Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Finally got my af! Nearly a month later! And its grotty! erghh all browny yuck! lol But its the first in nearly 2 years so I suppose i deserve it haha!
I've got a fail safe way of making your af come now! Do a preg test! lol. Did one on Thursday as i was wondering why my af was and lo and behold friday it appears!

Ah well, back to the drawing board (or bed haha)

katwa 8 , the best way to figure out when u ovulate really is too watch your own body signs like change of cm an temperature rise or even pain in ya side , i use opk's starting on cd 8 until i get a positive x
Gills8752 at last !! bet your relived the old witch has finally shown her face lol
well im still bleeding day 6 , so thats 2 af's in 3 weeks & ovulation inbetween !! ive started takin b6 in the hope it may lenghten my luteal phase !

any :bfp: yet? beginning to wonder if my cycle is as i originally thought, had it removed 14th Jan, af appeared exactly when it was expected, ttc last month and no af no bfp???

i have no idea if i ov as we were trying the relaxed approach being our 1st month so dont even no if i did or not, i really dont want to be doing opks this early on but if i dont get af or bfp by the weekend i think i will have to

What were all your first af's like? Mine kinda did but didnt happen. Had two days of almost black then one day of red and one of pink but in total it cant have been more than half a teaspoons worth of fluid/blood. I wasn't even worth a tampon - just a wipe every time im was at the loo. it was werid! I'm used to big old gushing!! lol

my 1st af knocked me for 6 !! really heavy for around 3 days an quite dark red ! felt so poorly with it , it lasted 5 days ,my 2nd which finshed 2 days ago was alot lighter an also a different colour an that 1 lasted 7 days x

Mine was awful! Was my first in 4 years!

It started out just spotting on the monday, then after we had been swimming on the friday it started getting heavier. Friday night I used a regular tampon and that was fine but had bad stomach pains.

Saturday I could hardly walk! I felt very swollen, and sore, and a regular tampon wasnt enough to last me more than 3 hours so ended up having to change my trousers :-S how embarrasing! lol and go to heavy tampons!

Then on Sunday it was a little lighter, and by Monday it had stopped completely. Not looking forward to the next one!

Hmm no one had a pathetic af then? Wonder why mines was so crap? (as in not a proper one! lol)

dont worry hun , everyone is different mayb your next 1 will b more ''proper '' , sounds like the black is old blood , at least u can start a new cycle though an track what is happening now xxxxxx

Hmm no one had a pathetic af then? Wonder why mines was so crap? (as in not a proper one! lol)

You're not the only one. Since I had my implant out in Nov my longest period has lasted two days. I seem to have gone back to bang on every 28 days but they are only lasting about 1 1/2 to 2 days long. I'm getting very worried now. If my next AF is the same I will be going to the docs.

You're not the only one. Since I had my implant out in Nov my longest period has lasted two days. I seem to have gone back to bang on every 28 days but they are only lasting about 1 1/2 to 2 days long. I'm getting very worried now. If my next AF is the same I will be going to the docs.

oh! that sounds interesting! well keep us updated on what doc says if you go!

I wonder if my boobs have something to do with it still. I stopped (well she self weaned) at 12 months so about a month ago now and my boobs are still milky. So I wonder whether that still affects hormones since I'm still "making" milk??

i think if u have been breatsfeeding recently it will have an effect on af , ive seen loads of posts from breastfeeding ladies wondering were af is !! :)

Hello all. How is everyone today?
Gills8752, I breastfed my little man until he was 6 months old, and I didn't get my first period till he was 8.5 months old, so it did affect it for me. they say breastfeeding is natures own contraceptive, but its not fool proof :winkwink:

Oh, and when I say periods, I had one every month once they started after breastfeeding and they used to last about 2-3 weeks. It was awful. My first AF since having it removed however was bliss in comparison! About 4 days, not too heavy, just like the old days. I think I ovulated the other day too karentia, I felt the deep ache, so we :sex: quite a bit. I think that's going to be the extent of my TTC at the moment. Listen to my body as you said and see what happens, then in July if nothing still, really go for it!! Although saying that, I can feel myself getting more and more into this TTC :dohh:

:dust: to all

hi ladies ! well i think i ovulated yesterday , bad rhs pain , loads ewcm an full ferning on my saliva scope (used that cause i ran out of opk's) lol small temp rise this morning so guess im more or less in the 2ww again :) , hey katwa 8 if we both catch the eggy this month we will be due around the same time :thumbup:

I havent been on in a while and alot is happening. It seems alot are having trouble about 1st af etc. Every1 is different but i find alot of people are waiting about 5weeks on af. I have had mine out since october and im still not down to 28days. Though this month im not sure if its late or im pregnant. I was should of got af at 28days which was sunday but as i havent been on time yet im waiting until at least the weekend as last month my cycle was 35days. So will have to wait and see what happens. Good luck every1 xx

Good luck trying4another, keep us updated!

I hope you don't all mind, but I have a little bit of TMI! I apologise in advance! Just need your opinion.

Yesterday and today I have had more crampy type pains, like ovulation, but more of a pully sensation. I've also had this restless feeling in the tops of my legs since yesterday morning. And then this evening, when I wiped there was a tiny teeny bit of pink in my CM. It really was tiny, and very very very pale, but def there. Lastly, this is a bit gross sorry, but cause of everything I checked my boobs, and gave them a squeeze and a tiny bit of liquid came out of my left nip. Has anyone heard of that happening so early on in a second pregnancy? I mean I think I only ovulated 4 days ago!

I'm so sorry to go on. I'm sure I'm being a crazed symptom spotter, but when I saw that tiny bit of pink down below my heart skipped a beat!

That would be so cool though Karentia! I do hope its our month :hugs:

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have not been keeping this thread up to do. I will try and go an update everyones details in the next few days.

Just an update on me. I got my BFP yesterday:) Still can't believe it but very excited.

Good luck trying4another, keep us updated!

I hope you don't all mind, but I have a little bit of TMI! I apologise in advance! Just need your opinion.

Yesterday and today I have had more crampy type pains, like ovulation, but more of a pully sensation. I've also had this restless feeling in the tops of my legs since yesterday morning. And then this evening, when I wiped there was a tiny teeny bit of pink in my CM. It really was tiny, and very very very pale, but def there. Lastly, this is a bit gross sorry, but cause of everything I checked my boobs, and gave them a squeeze and a tiny bit of liquid came out of my left nip. Has anyone heard of that happening so early on in a second pregnancy? I mean I think I only ovulated 4 days ago!

I'm so sorry to go on. I'm sure I'm being a crazed symptom spotter, but when I saw that tiny bit of pink down below my heart skipped a beat!

That would be so cool though Karentia! I do hope its our month :hugs:

You sound like me!! lol. Then i dismiss it all as hocky.

Fingers crossed it is though! XX

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have not been keeping this thread up to do. I will try and go an update everyones details in the next few days.

Just an update on me. I got my BFP yesterday:) Still can't believe it but very excited.
Oh wow!! Congrats!!!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance:congratulations nickij :happydance: ,
katwa8 , i dont think its too early for symptoms i felt preg with dd when i was 4dpo ! mind u last month my af arrived on cd 15 !! i was hoping at 4dpo it was implantation bleed but it was just :witch: arriving slowly :wacko: ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->