• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OFFICIAL Red Cabbage Gender Prediction Thread!

I keep forgetting to buy a red cabbage!

I also forgot to pay my credit card, catalogue and also get ingrediants for the chocolate yule log im making :haha:

I will get some after the doctors tomorrow :D

I also forgot to pay my credit card, catalogue and also get ingrediants for the chocolate yule log im making :haha:

That's if you remember to go to your appoinment :haha:

RIGHT!!! I'm armed with red cabbage... will post piccies when I have done the test :D

So... what do you think? :D

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 20

That's if you remember to go to your appoinment :haha:

Its on the calender so i should remember. If its not on the calender its probably not going to happen, thats the rule in this house :blush::haha:

I finally did the test yesterday! My entire household was pretty baffled (and mortified) that I was running around with boiled cabbage and cups of pee at 8 in the morning but it made for some good laughs.

In the end, mine stayed PURPLE! It was really dark and hard to get a good picture in the plastic cups I used but you can tell there is absolutely no difference between the two colors.

Hopefully we'll be booking our private gender scan before next week so I can confirm if OH and the Cabbage Test were right in guessing it's a girl. :happydance:

Attachments

• DSCF1847-2.jpg
    DSCF1847-2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
UPDATE: Had our gender scan yesterday and its a GIRL! Guess the cabbage test worked for me (although there was a 50% chance of getting it right haha).

I tried it last night and again this morning but with fmu and both times the cabbage water stayed the same purple colour. So I suppose that means I'm predicted a girl? That's what hubby decided at the 12 week scan. I have no idea, this pregnancy is so different to any of my others, I don't have cravings either to comapre it to the other's! I'll just have to wait till the 13th jan to find out and pray this one doesn't have it's legs firmly crossed like DD1 !

Natural_Mamma - Prediction BOY **Scan to confirm on the 23rd Dec**

Stomp110 - Prediction BOY and confirmed BOY!

alparen - Prediction BOY **Scan within 24hrs for confirmation**

alilou151 - Prediction GIRL **confirmation early next year**

I'm finding out in 2weeks hopefully! 9th dec

Well the cabbage worked for me, its a girl alright!

Ok ladies so I did the cabbage test tonight and here are my results....the cup on the right is the cabbage juice and the cup on the left is the cabbage juice/urine mix. Looks like a boy to me. I have my scan on January 14th so we'll see :)

[IMG]https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/PC230796.jpg[/IMG]

So I did this test last night... did it twice... and both times it was distinctly purple... even my hubby who said he sure it is a boy said yeah thats definently purple... so looks like maybe a girl for me... I have my scan on 1/6, so I should be able to confirm then :)

I did my cabbage test (pg 5) and I thought it looked like a girl... then had my scan and was most definitely a boy :) xxx

Congratulations on your little boy hon, I will put your confirmation on the front page! ;)

did mine and it said girl but iam having a boy! but my friends said girl and yep confirmed 2 days ago its a girl XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->