Official October Team Bumpkins

Got some good news from hubby....he's just won 340Euros on the horses!! He's said that he'll change it and we'll go baby shopping on his first day off!

As much as I want him back here...I also want his money! :rofl:

Evening all, just been baking (I think the nesting/domestic goddess thing is kicking in) :rofl: Just made vanilla cupcakes and iced half (other half almost all eaten before could ice them. Also made some green & blacks cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and chocolate sprinkles.

I now have no worktop space left due to them being covered in cupcakes!

Evening all, just been baking (I think the nesting/domestic goddess thing is kicking in) :rofl: Just made vanilla cupcakes and iced half (other half almost all eaten before could ice them. Also made some green & blacks cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and chocolate sprinkles.

I now have no worktop space left due to them being covered in cupcakes!

Mmmmmmmm cupcakes!! (Makes noise like Homer Simpson!:rofl:)

I'm baking on Monday.....

On the list is a plum loaf, cherry pies and a few oatmeal raisin muffins.

All this nesting! If My MIL wasn't coming up next weekend I'd have the nursery done today....my entire top floor of my house is just spick and span and I can't stop cleaning......having some tea and then sorting out the dining room while I have a clear top to work on! :rofl:

Evening girls. I am totally exhausted! Did a 13 hour shift at work today and have another tomorrow. Just waiting for the oven to heat up and then my dinner is going in and im taking a shower while it cooks. Hoping to be asleep by 10 lol. Titch is having a good old kick and wriggle now ive finally sat down and relaxed! Havnt stopped all day lol.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let everyone know I went for a gender assessment yesterday, and we are confirmed to be on Team Blue! :cloud9:

Here's the post with a 3D scan pic! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/146331-we-team.html#post2355111

Today we went out to some yard sales, and I totally scored a huge bag of onesies, a musical rocker, and an activity center! Let the shopping madness begin!

Have a great weekend ladies!

New stats update:

:pink: = 19
:blue: = 30
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 14

New stats update:

:pink: = 19
:blue: = 30
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 14

lol- looks like the boy to girl ratio still hasn't evened out after your awesome efforts to find more pink bumps!

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!!!!

Some good news, hubby rented a house in Headington, Oxford :happydance: so I will be travelling 1st/2nd week of July!!! yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... ohh finally I get to see him!!!! Missing him so much........

Maffie --- Cup cakes....... mmmm sound yummyyyy!!!!!

Cinnamon - Congrats on team BLUE!!!! :happydance:

Aimee --- Good luck with ur MIL!!!! Mine will be coming just a few days b4 I leave to UK! Planning to finish all my baby chopping b4 she comes and pack my suitcase!! :rofl:

LittleKitten --- hope u n bubba are having a relaxed weekend!
finally am moving to Oxford!!!!! shall catch up sometime.....

Morning all

Aimee I love plum loaf, i've adapted an old weight watchers recipe and it get munched in one lot if I have my brother visiting.

Keerthy wow your up early, good news on the house rental :dance:

Its surprising the blue numbers but its possible many of the yellows are pink, I was reading once that more boys are produced after major troubles or wars and that more girls are produced in harsher environments ie severe heat, drought or cold. I do wonder how true this is.

:rofl:Morning Ladies!!:hi:

Sounds as through this nesting thing is catching... Mum's housework was all done yesterday, ironing today if my back is up to it. :iron: I've woken up with terrible back ache... Still have the horrid lurgy, it's not going anywhere fast, at least the sore throat things gone!!:happydance:

Our house is coming along nicely now, we've 1 room finished; the other is getting painted today and the flooring putting down. The change is quite amazing, after all the hassel and stress; I still like my house...:cloud9: I'm so looking forward to getting into the house and getting the rooms all sorted. I'm hoping that it'll highlight what items we still need to get for baby. I'm sure there's something but can't seem to see what it is, but we've got stuff at Mum's, Nanna's and the house so it all rather scattered about.:blush:

DS was chuffed to bits with the Dennis the menace stuff he got for his birthday; curtains, through to bedding.:happydance:

I've organised my Maternity leave through work, still paperwork to do before my next lot of leave.:rofl: I was rather shocked as to how early I could start. I've choosen to use my leave up before starting maternity. I've 2 weeks to have at the end of the month (and paperwork needs doing before this) But otherwise with the leave left to use I next have leave 21 September and don't go back to work; I start offical maternity leave 19 October! Not bad for timing considering Babe's due 21st...:happydance: I'm planning on returning back to work September next year, when DS goes back to school after summer, save me money on childcare for 2 then. DS will be due to start secondary school then too. :wohoo: (How fast they grow, doesn't seem that long ago since he was just coming out of hospital after his birth; Only a full 10 years!!):rofl::rofl:

I should be due to go back in July, but you earn leave whilst on offical maternity leave, so I'll have some to use before going back; so I may only need to take a month unpaid - fingers crossed... :angelnot: I've yet to break that one to bosses, but I will do so they know what I'm planning. That way there's no surprises... I was surprised about how much maternity leave I get, rather than the 26 weeks paid; I'm entitled to 39 weeks due to time at work and job I do... Bonus!!:happydance:

Have a lovely day - weather here is super already!! What a difference a bit of sunshine makes...

Eswift i'd check you can tack on leave at end of unaid mat leave. I know I cant not sure if its my company I work for the MOJ or if its a standard thing. I can have leave attached if only taking the standard 9 months but if I wanted the extended extra 3 months I cant attach leave to the end of that.

Keerthy wow your up early, good news on the house rental :dance:

I am in India right now!!!! 4.5 hours ahead...... So I have to wake up early, unfortunately!!! :rofl::rofl: wish I could follow the British timings.... but the sun here never lets me to!!!

Morning all, how we all feeling today, hope all is well xxxxxxxx

Keerthy - may sound odd but I love my MIL...it's my mother I have problems with. :rofl: My MIL is fab and she's no effort at all.

Maffie...I've never made Plum loaf before. I have a load of plums and I found a recipe in my cake book and it sounded nice. Mmmmmm cake! :rofl:

Good Morning ladies, it's such a lovely day and I'm so proud of my cleaning job. Next 2 rooms this morning....determind not to slack today! :rofl:

Ive just spent the best part of 2 hours trying to do online shopping, its more hassle than its worth.

I tried that once Maffie.....decided that it's just easier to drive half an hour each way and spend 2 hours in the store!

Well, my pride is growing! I've sorted the store-room so now I can fit the spare bed in there when the nursery is sorted. I've got rid of all of the junk out of the dining room and made sure all the baby stuff I've bought is up out of the dog chew-zone. I've vaccuumed the entire house(barr the 2 rooms still left to clean), sorted the airing cupboard and located the tie-backs for the yellow curtains for the nursery. :happydance:

I still have the living room to do a quick tidy-round, vacuum, dust, polish etc, and then the washing up/kitchen tidying needs sorting but these are minor jobs. I could do with some boxes from the supermarket to put hubby's home-brew bottle collection into.....maybe tomorrow at ASDA.

I wish I'd taken some before shots.....gosh darn it! Just sitting down to a cheese sarnie and a lemon barley water.....scrummy! Hubby called, he's in a yacht race!!!!! :huh: I did not expect him to say that......I'm just hoping they win because he was so excited! :rofl: Will let you know.
Have a good afternoon ladies!

Afternoon Ladies

Ive finished all my housework, put dinner on and now its down to assignments until its cooked! I didnt buy the bugaboo was tempted tho was moment of madness my parents wouldve killed me! Im fine with the pram ive got :happydance:. Had a lovely day yesterday with my family we all had dinner together for mums bday, my sisters didnt make any effort as usual then moan that my parents do alot for me :hissy:.

Keerthy - may sound odd but I love my MIL...it's my mother I have problems with. :rofl: My MIL is fab and she's no effort at all.

I guess, you are lucky to have a good MIL!!!!!!
Mine, irritates me when she is around... doesn't like me massaging my bump or even touch!!! :hissy: argghhh... thats just one!!!!

Afternoon ladies :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been out for some driving practice this morning, and if the weather cools down a bit, I might do some baking this afternoon :)

In other news, I'm 24 weeks today - Mbaylien is officially viable!!! YAY!!! :dance:

Congratulations Eala - That must be such a relief to reach that stage. (I'm 24 weeks on 1st July.....not that long to go really!:happydance:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->