• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Removed apr 09 after 1 yr

cycles now 29day long

no bfp yet

Really looking forward to one of us getting our first BFP:)

I know it will be exciting for one of us to get :bfp: And i think a great boost to the rest of us!!

Hi Ladies! I had my implant removed 6th December 2010 after 4.5 years (changed after 3).. I got AF on 27th Dec and have been doing OPKs everyday since 13th Dec. I got a very faint positive OPK today... I really don't like the ones I have though, I think they're really unclear! Its nice to see some other people in the same boat as me! good luck girlies :dust:

Heya can I join here please (only just seen the thread). I had my implant out in June after having it in for 9 months. After than used condoms for about 5 months and then in November decided we were ready to start TTC. I am now on my 3rd cycle TTC and had a possible chemical last cycle.

hey everyone i am new on here and just looking for some help really. i have had my second implant removed 3 weeks ago (due to come out march 2011) because my fiance wants a baby(i have two children already).
anyway just wanted to know if anyone has got pregnant straight after having it removed as i know its only been 3 weeks but i am having few symptoms.

we started trying straight away without waiting and a week later i had two days of very light spotting and now i spend most of my time on the toilet and have light cramps and feeling tired,been docs n she just laughed at me as if i was crazy, done test couple of days ago and negative so i am really not sure wot is goin on.

please help!!!!

after i had mine out i found that i was having ' symptoms ' but they turned out to be nothing.

Hope things are different for you :dust: and keep me updated x

thank u that is a big help and yes i wil keep u posted soon as i know anything :)

Hi all I need some help!

Had my implanon removed yesterday, I didn't have a period while on implanon so not sure when I will ge a period, does anyone have any advice on when I ahould have a period or when I should ovulate? or any advice in general I am new to this ttc. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks x

hi everyone :wave:

this is my first post, hope u dont mind me joining in!

I had my implanon removed on the 10th nov. had a small (withdrawel?) bleed for about 3 days, about 3 days after removal.
I then had a normal AF on the 13th dec, so i assumed my fertility was back to normal. me and the OH did lots of BD'n just to make sure we didnt miss me ovulating coz i wasnt sure how long my cycle would be. but i started bleeding very lightly on the 4th. its carried on till today, still very light and not the normal red colour...im really confused!! is this AF? if so that would mean I had a 19 day cycle?

feeling very alone at the mo coz my OH doesnt understand and hates talking about anything AF related, so any answers would be greatly appreciated.

thank u:flower:

ps. I had the implanon in for 18 months. bled constantly for 1st 6 months, then very rarely for the rest of the time. Before i started on any form of contraception my AF was regular as clockwork.

Date removed : December 2nd
First AF: January 4th

They changed my husbands R&R so he will be home next weekend which is when I should ovulate!!! So baby dust please, he won't be home again until October.

had implant removed on the 13th dec 10 and still no sign of anything happening just the strange pregnancy symptoms which i have now been told that is normal and common and that a really bad one awaits me :-( i hate waiting but i just want to know either way. all i know is everyone is different and wil start when my body is ready.

Well i was due on today but :witch: hasnt shown!!

Have had a few very very feint lines appear but im thinking they are evaps until i see something stronger!

OOh that sounds good:) Have u tested again today?

The witch got me yesterday! So cycle 3 for me hopefully 3rd time a charm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->