Officially out :)

Andrea, I totally see those lines!! I think this may be it for you, just testing too early. GL!!

.. You can sooo see them lines!! .. It's looking really really good!! Hurry up and get your frer!!
Good luck chick.. Can't wait for updates!! x

go buy a frer.if the lines real then it will show on a frer.gl

I would stay away from the ICs. The only thing they are good for is saving money if you if you feel the need to POAS every day! 5dpo is too early to get a line anyway (sorry to be blunt but implantation happens a few days after ov and then it takes a couple more days for HCG to be produced and get into urine). Even when my period was late I was barely getting a line on ICs even though CBD was saying 2-3 weeks and other tests showed a definite dark line. Try waiting a few days before testing again, even if you do get a BFP early, the wait until AF is due will drive you crazy. Good luck!

I started this thread to have fun and it'll stay just that. Please BE NICE we are just goofing off here and having fun...if you don't like fun...then don't comment move on your way :) thanks! I'm tired of NEGATIVITY on here....lets be POSITIVE....I know its early you think I'm stupid or something? Not really I am just having my fun as a POAS addict. Saturday morning I will be getting a 3 pack of FRER...well I'll get them Friday night to use Saturday. Friday I will be taking another test and if it shows anything funny I'll definitely run out and get the FRER there is no since is WASTING My money at this point because as you said ITS TOO DAMNED EARLY DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.....Anyways lets keep it nice in here PLEASE...I'm just having my POASA fun like a few others and if you don't like it well...kiss it!

Pambolina she found out she was like 5dpo and pregnant then 8 months later had a baby from THAT POST.....kind of strange!!!

You piss away Andrea i love coming on here it gives me a giggle n cheers me up for the day :winkwink: may have a widdle too in a bit waiting for my surge :thumbup:

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Andrea n good luck sweetie :hugs:

Good Morning!!!

oooooh ok....lol.....sorry....my brain must of been fried.....was getting pretty tired when I read that....that's pretty awesome that there are others out there that have gone through what your going through....talk about a huge sign of HOPE!! I sure hope and pray this is it for you!

I'm thinking about making an early run to Walmart and buying me some FRER's.....so sick of waiting! I keep trying to convince myself that the odds are in my favor and it's all based on the spotting I had 9 days after DTD....I keep reading about IB and I can't help but admitt that what I experienced is exactly how IB is described on multiple web sites....one major thing that's keeping me down is I have spotted before....once in June (brown smear) and again in Sept (red smear) but this time was pink/brown CM and one tiny spot of red and again the next day was just brown tinge and one spot of red and then it was all over with......I'm pulling my hair out over here....lol....

So how are you feeling this morning? Still cramping?

I'm crampy like now AF cramps in my belly.....I broke down and used my last clearblue (ALTHOUGH I DONT TRUST THEM) Just for you who want to shoot me down for it LMAO....But I wanted to mix it up a bit tired of the same old tests......HERE THEY ARE! I'm thinking maybe a FRER tomorrow for goodness sakes.....

Attachments

• BEFOREINVERT.jpg
    BEFOREINVERT.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 122
  • INVERTED.jpg
    INVERTED.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 96
  • NEW1.jpg
    NEW1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 84
  • NEW3.jpg
    NEW3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SMALLNEW.jpg
    SMALLNEW.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 87
I see it on so many of those test hun... it's funny though because I can't see anything on your tweaked pic..it would be weird to get so many falses I think... so gl I hope this is it for you and to the poster who was being kinda rude... maybe she implanted early maybe she o'd early no one really knows right now she is doing this for fun and for the people who love to look at test everyday.. go poas Andrea till your hearts content

LOL They weren't really "rude" just not saying many nice things......I know Its EARLY to test....no duh but I'm doing this as my own kinda passing the TWW along :) and boy its sure working thank God...normally at this point I'm driving myself crazy to POAS! Thanks bunches CAMISHANTEL :)

yeah I have followed you through many threads and I know you are normally driving yourself crazy by now so if this is keeping you somewhat sane hen go for it....

andrea i do not blame you at all for the poas addiction
LOL
I think I'm probably ten times worse
good luck sweetie!!!!

Did you see the clearblue tests I added after you posted? I did lol.....I saw a blue line on the test and still do but can't get a good pic....oh well I'm sure a FRER should work at this point I'll try one tomorrow if DH will let me get one LMAO

Looks like mine did!! Swore it was just an evap but... you know how that ended!

I can't really see anything on the clearblue but I think that might be the lighting. I had trouble with my post of my FRER for that reason even though there was no denying it in person

The line was up by the 1 minute mark....and stayed....so I don't know I am thinking of going out and getting a FRER today to put my mind at ease...I'll just HOLD MY PEE FOREVER LMAO! Maybe I won't take it today but I'll do it tomorrow....I'm getting soooo nervous....but want to surprise my DH when he comes home as we had NOT A WINK OF SLEEP last night....the weather here was TORNADO weather it was SCARY and it was AWFUL!

Good luck Andrea, i can't really see a line in the clearblue ones but my laptop screen is tiny do it could be that - i really hope this comes out BFP for you though and this thread rocks! :flower:

the pics are to far away for me on my phone screen....good luck hun! As for me....I'm out....havent gotten a phone call today but I did buy a box of FRER and it came up negative *sniff* My urine was fairly dark so I know that wasnt the issue.....so upsetting.....I guess now I'm on to taking Provera on the 31st.

Awwww I'm so sorry Pambolina :( My goodness...but ya never know if AF doesn't come I wouldn't take the Provera yet?

hey how u feeling today any more tests or temp rises xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->