinda bored, lol) Some of them you've already done, but I just went through things as they apeared, hehe. I've gone as far as the first 30 pages of posts on the Bumpkin page. Might do the rest over the weekend?
Hopedance: blue
Golcarlilly: blue
Pootle33: blue
sam76: blue
Chaos: pink
Florabean: blue
Keethy: yellow
Baby.love: pink
Jacks: pink
Kbee: blue
BubbleonBoard: pink
LuciLou: yellow
Mer01: pink
lexy604: blue
Anababe: blue
msangie11: pink
Bumpand3gals: blue
litlekitten8: yellow
djgirl1976: blue
aimee-lou: yellow
Mafiie: blue
Lindak: blue
Helz81: blue
MrsO29: blue
Amberley:yellow
Neon: yellow
Babystar: blue
Eala: yellow
Kaites: pink
Stick2000: pink
Jolosomerset: blue
fancyk500: blue
Bingers: pink
Tj091: pink
Jo_79: blue
H702: blue
R&jbabybean:pink
cinnamongirl: blue (I may have made that one up, but I vaguely remember a blue bump for her?)
Honeysunshine: yellow
amandas:yellow
Lazyleo: yellow

Lawsy mercy you got more patience than me haha

I'll get adding :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member