Officially out :)

thanks Andi.....well I can't take the Provera till the 31st anyway...by then I should have all my results....Not much I can do....I can't force the line to pop up...lol...maybe my readings where right....it won't happen till next year.

thanks Andi.....well I can't take the Provera till the 31st anyway...by then I should have all my results....Not much I can do....I can't force the line to pop up...lol...maybe my readings where right....it won't happen till next year.

how did you get your readings hun id love know x

Awww good I got a feeling ya should wait on that :)

Okay well I gotta interview....then thinking I may go buy a pack of FRERS...we shall see!

New stalker her hunny! :hi:
I'm LOVING ALL THIS POAS ACTION! SUPER EXCITING!!!!! :happydance:

GO GET THAT FRER and :test: :test: :test:

oooh keep up the good PMA and POASA, and why not indeed?! I'm a daily pee'r also lol Don't mind another stalker do you? x

I am so glad that I found a bunch of other POASA!! I have now began to poas and opk tests to see if I perhaps missed my ovulation time, you know, just in case!

Maybe its me...but I'll load more pics in a few this is just the first one :) Screen tilting required!:thumbup: 2nd test pic is best in my opinion!

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 96
  • FRERTweek.jpg
    FRERTweek.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
  • LINES.jpg
    LINES.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Tweeked.jpg
    Tweeked.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 68
Okay, I THINK I see something...but I tend to have major line on with FRERs!

Good luck and I love your attitude of having fun with it!

Here ya go...Screen tilting may be required for this LOL

Attachments

• FRERTweek.jpg
    FRERTweek.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 61
  • LINES.jpg
    LINES.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Tweeked.jpg
    Tweeked.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 58
aww hun I'm sorry I just can't see anything....my screen is to small if I zoom in I can't see anything but pixel....I'm glad others can see it! That's good news!

For a second I thought I saw something on mine....total line eye.....did I test to early? 4 days after spotting?

I can't believe how crappy I feel today feel like I haven't had a wink of sleep in a week OMG...I was yawning in the interview and praying no one saw it LOL...I think I did get the job thats the good thing....

Fingers crossed that this is the start of your :bfp: gl my dear!

that's awesome.....what kind of job is it?! I think it's great your getting alot of good news...makes all the bad seem to disappear....lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->