Official October Team Bumpkins

OK......I'm not going to buy anything for 7 days!

I promise!! I'm off to ASDA to do the food shop on Monday morning (before hubby gets home) and I will NOT buy anything frivilous for baby or otherwise!!

I WILL BE STRONG!!!!! :rofl:

my shopping this last month

2 x hats
7 x cotton vests (newborn)
7 x cotton vests (0-3m)
1 x woollen cardigan
3 x bootees
3 x scratch mittens
Moses Basket
2 x cellular blankets (moses)
room thermometer
changing bag
baby carrier
dummies
bouncing chair
play mat and arch
2 x sleep suits (newborn)
Hangers
Blanket
Storage boxes
Total cost - £115

Woooohoooooo!

I'll shop for you Aimee so dont worry. I have to remember to sell some more stuff on ebay though before my paypal balance runs out :blush:

oooh did you count p&p costs too Aimee?

so far this month

Pram system (only deposit paid)
50 0-6 months clothes

total including postage £111

Bidding on a crib and another bundle of clothes

Last month I bought one outfit grand total 7.99

oooh and I have been given a little outfit, a changing bag and an activity mat play thing.

I'll shop for you Aimee so dont worry. I have to remember to sell some more stuff on ebay though before my paypal balance runs out :blush:

That's very kind of you!! :rofl:

I've got a few things to put on....try to earn some money back before hubby notices it's gone! :rofl:

Yep, all either in the shops in sales or including postage!

Got some real bargains!! Very proud...it's almost like an acheivement! :rofl:

Lawsy mercy you got more patience than me haha

I'll get adding :) Thanks!

Nah, not patience- sever boredom with OH working away & only being able to get a few lousy hours of overtime a week to try & bump my money up before bubbykins arrives, lol. Only did 2 hours OT today, which hardly seems worth it, but hey, it's an extra £20, so cant complain! All much needed for spending money when I go to Amsterdam at the end of this month. :)

My best bargain so far has to be a little blue and white adidas tracksuit for $5.99!! At the recent exchange rate thats about £4!! Im trying desperately to post a pic up of it but it won't let me!!

Hiya Ladies and bumps

Do you find now that you cant go shopping without buying something for baby? I look i ebay and end up buying something for my little man its so bad cause got no room to put anymore stuff so going to have to buy another chest drawers!!!!

Hiya Ladies and bumps

Do you find now that you cant go shopping without buying something for baby? I look i ebay and end up buying something for my little man its so bad cause got no room to put anymore stuff so going to have to buy another chest drawers!!!!

My mum is worse than me now she knows the sex she said she is buying a luxury item every month. Its her first grandchild so I have no doubt the baby is going to be spoilt.

3 more to add:
Bubbness- yellow
KKSarah- pink
Nanaki- yellow

And I am done! I think I've done everyone wo has posted on here, so the others are either Team Yellow or seriously MIA, lol. :)

The boys are still WAY in the lead!!!!! Go team :blue:

Can I sound really thick and ask what team yellow means! (I get pink and blue!)

I'm off to bed girls....anything to stay off ebay! :rofl:

I'm actually going to go and sort my wardrobe out for possible ebay items....I think the spare tiara from my wedding is in there...i never wore it...could get some good ebay-money there! :rofl::happydance:

Have a lovely evening ladies.

Ok I took the nesting thing to a whole other level this afternoon lol. Started on my room at 2.30pm and stopped at 8pm oops. My housemate made me stop for a cup of tea. I have cleaned the whole room, including the grate in the fireplace, sorted through my clothes, the babys clothes and restacked all of OH's tshirts. Gone through all my paperwork and shredded a load of paperwork from 2007 lol. Filed all the paperwork I've been too lazy to do for the last few months. Put the dvds in their cases and put them on the shelf (as OH has a bad habit of taking them out of the PS3 and stacking them in a pile rather than putting them away). Put away the travel cot. Removed the 2 stickers that had managed to stick themselves to the laminate floor. Hoovered and polished. Oh and in between that I reordered one of the kitchen cupboards and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. And did 2 loads of washing.

And that was all after doing a night shift last night so I had only slept from 9am to 1pm. Oops. And am on a 13 hour shift tomorrow and 13 hour shift sunday. Hmmm may have overdone it slightly.

Ok start making more girls!!! ;)

New Tally:

:pink: = 18
:blue: = 27
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 13

Ok I took the nesting thing to a whole other level this afternoon lol. Started on my room at 2.30pm and stopped at 8pm oops. My housemate made me stop for a cup of tea. I have cleaned the whole room, including the grate in the fireplace, sorted through my clothes, the babys clothes and restacked all of OH's tshirts. Gone through all my paperwork and shredded a load of paperwork from 2007 lol. Filed all the paperwork I've been too lazy to do for the last few months. Put the dvds in their cases and put them on the shelf (as OH has a bad habit of taking them out of the PS3 and stacking them in a pile rather than putting them away). Put away the travel cot. Removed the 2 stickers that had managed to stick themselves to the laminate floor. Hoovered and polished. Oh and in between that I reordered one of the kitchen cupboards and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. And did 2 loads of washing.

Lol - ditto littlekitten! We have a new mattress being delivered this morning and I had to sort the bedroom out :wacko: so I started around 13:00 and didn't finish until around 21:00 and need to do more this morning! Everything in this house is starting to look spotless!

I was up at 5am awoken to hiccups :D

Have a fab day girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"