• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Have you tried temping as well Gem, this might help to try and pin point if your ovulating :)

not temping as yet as using OV tests figured they would be more accurate!! but had nothing as yet!!.... getting frustrated as not sure where my body is at!

Had a look at early signs thread and wish i hadn't as im fooling myself into thinking im getting all kinds of symptoms!! im going MAD!!!

might try temping as of next week and try and get into a routine with it!

any other sugestions welcome girlies

thanks again!!:coffee:

wow this is the week that either the :witch: should or shouldnt show.fingers crossed she stays away for the right reason and not just that my body is getting back to normal.i so hope she dont show and i get my :bfp:

My AF turned up yesterday so 30 days after removal... Least i now know how long my cycles are and that im back to working properly again!

i bet you feel so much better knowing that it has returned.i know i did :)

My AF turned up yesterday so 30 days after removal... Least i now know how long my cycles are and that im back to working properly again!

can i just ask is this the 1st af since removal? and are you counting your cycle as 30 days???

xxxx good luck with your next cycle xxx:thumbup:

It is my 1st after removal hun, im classing my cycle as 29 days as im sure the day you come on is classed as day 1 of your cycle.

Hope this helps hun xx

It is my 1st after removal hun, im classing my cycle as 29 days as im sure the day you come on is classed as day 1 of your cycle.

Hope this helps hun xx

thats great thanks hun xx::thumbup:

Hi missmayhem did AF visit after you had it removed? secondly did going back on the pill regulate your cycles?

sorry for the delay in reply hun, AF arrived like clock work as far as i remember.... must go check dates...

went on the pill for BC, the implant was for BC but was having nasty side effects, once on the pill a few weeks decided to come off it

Hi girls :kiss:

Just thought id pop by. Feeling really crap today.
Went to sleep about 11 last night, didnt wake up till 12 today! :dohh: came downstairs, done the washing/leaning ect now sat with a cuppa relaxing :coffee:

Keep getting really bad tummy pains and sorry this is wayy TMI but every now and again when I go to talk or a burp, I throw up in my mouth a little bit :sick: its really acidic, so im guessing its just indigestion, been going on for about 2-3 days now :nope: feeling so lathargic (sp?) :sleep: , peeing for england and im constantly thirsty rather than hungry.. I know these 'symptoms' arent related as its way too early, wish they'd bugger off and come back when there is a genuine reason for it. :growlmad:

:dust:

Well first AF was very short and light for me (only about 4 days) but I am hoping my cycle will become regular again, so next expected AF is around 8/9 of Jan.

I keep getting morning sickness feelings it must be the withdrawal from Implanon.

Strange

well on thursday i thought af would turn up or i would get a bfp if it didnt. af didnt show so i thought yesterday i would test and got bfn.thursday would of been 28days after 1st af from getting the implant removed.i had some of the signs that i was pregnant too.so im not quite sure what is going on.im going to give it another few days and if no show then will test again poss.

I had my Implanon removed on the 15th September 2010 and had a bleed of some sort on the 19th October 2010, it wasn't quite like a period, it was quite light and not very painful. I was unsure how long my cycle would be so after CD10 we just DTD every other day, it was a slog at times let me tell you, but it worked and I got my BFP on 7th December without having another period.

Hope that helps some of you ladies. Best of luck.

Sarah.x

Thanks Sarah its good to her that it is possible to get BFP so quick after coming off the implant!

Congrats on your BFP!

I am so glad to find you ladies!

I have using implanon for the last 4 years and have a had AF every month. I had my last AF on 17th Nov, and my implanon removed 8th Dec. I expected a withdrawal bleed at the very least, but hoped for AF on 16th/17th Dec anyway. So far, nothing, zilch! Not even spotting.

I'm really a very impatient person, especially as I concieved DS without effort! It's just so frustrating not knowing what is happening with my body! I assume that because I was on CD21 when I had implant removed, then I must need AF before I can ovulate...or can removal completely change my cycle and trigger ovulation??

Clutching at straws here!

Sophie xx

I had my Implanon removed on the 15th September 2010 and had a bleed of some sort on the 19th October 2010, it wasn't quite like a period, it was quite light and not very painful. I was unsure how long my cycle would be so after CD10 we just DTD every other day, it was a slog at times let me tell you, but it worked and I got my BFP on 7th December without having another period.

Hope that helps some of you ladies. Best of luck.

Sarah.x

This is nice to read, really reassuring! And a reminder to be patient (something I struggle with! lol). Congrats on your BFP Sarah, so happy for you xxxx

Hi girls.

I had my implanon removed 3 weeks ago Friday just gone and got a +opk on Friday so 3 weeks to the day. So I guess I should be expecting AF around new years day as this will be 14 dpo. If AF hasn't arrived by the end of the first week of Jan then I shall be testing. At least I know now round about when Af should be due.

YAY so glad I found this thread! I'm fairly new here, had my implanon out on 5th Dec 2010, after 4.5 years (changed after 3). I never really had a period in all that time-some occasional spotting. Sounds stupid but I can't really remember what my 'cycles' were like before so I'm really just lost as to whats going on.

I have been doing OPKs (almost daily) since 10th Dec, all of which are negative. I know its really soon but my friend had her implanon out at the end of July, and got a bfp by early August... I know this is extremely lucky but I can't help but compare.

Anyway good luck to you all and I hope we can all keep each other updated! Its nice to meet some ladies who have also have no idea what their CD is lol.

Aw Loveylove, I know exactly how you feel! I'm only three days behind you as well, and I can't remember what my cycles are like naturally, I've been on some sort of contraception for the last 9 years, inplanon for 4 of them.

I have also been doing OPK's almost daily (I'm afraid to admit, I've also done them twice a day on occassion! lol).

I've felt some sort of niggling cramps on and off for the last couple of days, so hope something is going to happen soon! The wait just seems to drag, doesn't it?

It will be interesting to hear how you get on, seeing as we're in a very similar boat!

Sophie xxx

Hi ladies

My implanon got removed during af. That was the 1st of November. 23 days later af showed up again and last week it happened again. Before implanon I had cycles of 28 days. Is 23cd not a bit short?

Hi this is my first time at this. I am having implanon taken out after the new year so we can start trying for a family. I have read some really mixed reveiws about trying to conceive after implanon, has anyone on here had any trouble or are having trouble conceiving after implanon?? Advice please I am new to this trying for a baby stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->