Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all well OH is back and has a worse cold than me, but thats to be expected he is a man after all. My cough has made my tum sore was coughing loads through the night.

OH was funny when he came in yesterday he looked shocked the the wc and kitchen had been gutted and were spotless. Lounge would of been too if I had been able to vacuum.

Just had a nice cup of coffee and going to start looking at ebay again....... I think this baby will need its own house if I keep buying things.

The nesting instinct must be catching!

Last night I sorted out my entire wardrobe - it's so tidy, I've never seen it as tidy! Hubby will be in shock! :rofl:

Today is bathroom, dog and bedrooms day and I may even get around to doing the dining room too as that's where all the baby stuff is. :happydance:

I thought that nesting was a third tri thing?

Also, very very hubgry today....crumpets before starting work! :happydance:

Maffie I hope the colds clear up soon....I have hayfever and every time I sneeze it kills! :dohh:

Ive already done my bedroom going to do bathroom and living room then off to my mums before i go on ebay and buy a........................................................bugaboo someone please help me not do it :headspin:

Just to let you all know this is my new user name changed from bumpn3gals x

I don't actually recognise my bathroom right now!! :rofl: It's actually CLEAN!!!!!!

1 room down, 5 to go! :happydance: 2 days til hubby gets back....piece of cake! :cake:

I need a kick up the arse sat down and cant get up aimee-lou you want to come do mine as well :rofl:

I would do but I think I have made the fatal mistake of sitting down! :rofl:

Time for lunch me-thinks! Tuna melt anyone? :cloud9:

Morning ladies...
A bugaboo, huh? Those are niiiiiice....I would really like to have one of those, myself!
Thought about it, but will probably end up with a much more affordable model.
Of course, we need everything for him because this is our first, so there's nothing to "recycle".
I am starrrrrving!
Off to find some breakfast!

I'm due 25th October! Ive been really lucky, no morning sickness and generally quite healthy. I have my 2nd scan on 19th June :)

Hey girls hope you are all enjoying the weekend.... :wave: hello to all newbies xx

I have been getting alot of stretching pains around my old c-section scar the last few days :( But on the plus side i have a very active little girl in there, she loves booting hell out of me.. In the bath just now my tummy was going mad lol.

Lots of hugs to you all xxx

I'll update the new due dates later on, just popping out to take the MIL to a birthday lunch.

Have a great day :)

Hi girlies and bumps, I'm back!!!
Had a lovely week in Cornwall and the weather was very kind to us, the boys went swimming and paddling at the sea and we had some great days out too:happydance:
So home today to a mountain of washing and a pile of bills:sad2:
On a better note am off to the baby show at Exeter tomorrow with my friend, a girlie day:happydance:
Hope everyone ok and welcome to all the newbies:hugs:

10 hour shift today felt like 30 hours!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo tired. Anyone want to do my job for me tomorrow so I can stay home? :(

jlosomerset...glad you had a good time and had good weather. Whereabouts did you stay?

I'm feeling generally sorry for myself....hubby has just called and he's having a fab time. I'm really glad as he had a hell of a trip getting there but now I feel mightily left out. He's having roast pork for his tea...I've got beans on toast. May sound selfish but....it's just not fair! :hissy:

I've been sorting the house today....it's quite satisfying in it's own way and it's sooooo clean now. at least I'm keeping occupied.

Hope we're all having a good saturday night. xx

EDIT: just re-read that and I sound so flipping selfish. I'm really missing him and wish that we weren't apart. Sorry to moan girls x

Hi aimee-lou, we stayed at a campsite at Holywell Bay, its between Newquay and Perranporth, lovely little beach that was actually quite sheltered.

Beans on toast for us too, bit fooded out after the last week, think Ive made up for not been able to drink by overdosing on yummy food....... note to self for next week, detox!!!!

Hope hubby brings you back a lovely pressie :) x

We're hoping to go right down on the Lizard, St Ives kind of area. I love cornwall and always eat far too much when I'm there.....but you can never have too many cream teas!! :happydance:

I'm sure he will bring me back something nice. He got me a programme from the concert last night (unfortunately they dont do maternity t-shirts for the def leppard tour :hissy::rofl:)

I totally get what you mean Aimee-Lou, I *hate* it when my hubby is away. I don't know if it's because we were apart so much early in our relationship - first at opposite ends of Quebec province, and then on opposite sides of the Atlantic, for months at a time! I guess once we actually settled together, it was a bit like "Not again, you belong with me" :lol:

it's looking like hubby is going to have to go to India for a week at the end of July, and I'm seriously not amused about it. But there's sweet FA I can do about it, so... /shrug.

Jlosomerset, I'm glad that you had such a good time :) I've not been to Cornwall since I was a child, but it's high up on our list of places to go once baby is here :)

Florabean, sorry to hear you had what felt like an endless day. Hope tomorrow is better :hugs:

I'm the same Eala, we're never apart....ever. We moved in together 6 weeks after getting together and since then I think we've spent the grand total of 4 nights apart.....pregnancy hormones can't be helping and the fact that he keeps talking about all the great food he's eating......food is my weakness at the moment! :rofl:

Hello all, Im not having a great day today..got my di-dimer blood test results back this morning..positive!! So I had to go to hospital for a leg scan but was sent to another hospital 30miles away as my local one is more or less closed at the weekend (!!) After a 3 hour wait I was seen by 2 doctors who prodded and poked my feet and ankles and decided it didn't look like a blood clot,more likely Ive been bitten and it's got infected, so no need for scan. Was told to go home and elevate my feet and keep watch out for more swelling or pain,then Ive to go staright back in if that happens. I asked them if it wasn't anything to worry about why did I test positive in the di-dimer test and apparantly I would have tested positive anyway cos Im pregnant..so was a complete waste of time having the blood test done!!!
So Im doing as Im told and sat with my feet up eating maltesers.

Been changing our minds on the name front too..our fave now is Jensen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->