Official October Team Bumpkins

Ooooh i'll be 24 weeks on 6th July. I must say that the more recent weeks have been going faster than the first few weeks thats for sure.

Living room.......check! (Even cleaned the fireplace which has had soot in it since March! :blush:

So got left - Kitchen, washing up, ironing.......that's it! Woohoo! Can I get it all done by 6?

Challenge is set! See you in 2 hours girls! :rofl::happydance:

I've done it!

It's all done! All I have to do tomorrow is (when I've done my baking) mop the floor. I always get flour everywhere so it's best to do it after! :rofl:

So, in the last 2 days I have:

Cleaned the bathroom
Sorted the linen closet
re-arranged, cleaned and tidied the main bedroom
Emptied the spare room ready for MIL visit
Emptied and re-arranged the stor-room ready for extrea furniture
Sorted through the huuuuuge pile of junk in the dining room
Put charity shop stuff in the car
Done washing up
Done ALL of the washing AND Ironing
Cleaned the fish tank
dusted, polished and vacuumed the WHOLE house....

I'm not saying I deserve a medal but Hubby had better notice tomorrow! :rofl:
I'm shattered now, I've just had 2 crumpets with Jam and a mug of hot chocolate......feel very proud of my little self! :happydance::cloud9:

Wow Aimee come do mine, I wish I could vacuum. Had a lazy day today watched too much TV and just ordered Chinese for dinner yummy yummy yum.

Mmmmmmmm Chinese! I would so go for some special fried rice with sweet and sour sauce! (Unfortunately I've had bad reactions to chinese in the past so they are (along with Indian and Pate) off limits while I'm pregnant! :hissy:)

That's it now....the house can stay clean for 4 months until baby gets here!! :rofl:

We ordered (well I picked and OH paid)

prawn crackers
aromatic duck
sweet and sour chicken
schezchaun chilli beef
boiled rice
egg fried rice

Gosh such greed lol

OH MY GOD....I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hope you really enjoy it...As I can't have it, you can have mine! :rofl:

Hi all :hi:

Our LO is due on 18th October... we recently found out we are expecting a baby boy!

I didn't want to know at first and preferred a surprise but I am too organised and felt best to know so I could prepare everything in advance. Also I have 2 teenage DS's already and got fed up with lots of people saying that it had to be a girl this time :growlmad: (DH and I really did not mind!)

Although the surprise has gone, we still feel that it will be a special moment when we get to see him for the first time cos we have no idea what he looks like! It is a better feeling than I thought as we can now say 'he' instead of 'it' and I feel I have bonded with him even more

Hope everyone is okay

Hi girls, i hope everyone has had a good weekend!

I have been having a total lazy weekend :D Got my consultant appointment in the morning so will get Amy's birth date confirmed. Feeling nervous as i am pushing for him to sterilise me at the same time as the c-section!

Off to eat some more ice-cream, catch you all in a little while xxx

Hi girls, hope uve all had a good day.

I have been to the baby show at Exeter today with a friend, got a few freebies and bought a lovely baby sling, am really pleased with it.

Also have just found out that a hospital not too far from me (25 miles) has started doing 4d scans and I can book one for £65 for 20 mins, am soo pleased going to be on the phone to them first thing tomorrow to try to book for July, yay!!!! x

COngrats on 24 weeks, Eala...
I got a week to go for that...can't get here fast enough, IMO.
Hope you ladies are all having a great weekend. It's our 1 year aniversary today and that means the baby and I will be having a fabulous steak dinner at my favorite restaurant tonight:happydance:
I have to say, I will miss the glass of red wine that would usually go along with that meal!
Afraid even if I was going to allow myself one, DH would say no, so it ain't worth arguing. Besides, I will just use that extra spending towards dessert!:rofl:
My friends are having a shower for me in early September, so let's hope this LO stays where he's supposed to until then at least!
We went to register at Babies R Us yesterday and I thought I might pass out. :shock:
I guess I really hadn't thought of all the things we will need. Then there I was, with a scanner, and it was all staring me in the face!:rofl:
I felt a little helpless and lost, TBH, and even had a friend who has 3 kids helping me!:rofl:

Hope you enjoy your steak dinner, djgirl :) Congratulations on your anniversary!!

My god, all you people so busy doing housework! I feel like a slob now, because other that laundry, I've done nothing around the house now for 4 days & I dont have a day off till tuesday, so my house is only going to get worse & I seriously resent doing chores on my day off.
Me & my OH are packing in the overtime before we go away on sunday (we're going to Amsterdam for a week, then to Norfolk to visit my family for a few days) so we can have some extra spending money. Also doing a ton of overtime next month too to get extra money for my LO before I'm too huge to function, lol.
On a good note, my boss FINALLY granted me my annual leave (20 days worth, plus my usual days off) which I'm going to take before I go on mat leave, which means I can stop working on the 18th august, which I'm relieved about. I was also given a white & cream teddy themed moses basket today from one of the parents whose daughter I coach at trampolining, so that was a nice surprise & will save us some money. Literally just the cot/cot bed & the steriliser to buy now. My family 7 friends are buying us the little things like bathing lotions, nappies & clothes, plsu all the things my sis is giving us from her 2 DS's, so I think baby-wise, we might actually be sorted pretty soon!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend & have been able to enjoy some of the sun, rather than being cooped up at work!!! And congrats to everyone who has/is reaching the 24 week viable stage. I can't wait till friday when i reach it too! :)

jlo, congrats on the great finds at the baby show! I too was at a baby show today, and won the grand prize! :happydance: I never win anything! And it was something I wanted so badly, but knew we couldn't afford - a rocker glider and ottoman!! It's so pretty! I love it! I can't wait to be sitting in it and holding my little boy...I'm on :cloud9:! What a fantastic weekend!

Congrats djgirl on ur anniversary! Enjoy that steak! Mmmmm....

Hope everyone's weekend was just as great! :flower:

jlo, congrats on the great finds at the baby show! I too was at a baby show today, and won the grand prize! :happydance: I never win anything! And it was something I wanted so badly, but knew we couldn't afford - a rocker glider and ottoman!! It's so pretty! I love it! I can't wait to be sitting in it and holding my little boy...I'm on :cloud9:! What a fantastic weekend!

Wow, thats great you lucky lady:happydance: x

Evening Nesting Bump Ovens!

Today I've cleaned, got crafty and started making the butterfly mobile and now am cooking a roast dinner with yorkie puds. Just call me Delia Smith ;)

I had a bubble bath earlier and it made me laugh cause Autumn kept kicking and causing ripples in the water.

I'm off to the OB in the morning, shall prolly be booking my 28 week scan and my glucose test.

Keerthy ~ That's great news about your hubby finding a place. Oxford is a really nice place.

Eswift ~ You'll have to post pictures when the house is finished. I love to see new designed rooms. When our house was being built I took pictures all the way from just being a lot of land right up to when it was finished (They are on my blog starting around May 2008 if you're interested!)

Maffie ~ I hate online shopping, they always seem to make mistakes. I prefer to go in and see the product in my hands.

Eala ~ Welcome to the 24 week club! :)

Aimee ~ Well done on all the cleaning. I love the feeling of acomplisment when the house is sparkling.

Hey Milly Molly, Welcome to the group! I added your information to the front page.

The tally is now:

:pink: = 19
:blue: = 31
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/future-baby-Yellow.gif = 14

Djgirl ~ Congrats on one year!! :hugs: Have a fake beer for me ;)

Ok I'ma go eat my yorkie puds! :munch::munch::munch:

Morning all.... Its 9 45 am here, pretty cloudy n cool!!!!

Congrats!! on 24 weeks Eala!!!!! :happydance:

Just realised I will be 24 weeks this sunday.... 21st june!!

My mom planning for a family get together before I leave to UK (Prob in 1st week of July) ..... we will have all ma cousins and close friends and I will be made to sit like a queen (aka nicely dressed up wtih saree and jewels lol) we shall have some small games with lunch etc etc...
Looking forward to a huge gang of 300 people...... My house gonna be flooded that day!!!!
This is a hindu ceremony done for any pregnant women, usually done either in 5th/7th/9th month of pregnancy.

The best part of this ceremony is ... I will be getting gifts!!!! **grins**

Alrite, guess I am boring you guys with all this stuff!!!!!!

Have a good day ladies....

Hey!
I am new to this site, I am so happy there is an October thread. I am due october 23rd, and I found out that I am having a little girl. I am so excited, I am always online looking at belly pictures and you tube updates. It's kind of funny because I will site on my couch watching these updates and totally ball my head off haha. Anyone else a huge dork like me? I have been feeling my little girl so much now. I can even see her kicks, uhh so amazing!!!!!!!!!

Hey!
I am new to this site, I am so happy there is an October thread. I am due october 23rd, and I found out that I am having a little girl. I am so excited, I am always online looking at belly pictures and you tube updates. It's kind of funny because I will site on my couch watching these updates and totally ball my head off haha. Anyone else a huge dork like me? I have been feeling my little girl so much now. I can even see her kicks, uhh so amazing!!!!!!!!!

Woooo Hoooo another girl!!! Welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->