Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

hi katwa8 ,hope u get your bfp soon :flower: , well peeps im 5dpo now , im bloated, been getting cramps an spotting since yesterday eve :wacko: not sure if its ib or just cause my cycle is screwed up :shrug:

Hey everyone!

Thought I would update you all.

After that spotting, very painful boobs, sickness etc I got my AF on the 25th of February.

Going to start keeping track now and see what happens :)

Thanks Karentia. I hope all the things you are deeply aren't for nothing. It's hard not to look into things too closely isn't it!

Hi mrsDavo, naughty AF, but at least you can start tracking to get an idea of what's what. Let us know xx

Seems like our cycles are all weird! I'm now 2 1/2 weeks since its removed, no spotting/af but plenty of achy bum/hips and sore womb. oh goodie. just bloody come af!! ahhh!!! lol

hi ladies well im 6dpo but am bleeding like a light af now orange/brown blood !! no idea what the hell is going on now !!!

Gill8752, that's what I'm thinking too. All the things I thought I was feeling seem to have gone, and I was a bit naughty, I did a test today. As I say though, I have no idea where I am in my cycle etc and as expected it was a :bfn: Come on AF, show your face so I can start this properly!
Karentia, that could be implantation bleeding!! I didn't get it with my DS, but they say a third of women do, and can start around 6dpo (just googled it!). :hugs: for you

thanks katwa8 its got a bit heavier now an some more red in it , im thinking af has prob arrived early , i dunno how much u bleed with implantation but it does seem a bit too much ?

Mmmm, I'm not sure either. Maybe it is AF, and if it is, don't lose heart. It means there's only a few weeks before you can try again. And at least trying isn't the worst thing in the world :winkwink:

pssss...whats all the abbreviations? I only know Af lol

hi all thought i should do an update too
i started to bleed last week for 3 days which did not look normal but have found out today that i had a miscarriage! stopped bleeding monday so guess i am back to square one.
i am ok with it all as i know if it was ment to happen then it would have so i am just goin to stay positive about it all now and not try too hard and think about it too much. :)

aww :hugs: proudsmummy! So glad you're staying positive! Does us the world of good to look on the bright side!

i think it helps hearing other ppl stories too thou and the support everyone on here gives u. i can truely say thou i wil NEVER have another inplant EVER again lol far too much hassle

Sorry to hear that proud mummsey. Glad you are remaining positive!

My AF was 33 days after having the implant out if that eases anyones minds.

hi ladies well af got me :growlmad: that gave me a 15day cycle !! & a 4/5 day luteal phase !!!!! not good !!!!!!

I'm very sorry for you ProudMummsy. But as everyone says it good to stay positive, its jut your body saying it wasn't quite right xx

Thanks Mrs Davo, I'm looking out for mine! And what's a Luteal phase Karentia?

:hug:

Hi ladies, can i join your thread. I had my implant removed on the 28th Jan 2011, after having it in for six months, It was great for the first 3 months and then I just bleed and it didnt stop, the bleeding was so heavy that I had to have a iron infusion.
I was still bleeding when they took the implant out and it stoped after 4 days (thank god) then I had a period on the 22nd February which went for 7 days. I had really bad pain, bloating and felt terrible for about two weeks before my period. Well the same thing started to happen on the weekend so I went to my doctor on Monday coz i was a bit concerned and he sent me for a ultrasound, it turns out I have 7 follicles in my left ovary the biggest measuring 17mm and I had 6 follicles in in right ovary with the biggest measuring 12mm, the sonographer told me the 17mm follicle will probably be released in the next 2-3 days, so that was very positive so anyway DH and I have been DTD like crazy so hopefully something will come of this. Pretty sure I am ovulating now as my CM is very egg white like:)
I will never have another implanon implant again, just medded with my body to much, I really hope everyone gets there BFP this month, this TTC really does mess with your mind:(

welcome emmae72 lets hope u ovulate very soon !
katwa8 , the lutheal phase is the time between u ovulating an your period starting :winkwink: it should b over 10days to be able to establish a pregnancy :thumbup: otherwise your womb lining hasnt had enough time to thicken ready for a egg/baby to imbed into , hope i explained ok :wacko:

AF just got me today too, 24 days since having the Impoo out. I wonder if that's how long my cycle will be? I've always been on some form of contraception so I've never really known before!

And thanks for the info Karentia, hopefully its just a one off month :hugs: I'm sure it will right itself so there's enough time.

So without getting too obsessed with it, how best is it to go about finding out when you ovulate? Sorry for being so dense!

:flower: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"