Officially out :)

I have been watching this thread for a while but haven't posted but just want to say good luck. I don't trust blue dye tests and can't say if I believe they are positive yet but based on your hormones I'd say you are clearly pregnant hun.

Hayley, i'm sure Andrea didn't mean it and everyone knows you are one of the most caring people on here, I want you around when I get my first possible BFP!! (PS I agree your boys are adorable - saw them on your pic before)

I never said anything rude just told her how I felt at the time....there was NOTHING rude about my comment...you should read your own before you think mine are rude!

Ok so you saying because i havent got a bfp at the min im being nasty to everyone.if thats not being nasty well.........

im not ever rude....ok well i wont be commenting on urs no more :cry: why are some people on bnb so nasty....im fed up of it!!!
Its ok iv reported this.This SHOULD not be allowed to happen!

you asked peoples opinion i said i think its bfp but double check in few days(that is not negative or nasty)

and as far as hayley the other month i got lots false positives and shes was the only one brave enough to say it could be evap...if she hadnt said that
i would have been convinced i was pregnant then deverstated so alot of women appreciate her honesty

andrea you need to chill out people were not attacking you they were simply saying they dont agree with the bye dye tests( i have had faint positives on 4 tests in 1 day!!) and when anyone has slightly said that it isnt a bfp youve ripped their head off, everyone is cheering you on to get your bfp, you cnt be nasty to everyone that doesnt agree or see what you see!

i hope you get your bfp on a pink dye or digi but step away from the blue dyes honey x

and the comment to hayley was way too far she is a lovely lady, she helped me when i got my false positives on my blue dyes and has cheered me on everytime i have posted in pregnancy test section. dont worry hayley honey xx

I truly dont think anyone is being rude to you sweety. Your being hyper sensitive. Everyones just trying to help hun. Everyone on here is in the same boat and we are supposed to helping each other not argueing. Come on. We ALL want you to be pregnant. We ALL wish everyone the best!! If you know you are then dont worry what anyone thinks. If we all had the same opinion then the forum would be pointless. Dont we post on here to get advice, help, support and opinions? If someone disagrees with something it doesnt mean they are being rude or negitive. I know i didnt mean it to sound negitive. We all wish you well. xxx

It seems that if you don't agree with what andreaflorida is saying then you are rude. I was left a rude message earlier on in the thread at my message just expressing concern at testing at 2/3/4DPO and sending luck! I truly hope you get your bfp this month, as I think does everyone else who has replied.

You know what lovely you enjoy it, as I said before I can see your lines so revel in the fact you are pregnant :yipee:. Ignore all these ladies that want to put a downer on it, totally up to you what you post. You can implant from 3dpo and charts don't tell the whole story, so what you had a dip, means nothing in the greater picture you can't deny that line. I think you've been a great story to follow so just enjoy, I've enjoyed reading. xxxxx

Ive also edited the thread title, there is no need for the hostility and it will only cause further arguements and bad feeling.

I suggest that if you cant all get along, then you move onto other threads to save the hassle

Hun I don't think anyone was being nasty :hugs:

I can see a line on you pictures. They look like :bfp:s but I have never TTC so I don't have a clue about Evaps etc

Hope they are positives hun
xx

Well I've been in tears since all the RUDE ones up in the post...I'm not having it anymore...please don't post of my thread if you cannot say anything NICE I'm tired of it and I will start REPORTING for rude comments!

Here is the last test it is drying slowly but surely!

Looks like a :bfp: to me!!!

That last one looks like my first bfp with this pregnancy, next day I got bfp on first response digi, they are really sensitive I recommend them:thumbup:

Its weird, I know you are not meant to get signs until well after implantation, but I know for sure when I ovulated and knew something was up within a couple of days, with a stuffy nose etc, this is #4 tho, andrea you have kids already so maybe thats why? Could also be high progesterone, which happens sooner and if you've had kids you would recognise it.

I would go to the ER tho if you feel that sick, I have hyperemesis and its miserable, best get looked at sooner.

Defo do the digi or frer just to put your mind at rest. I have had 8 yes 8 false bfp on blue dye, but they were skinny lines, my actual bfp was thick. Good luck hun:hugs:

We have all wished you well and a bfp but as soon as mention of there maybe being a chance of a false pos or evap we are called nasty or rude.no its just some of us like to be abit more realistic.the facts are youve only had lines on those pesky clear blue dyes and theyre well known for giving false hope over and over again.we are just all looking out for you and hoping theyre bfp.hoping theyre real and your signs leading to a bfp.thats not being nasty

well well well..............
looks good to me andrea, all the best hunni....:happydance:

Your test on page 38 looks BFP to me!
Fingers crossed you get a nice dark line in the morning!!
I personally find 2mu often better to get the clearest line possible :flower:

xxx

You're test is looking good hun i've got my fingers crossed for you! I do want to let you in on my nasty evap i had last cycle though, not trying to put a downer on anything at all but just to show you. I don't know what brand of test yours is but mine is an early pregnancy test from dollar general, and it turned out to be an evap. I was so devistated :cry:Yours is definately darker than mine was though!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll be looking forward to your nxt test!

my evap :cry:
https://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/leiapaulsen/tests/Picture012-1.jpg

Well I've been in tears since all the RUDE ones up in the post...I'm not having it anymore...please don't post of my thread if you cannot say anything NICE I'm tired of it and I will start REPORTING for rude comments!

Here is the last test it is drying slowly but surely!

this is nooooo fecking evap!!!!!...if it is then id sue the hpt company, BUT like i said b4 looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->