Official October Team Bumpkins

Yup, mine were dead on from the very beginning. I just knew in my gut from the time I got BFP.
I started questioning a little later on, but sure enough...I think instincts are very strong.

Morning ladies & bumpkins x

I'm pleased all scans went well for you all yesterday xxx

Maffie congrats again on your baby boy :)
Sam Yes hun i am having Amy on October 9th (at 39+2 weeks) - Unless the consultant changes the date on monday when i see him!

Well the night awakenings have started now, hopefully it will stop and i can get some decent sleep before this little madam enters the world.

Got a busy morning as i have the health visitor out about my little boy! will catch up with you all later xxxxx

Thanks baby.love

Morning all, well my partner had to go away last minute for work last night so have a couple of days on my own. My stinking cold is on my chest though. My mum made a comment on the phone yesterday that we'll have to try again for a frilly (meaning a girl) She's convinced its what I want, but I felt so protective of my little man I said and whats wrong with my boy???? :rofl: I think she just wanted to buy lots of pink frilly things as I was such a girly girl. I cant believe how protective a little comment could make me. I no she meant nothing by it.

lol Maffie mums hey!! My mum was trying to make me change Amy's name.

Hope you feel better soon babes xxxx

Congrats on your blue bump Maffie!
I'm feeling really left out not finding out what I'm having! Lol
Ah well - off to work. Have a great day all.

Why is your mum trying to make you change Amy's name Baby.love??

Amy is beautiful! and normal in a world of so many kids named after beverages, cities, fruits and jemstones! (not that I have anything against that :blush: btw)

Morning all!!! well im offically 24 wks today!!!!!! yipeee
can i now relax!!!!!

lol girls, well when 1st pregnant we liked Amelia but we both went off it.. but not my mum OH NO! she likes Amelia better :dohh: But like i said its not her baby is it! lol.

Sam :wohoo: Well done babes you and bubs are now viable! how fabulous.. Congrats xx

Congrats on being viable Sam! :yipee:

Baby.love - you gotta do what you think is best by your little girl! they're both beautiful names! Amelia (or millie) is quite a common name nowadays - seems fashionable right now. You dont get many Amy's though :shrug:

Morning ladies , Hope you are all keeping well. Just popping to to say im 20 wks at last today :happydance: wow that felt like forever !!! And its my bday so Im gonna have some nice cake tonight to celebrate !! LOL

baby.love ... I love all three names, but its your choice . I have decided not tell anyone our names we have chosen so that they can not say they dont like it andput us off, so we will just tell them when we have named the baby and they will just have to lump it...
Sam 76 - congrats on getting to 24wks !!

Lindak Happy Birthday :cake: and happy 20 weeks :wohoo: half way there now babes x well done x

I feel the same about names, I want that to be something I share with OH, especially as we know the sex I want to surprise the family with the weight and name etc etc.

Hey girlies. Maffie congrats on the blue bump and Aimee glad it all went well.

Update on my consultant appointment - all went well. He was happy that baby is a good size, listened to the heartbeat which is now 145-150 and laughed cos it kept kicking the doppler again. He got quite cross that the sonographer hadnt asked us if we wanted to know the sex and said we ought to go upstairs and explain that she hadnt asked and could someone have a quick look to tell us the sex....she wasnt going to cos she said they were pretty well booked up so I said I worked on SCBU (which is pretty much opposite) and so could just pop over and all of a sudden she managed to squeeze me in after my night shift on Weds lol. So at 8am Weds we get to see Titch again and confirm the sex yay. Also we get another scan at 28 weeks to check growth and another at 36 weeks so all good. The guy was lovely and even prescribed me some lactulose pmsl cos I complained that I was spending a fortune on it.

Morning ladies,

Thank you to everyone who has said nice things! We are over the moon tbh and so happy that we have a perfectly healthy LO and Mummy....I'm considered Low Risk and the consultant that saw us said if there was a 'very low risk' catergory I would be in it! :rofl: She did say that due to my stress etc at work I'm a prime candidate for PND but she said that because I'll have been at home pretty much since 16 weeks this was a low risk also as it's not like I would have been working until 30+ week in that environment. She was a little bit patronising....after all I'm not ill so why is she seeing me! :rofl:...and gave hubby orders to look after me.

You should have seen their faces though, Hubby was in his bike gear cos he had met me from work on his bike (free parking at the hospital for him!) so he was in leathers etc. When we got up to leave they kind of looked worried. I actually had to say 'Don't worry, I'm not on the bike!':rofl:

Yesterday was actually really tiring and I didn't quite realise how tired I was. I slept right through til 10am this morning and even slept through the bin-men who normally wake me up from the other side of the village!! :rofl:

Hope we have a good day. Hubby is off to Ireland today to see his Dad....I'm going to miss him terribly but I know he'll have a good time and I'm going to make myself loads of cakes and watch all my musicals :rofl: He's back Monday so expect lots of soppy 'I miss my hubby' posts. :rofl:

Right, brekkie and Ebay time!! :rofl:

Hi lovelies....

Lindak Congratulations! and Happy Birthday..... :happydance::hug:

Have uploaded a few pic from my scan yday.....

Heres the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/145065-22-week-scan-pictures.html

We decided to be on Team Yellow!!!!!Waiting for a surprise in October!!!!!!

Making cakes sounds good Aimee thats my plan for tomorrow go shopping in the morning and make cupcakes in the afternoon. My OH is due home tomorrow night so trying to keep myself busy.

I need some motivation to get things on ebay though as I haver tons of things I dont need. :dohh:

Congrats Sam, and Lindak! (and to you Chaos...in case you forgot:rofl:)
And Happy Birthday, Lindak!
How cool to have cake for your birthday and your 20 week mark:D
Ah ladies, I slept like garbage last night. I think I need to go back to bed, but I can't:(
Got too much to do.
Guess it will be an early night tonight!
Any good ideas for a cheap but thoughtful aniversary gift?
DH and my 1st is on Sunday:)
Don't want to spend a lot because we have a lot to buy, but would like to get him something special.

Congrats Sam, and Lindak! (and to you Chaos...in case you forgot:rofl:)
And Happy Birthday, Lindak!
How cool to have cake for your birthday and your 20 week mark:D
Ah ladies, I slept like garbage last night. I think I need to go back to bed, but I can't:(
Got too much to do.
Guess it will be an early night tonight!
Any good ideas for a cheap but thoughtful aniversary gift?
DH and my 1st is on Sunday:)
Don't want to spend a lot because we have a lot to buy, but would like to get him something special.

Must have been a night for not sleeping great I woke at 4 with achy hips and pelvis and was generally really restless. So red for an hour and a half and went back to sleep till 7.30 and up for work ! I am shattered today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->