Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hey everyone. So i thought my date for removal was this past friday but it wa actually i APRIL!!! LOL but its good i went in because Monday i am getting my implanon removed instead of in april!! I hope we get pregnant soon. So much bad things have happened this week besides the car accident. My fiances cousin passed away. She was murdered :( ... i just really hope to get prego soon... we all need some good news...

Mommy, I'm so sorry you're having such a bad time with everything :hugs: :hugs:

I hope things start to look up for you soon and you'll get your lovely BFP! :)

I just got my implanon removed a few minutes ago! :) I'm excited but nervous!! I asked for bc pills just incase I decide to wait another month or two to ttc. My arm is a bit numb but it isn't bad.

Well done! :D I hope it wasn't too bad for you! I fainted during my removal :haha: but I can't see any blood, or I'm out :rofl:

Anyway, I got my midwife appointment finally on Tuesday next week! After 3 doctor appointments, blood tests & very good results, onto midwife I go now :D

It wasn't bad except it took the doc and hour to get to me .. the removal took about 30 min! The longest one ever. Last time it only took me like 10 min... well so far my arm hurts and I have tiny cramps.

Well anyway... yay midwife for u :)

Btw I'm going to start a TTC journal! Ill let everyone know when I start it ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/899648-ttc-2-after-implanon-removal-day-1-bfp.html

Been awhile since I posted so I thought I would update
Wish I could say something positive but sadly no :(
I've taken countless hpt's and one blood test all say negative
I feel positive I'm pregnant but I guess the tests say otherwise.
This would be our 2nd bub if I were lol
Just to rehash I had implanon taken out on the 2/2/12 had withdrawal on 3/2/12 which turned into AF about 5/2/12 which lasted 4 days
We bd'd every second day and I am now on day 35 of my cycle
I guess I'm just being impatient and wanting a bubba much more now
I've decided not to do anymore testing until end of the month or even until next month as I'm sick of seeing the BFN :( Unless of course AF Comes before that then I wouldn't need to test.
Sorry for thebig post... Just needed to release :(

Hope everyone else is having better luck than me!

Baby dust to all
Xx

Thank you :hugs:

Back to TTCing straight away though. Super prepared too. Ordered 50 OPKs & 50 pregnancy tests along with a big tub of preseed yesterday evening. Gonna get the rest of baby TTC shopping on Tuesday - grapefruit juice, pomegrante juice, sunflower seeds, omega3, vitamin C, might try temping again if its not too stressful for me. I'm even more prepared this time than I was the first month. I'm still taking prenatals & back on agnus castus today too.

Great to hear ur straight back on the horse... So to say ;)
Excuse my naivety but what do the juices do?

Hi...
I havent been on here for a while. But thought i would just update you all.

I had my Implanon Implant removed at the end of November 2011. We started TTC in January 2012 and i conceived in February!

I am in shock that it has happened so quickly.... but we are so pleased.

I used Ovulation sticks, and didnt get a positive until CD 26 of a usual 29 day cycle. But i BD every day i had the positive, and sure enough i got a strong positive 12 DPO!!

xxx

Sorry to hear that sad news Sunnii x

&& Congratulations Gayle!!

I've still had no af but just not thinking about Bfp!..when it happens it happens :) Saw the Doc last Thursday, he says that as the tests said negative I'm probably not pregnant but has sent me for a blood test 2mrw and he wants to see me again at the end of the month if still no af! still feeling sick though :/ x

I miscarried yesterday..

I'm so sorry sweetie. I sadly miscarried last month myself. It's a pain I am still dealing with. Hugs to you and I hope you can find comfort and strength during this time and know that you are not alone.

im so sorry to hear that sunnii, but glad you are getting right back in there - im sure you will have a sticky bean in no time xxxxxxxxxxxx

i got my bfp at the weekend 4 months after having the implant removed, i hope its a sticky one!

I'm soooooo bummed sum1 please sprinkle me with bby dust!
I had my implant removed 1-19-12 and got a pos hpt 2-13-12 but then AF 2days later :( they said it was a chemical pregnancy...I been trying since and jus got my AF for the month of march! Idk how I'm not preg yet!!! :[[

Did a pregnancy test on Monday using a walmart cheapy and got a :bfn: :(

I have 3 more tests... ill be testing every Friday until I get pregnant.

Wish u all luck!!

im so sorry to hear that sunnii, but glad you are getting right back in there - im sure you will have a sticky bean in no time xxxxxxxxxxxx

i got my bfp at the weekend 4 months after having the implant removed, i hope its a sticky one!

Congratulations !!.how long were.you on the implant for??.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->