• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

I had my implant out in July 2009 and have been TTC ever since then with no luck, AF arriving on time every month since :(

I had the opposite problem with the implant, I never stopped bleeding, I just bled constantly for weeks on end, so it was a relief when I had it taken out.

What that means about my fertility I don't know. Just trying to get myself immersed in charting and temping and CBFM-ing and hoping that if I throw myself into it, rather than be cool and just "wait and see" that I'll get my BFP. I've always been scared of being disappointed. At least when I'm not obsessively POAS and temping etc, I have the excuse when AF comes that "we never really tried properly".

Since having my implant out last month I've had a banging headache everyday. As I work in a busy call centre the noise doesn't really help :dohh: Has anyone else had this problem, also I didn't have a withdrawal bleed afterwards but I had only just said bye to AF the day before, what do you guys think? :shrug:

hi i have had this for about a week now, not sure whether is to do with implant etc or just cos of the cold weather.

i also done a hpt and got a bfn this was with frer.so now its just the matter of keep trying.

Well I was wrong. It wasn't my AF as I only seemed to have a bit of spotting for a couple of hours. Then that was it!! Strange hey?. But then the next day my OPK were no longer postive- so maybe it was ovulation bleeding? though I have never had that before.

First 3 months I had the implant I kept getting a morning sickness like feeling - so much so I was convinced I was pregnant!

I had the morning sickness feeling for the first few days after having the implant out but I'm positive it was the removal causing it and not being pregnant lol

well how is every1 getting on?any1 had there af yet?

im hoping that if my body is back to normal now that i would be due af again next week.it would be so good as it is my daughters 2nd birthday next wednesday.though i wouldnt be testing until the weekend cos that would then take me over the 28days.i think i will be having everything crossed over the next week lol and we def wouldnt of missed ov as we dtd every day to every other day.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here :coffee:

I have had Implanon in for 2 years and 3 months - looking to get it removed this month I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday. Hoping to start trying properly at the end of March 2011.

I haven't had a single period on Implanon so a bit worried about knowing when I am Ov etc?

i have been away but back now. i had my implanon removed in may and with 24 hours had a bleed with the worst cramp of my life i actually had to take painkillers for the first time in my life. we tried for 3 months then i was redundant so had to stop. i have been on the work train for alittle while and although i do like to be in a place a year after trying for 3 months and getting no where ( thought i would catch on straight away) so now trying again

baby dust to all

Well still no AF for me, but if my OPKs were right I ovulated about 10 days ago, so maybe AF is coming in the next few days. I have certainly being feeling a bit PMS like the past couple of days and a bit of cramping today. I will have had implant out 4 weeks on thursday and done a couple of HPT's but just BFN - which is what I expected anyway, so not really disappointed, just impatient about my body getting itself back on track:)

i have woke up today with some cramping, so there is something happening, just would like to know what.i am so impatient and just would love to know now.i know the best thing to do is to wait another 10days or so and see if the witch shows up.

I no what you mean trying4another, I'm marking the days on the calender in the kitchen and its driving me nuts. I've been off work ill for the past 2 days and being at home is driving me up the wall. I hope i'm ok by tomorrow I want to go back to work and get my brain thinking about something else :dohh:

hey ladies :)

Well i had my implant out 4 weeks ago on friday, i have a a day of withdrawal bleeding and since then nothing!

Ive been doing opks and got a positive 11 days ago, we've been dtd most days since the removal so am hoping that AF doesnt show up this week so i can test!!

But it took us 11 months to get pregnant with logan so i will be in shock if its happened so quick this time!!

Im so tired and thirsty this last week and certain smells are making me heave but im not sure if im reading a bit too much into it!!

Hi girls,

so its been 4 weeks since implant removal and still nothing!

no AF and only faint lines on Ov tests!!

any advice getting so frustrated now!

any advise or comments welcome!

thanks xx:growlmad:

Have you tried temping as well Gem, this might help to try and pin point if your ovulating :)

i had implannon out on 8th sept had it in for 2 and a half yrs but inn the end in sent me loopy, soore bbs, hormonal, sucidal at one point.

had it out on the pill for a few days and then OH and i decioded to pot with it

Hi missmayhem did AF visit after you had it removed? secondly did going back on the pill regulate your cycles?

Well Look like AF has arrived today 4 weeks to the day of having implant removed. Now I know why I have been so grumpy the past few days. PMS! Now I haven't had that in nearly two years lol!

I can't pretend I am not a teeny tiny bit disappointed that we didn't get preggy straight away, but I know I was just dreaming. Now I am happy that I can start using my CBFM from tomorrow and properly start cycle one of TTC.

Well its 4 weeks tomorrow since ive had it out and no signs of AF yet at all.. i bought some ic preg tests so waiting for them to arrive then i will test... im not getting my hopes up yet tho!

go nickij for getting ur af.i have 2 say i was much happier that mine arrived cos it can help a little on your body returning to normal.if im right mine is due end of next week and each day i am getting more and more impatient.i think i may get oh to hide the hpt and not give me it until at least 20th if af dont come.

Well i did my hpt today and ........ :bfn: i think. Did 2 but they came up with really really faint lines so thinking they are evaps tbh :( Still no sign of AF tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->