• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Thanks all and you are all very welcome. I hope you will all be joining us in first trimester soon.

Sarah.xxx

Aw Loveylove, I know exactly how you feel! I'm only three days behind you as well, and I can't remember what my cycles are like naturally, I've been on some sort of contraception for the last 9 years, inplanon for 4 of them.

I have also been doing OPK's almost daily (I'm afraid to admit, I've also done them twice a day on occassion! lol).

I've felt some sort of niggling cramps on and off for the last couple of days, so hope something is going to happen soon! The wait just seems to drag, doesn't it?

It will be interesting to hear how you get on, seeing as we're in a very similar boat!

Sophie xxx

How are you getting on?? I still have had no change :cry: I was hoping for at least a positive OPK by now!

Well im meant to be ov'ing yesterday/today (or so it says!), i got a pos opk 3 days ago but today have started getting bloody discharge tmi .. so no idea whats going on with me!!

Had it removed December 2nd. No withdrawal bleeding and no sign of AF. Husband will be home this weekend on R&R from Afghanistan and we are hoping to get pregnant during his 15 days at home.

just discouraged because I've had no period or signs of returned fertility. Going to buy some OPK's on payday!

Hey Ladies, got my AF today! So I had my implanon removed on 6th December, didn't do OPKs unitil 13th-everyday (got no positives) and then AF came on the 28th... I'm amazed that fter 4.5 years its still as painful as it use to be.... But I'm not complaining.... So am I right in thinking I must have ovulated around the 14th? And if so wouldn't I have got positive OPKs? :flower:

Had it removed December 2nd. No withdrawal bleeding and no sign of AF. Husband will be home this weekend on R&R from Afghanistan and we are hoping to get pregnant during his 15 days at home.

just discouraged because I've had no period or signs of returned fertility. Going to buy some OPK's on payday!

My friend had her implanon removed late July, had no period, and got her BFP on the 10th Aug... anything is possible. Good luck to you and your OH :flower:

My friend had her implanon removed late July, had no period, and got her BFP on the 10th Aug... anything is possible. Good luck to you and your OH :flower:

Im the friend...:haha:

Im the friend...:haha:

HEEEEEY there friend!! hehe! You're a fine example of quick BFP after implanon removal :flower:

I had my implanon removed 26th of Nov. I got a + opk exactly 3 weeks later and AF arrived 14 days after that. I'm really hoping that this means my body is back to normal. I never thought I'd be so happy for AF to arrive. Now I can get on with properly TTC.

I'm sure I won't be feeling quite as chuffed if she shows her face again next month :laugh2:

I was thinking maybe I should put in the opening post of this thread our Names date we had Implant removed, Date of first proper AF and then date of BFP when we get them?

What ya think?

Personally I think that's a great idea :thumbup:

Yea sounds like a good idea :D

Ok I will do it:)

Just post your info in the thread and I will copy it into the first page:)

I had my implant out 12/11/10

1st AF 11/12/10

Next AF due 8/01/11

implant removed 14th oct 2010

1st af: 18th nov 2010 lasted 3-4days

slight spotting on 25th nov

af should have been due roughly between 15th dec and 20th i think. its now 2nd january still nothing and bfn

i think this is a great idea for others

Hi Ladies,

Implant removed on the 19/11/09 (6 weeks and 2 days ago)

No AF as yet and unknown when AF Due!!!!!!

Go envy you girlies who know where you are!!! lol

Have felt strange this last week tho, Heavy feeling low down and a bit achy like im due on but nothing as yet did a test on Friday pm but BFN!

Any advice welcome!

baby dust to all xxxx

THanks everyone have update the first page.

Gem I sure you meant to say 2010 not 2009 :) so have changed accordingly:)

Implant Removed: 25th Nov '10
First AF: 25th Dec '10
First Positive OPK: 13th Dec '10

So my LP looks to be 12 days :)

Implant removed 26th Nov 2010. +OPK 17th Dec. 1st AF started 1st January 2011.

THanks everyone have update the first page.

Gem I sure you meant to say 2010 not 2009 :) so have changed accordingly:)

yes your right!!! head not with it either it would seem!!! thanks xxxx:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"