Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Yay for Nickij! You must be on :cloud9:

Well I'm out guys. I have no idea what is going on, but today what seems like my af has started , which is only cd13! Its really wierd too as I'm very crampy still and its not heavy like the :witch: normally is. I don't really need a tampon, but from what I have read its far to heavy and red for IB. So I guess its just like you Karentia.

I'm really quite gutted :sad1:

I really don't like implanon's

:dust:

oh hun sounds exactly like i had but on the bright side u have started a new cycle :thumbup:

Congratz nickij.

Well af arrived yday which was a 30day cycle. Bit tmi but it was really heavy with cramps etc still got sore boobs and now today its like im on day 4 of af. I regret getting the implant it really has confused my body i just want to go back to normal so i can conceive again.

Congratz nickij.

Well af arrived yday which was a 30day cycle. Bit tmi but it was really heavy with cramps etc still got sore boobs and now today its like im on day 4 of af. I regret getting the implant it really has confused my body i just want to go back to normal so i can conceive again.

Hi Guys, Not been on for ages so thought i'd say hello... My due AF is in 2 days and i'm so scared i really dont want to AF but I am very doubtful, im getting cramps already... I havent been well though for a week or so, had really bad headaches nausea and dizzy spells. I dont know if tht is normal... I cant believe how obsessed i am... Just found out tht one of my workmates has got pregnant, and she wasnt even trying.... sooo jealous.

You're right Katentia, new cycle, new chance :) I do feel a bit better about it all today. I've only just had the implant removed so I need to be a little more patient. I fell so quickly with my DS, I guess I just thought I would again.

Hello Ms Tudor Rose. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. How long ago did you have the beasty removed? Good luck, I hope it's not the AF for you and you join nickij.

Its mad how the obsession can take over you isn't it! But don't feel bad, we're all gonna get there soon! I'm miss positivity today! (or maybe miss bi-polar?!? One or the other! He he)

so glad your feeling more positive katwa8 , hey i just noticed u live in kent lol snap !! :)
ms tudor rose i wonder whether u are preg ?? i had dizziness when i was expecting dd an cramps !!! good luck x
well im 4dpo i still have a cold grrrrr

I had my implant taken out on the 3rd of Feb, and had my first af on the 20th Feb which lasted 5 days. (very Heavy) still got cramping but no blood as of yet,, I am praying soooo hard. lol.. x

Hiya ladies, been a while since I've been on, I broke my arm last month and have had to have a bit of a break from ttc, due to meds and xrays etc.

My cycles have luckily now gone back to normal, probably returned 100% back to normal in Jan, I am infact due on my period today, although my ticker says im 4 days over due o_O, but have no signs what so ever at the moment, so a little bit hopeful. Had a very strange couple of days, bent down yesterday to pick up a rubbish bag, which for some reason made me sick (there was no smell or anything) and have had an upset stomach for a couple of days, but have eaten nothing out of the ordinary, infact I have stuck to very plain things to try and settle it.

I hope you ladies are all doing well!

hello like to give u all an update and that in doin so i do not tempt fate this time round so here goes

i went to the doctors today and been confirmed i am pregnant and i have midwife tomorro to get my first scan as they r not sure how far along i am due to the mess up of periods from implant.
very nerves now

hello like to give u all an update and that in doin so i do not tempt fate this time round so here goes

i went to the doctors today and been confirmed i am pregnant and i have midwife tomorro to get my first scan as they r not sure how far along i am due to the mess up of periods from implant.
very nerves now

Oh wow!!! Fab news! hope it all goes well!!

i am really hoping that everyone gets the good news you have all been waiting for and i hope that this one is here to stay this time :)

I thought I would update you guys as well, got my :bfp: this morning, will be going to the doctors tomorrow to confirm, due to my periods being all over the place for the last few months lol, good luck ladies =]

Congrats Cashewnut!! OMG everyones getting up the duff! Something in the water just now?? lol

I thought I would update you guys as well, got my :bfp: this morning, will be going to the doctors tomorrow to confirm, due to my periods being all over the place for the last few months lol, good luck ladies =]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! hope all goes wel for you too at the doctors x

Finding it really hard keeping this a secret from everyone but all I can say is thank god for this place n letting me shout it out loud :)
Got to make appointment next week for first scan as no one knows how far gone I am so just hoping that everything wil b ok :-s

hey proudmummsey , i couldnt keep it a secret lol im sure your scan will go great !! they should b able to see a hb if u are 6wks+ .
well im 9/10dpo today had a very slight spotting in my knickers when i woke up , none since . my temeprature dropped yesterday too , went back up a bit today ! still reckon af is rearing her ugly head though mainly cause i had a spot outbreak this morning :(

Thank u and I am sure I worry over nothing but b glad when I get the scan appointment done so I can chill a bit. Not really had any symptoms just a litre icky first thing but more major hot flushes that wake me up very early in the morning. Got to ring hospital next week to book in for scan but seems to b goin very slow waiting for next week lol

have u ever considered a private scan ? with dd i had private scans regularly from 6wks . we found a place that did relativley cheap scans (£25 per scan) it just gave me piece of mind :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->