Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Date removed : December 2nd
First AF: January 4th

They changed my husbands R&R so he will be home next weekend which is when I should ovulate!!! So baby dust please, he won't be home again until October.

hi, i always think things happen for a reason.good luck to you and lots and lots of :dust: for you.

Date removed : December 2nd
First AF: January 4th

They changed my husbands R&R so he will be home next weekend which is when I should ovulate!!! So baby dust please, he won't be home again until October.

hi, i always think things happen for a reason.good luck to you and lots and lots of :dust: for you.

Thank you very much! It took us almost 2 years to conceive our son so I'm trying to be cautiously optimisitc.

Hi all, I had my inplanon out on friday and today I have started to bleed is this my actual period or not I'm confused.

I think is probably a withdrawal bleed, if its that soon after having it out.

Hi all, I am due to have mine taken out on Friday so finding this has been a god send, I had this with the assurance that fertility returns immediatly however, 6 years later, I am now ready to have a family and reading that this is not the case.

Thank you all for posting, I am truely grateful to see this now and not 6 months down the line when I have stressed myself out thinking something is wrong.

Good luck to everyone stil ttc and to those that baby dust has worked am I in for a long ride?

Claire

Hi all, I had my inplanon out on friday and today I have started to bleed is this my actual period or not I'm confused.

right I only bled or one day and it was very light. Why can't it all just go back to normal it would make things a lot easier. lol x

Ooh I didn't know there was an official thread :)

I had mine removed on 10th Nov got af on 10th Dec, started charting temps and bd'ing a lot. Buggered temps up tho :( so no clue if or when ovulated. Couple of early bfn's and second af arrived on 8th of Jan. Starting opks this month and try to chart properly lol. Fxed that ov this cycle :)

Baby dust to all of you ex-implant-ionites! :happydance:

hoping that since i have got my 2nd af since getting the implant removed that my body will now sort itself out and i will get my bfp in feb.went 7weeks between my 1st af and second.it needs to happen this time or i wont get 1 until june :( hubby has to go away middle of feb for a few weeks then he is back for a few then away end of march until may :( damn you hubby's work u have no consideration that some are ttc haha

update
stil nothing as yet but last couple of days been in the worst pain ever and felt very sick soon as i wake up and since yesterday had lots a dizzy spells. went doctor today who has done some tests got a negative but with my history she said that might not b the case so i have had blood taken and i am bein sent to have a scan, feeling very scared as if i dont have a baby then there is something else wrong with me :-(
wish me luck x

Well i got my :bfp: last week.... then 5 days after AF was due i started bleeding so docs have said im having an early miscarrage.... at least i know im back to normal i guess xx

Well i got my :bfp: last week.... then 5 days after AF was due i started bleeding so docs have said im having an early miscarrage.... at least i know im back to normal i guess xx

:(:( oh I am so sorry to hear that! Lots of hugs to you.

I suppose as you said though the silver lining is your body is getting back to normal.:hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear of your news and i hope u have no more problems and just pure luck all the way :flower:

Yea im ok very very hormonal tho at the min! One min im shouting at everyone next min im numb..... Not actually broke down yet tho think im still im a bit of denial.

Thanks for the support girlies :D

Ooh can i hop in here too? Had my implant out last night 17/1 :)

Hello!! I'm off to see my doc tomo to get an appointment to get mine taken out! So I'll be joining your bandwagon soon! I've had mine in for 9 months now, My lo is 11 months and I want another! (I blame One Born Every Minute!!)

Can I join you ladies please?

I had my implant out today, after having it in for 2 years and 5 months.

Cant wait to start trying :) xxx

hey ladies im all new to this but jus wanted to share my experience and advice, i had implanon in for 6 years and i wouldnt have it again lol, i got it removed 30th nov 2010, had spotting for 3days after, then had af 3 weeks later,i was using opk's which were pretty gud!,kept taking tests which me and my partner ttc #2 i was getting myself worked up and thinking it wasn't going to happen so i tried to forget about it,then af was due 5 days ago, had a preg test here,thought i mite do it a day before,didnt think nothing would show as all ive seen is BFN, then i had a ~BFP~ ,i went to doc and im nearly 5 weeks preg! so ladies it will happen to you, gud luck to all that ttc coz i kno how it feels when we get that BFN, IT WILL HAPPEN X

Hello!! I'm off to see my doc tomo to get an appointment to get mine taken out! So I'll be joining your bandwagon soon! I've had mine in for 9 months now, My lo is 11 months and I want another! (I blame One Born Every Minute!!)

it wont take long trust me lol

it wont take long trust me lol

Fingers crossed! It took me 5 years to conceive my lo as I don't ovulate so I'm hoping having been pregnant will make my body more fertile as they all say!
I'd stop trying after a couple of years anyway as Idont want as big gap between them so I'm hoping it does happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->