Officially out :)

that's awesome.....what kind of job is it?! I think it's great your getting alot of good news...makes all the bad seem to disappear....lol.....

Isn't that the truth!! Praying to God we get our other car fixed this weekend waiting on the fuel pump! Grrr mail is so slow.....OMG I duno whether to tell DH or wait until the FRER gets darker....I totally see it though and OMG I'm still not believing its there.....I must MUST have LINE EYE or something!

i can see a hint of a line on frer's
fx'd

personally....I'd wait till the line got darker! LOL! That way he can't say your imagining things....hahaha

Ahhh I think I'm blind...I can't see anything...but I sure have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!!!

Your not blind :) its hard to see! I see it barely in person but it is PINK lol thats good news :) Today symptoms all over the place....this is gonna be ROUGH

ill be checking 1st ting! :) xx
its 23.32 here what time is it there ? x

I think I see it on the second pic... hope it gets darker

I see it on the dark ones, but not on the bright ones! lol! Lookin good!!!

Thanks you all I'll take one in the morning Kylars HOW ARE YOU FEELING???? I hope no sign of AF is near....God bless you sweetheart I'm hanging onto hope for ya!!!

hey andrea i see it hope this is it for you sweetie glglgl xx

Thanks you all I'll take one in the morning Kylars HOW ARE YOU FEELING???? I hope no sign of AF is near....God bless you sweetheart I'm hanging onto hope for ya!!!

No sign of AF whatsoever!! That and my charts are what im hanging on to!! As far as symptoms go-- headache, tired, sore bbs.. and hungry. Thats it! Testing in the am! Hope we both have some beautiful lines in the morning!!!

No sign of AF whatsoever!! That and my charts are what im hanging on to!! As far as symptoms go-- headache, tired, sore bbs.. and hungry. Thats it! Testing in the am! Hope we both have some beautiful lines in the morning!!!

Thats sooo funny! I have a MAJOR headache, can't sleep well at night, VERY sore bb's, HUNGRY like I could eat a HORSE lol....I'm so tired I could barely hold my eyes open today. Another WEIRD thing well two more things...I am having Sciatic nerve pain...first thing this morning was right leg....now its down my left left and OMG it hurts....and well a WEIRD feeling down there...like its sharp pains in my ummm "area" LMFAOOOO I know way toooooo much info....but yes BFP in the morning 100% COME ON BFP WHERE ARE YOU HIDING LOL Do you think since I didn't take my test til 3:30 today it will show by in the morning if my HCG has gone up some??:shrug:

Hello, I have been "stalking" your thread(since i cant become pregnant for a while i stalk others.lol) I see the second line in the darker pics. I am partial to pink dyed test. I love my blue dyes, Never had a bad one. But dollar trees are my fave. I think my earliest bfp on those are 9dpo Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->