Officially out :)

Wow, i posted this morning...went out with my son - did the sunday things with the grand folks and came back to this craziness.....
don't really know what to post.....

going to take a FRER in a little while wish me luck and one more in the morning...and calling doctor tomorrow as I've had a very very rough sickly day and I am gonna figure out "what it is no matter if it is an EVAP " lol...I don't think I'd have so many and them in turn get darker soooo here goes the FRER I have 6 I just went to the store then we shall go TRICK OR TREATING YAYYYY! I'll post a pic of the boys later too!

I would say your test on pg 38 def has 2 lines congrats, will be checking back tomorrow for your latests tests

Okay did the FRER and I wanna say theres a PINK line...but then again its very very hard to see it. So for now we'll call it a BFN! Oh well I am not worried its still quite early ;) so tomorrow morning here I COME :) My back just started hurting :( I hope everything is gonna be ok AF isn't due until the 5th.

No pic just BFN no since in snapping a pic LOL...I am cramping really kinda like AF is coming shes not due til the 5th so not sure what to think at this point?

So sorry about another BFN but it is still super early. And if you just had the slight implantation dip then your BFP should be right around the corner. I will continue to stalk your thread but will no longer comment as anything other than saying its a BFP is being negative in your eyes and I am so sorry you feel that way. I know there were several months that I just knew I was pregnant and sadly I wasn't, sometimes our bodies are tricky. All the best of luck to you hun. ANd I sincerely hope your BFP does happen soon.

P.s. I fibbed and posted again but I can't help but defend myself and my thoughts. I just want everyone to realize just cause I or somene else doesn't see what you see doesn't mean we are being negative just being honest in what we see. We are not saying its not there just that we don't see it. GL

Understand but I've been pregnant four times before I think I'd know what being PREGNANT felt like LOL....people don't look at that aspect of everything.....anyways we shall see what happens like I said I'm cramping and its way too early for that. No way I'd have this short of a cycle....anyways FX for everyone seriously I'm pulling more for you all then my own self. I like to see your BFP's almost more than my own ;) God bless everyone! Happy Halloween!

Understand but I've been pregnant four times before I think I'd know what being PREGNANT felt like LOL....people don't look at that aspect of everything.....anyways we shall see what happens like I said I'm cramping and its way too early for that. No way I'd have this short of a cycle....anyways FX for everyone seriously I'm pulling more for you all then my own self. I like to see your BFP's almost more than my own ;) God bless everyone! Happy Halloween!

I have been pregnant 9 times hun. My oldest is 16. I have had 4 mc so I also know what it is like to be pregnant and feel pregnant but I am not about to say I see a line if I don't. I also know that on the months I was so sure...well bummer for me that I wasn't but this time I had no sypmtoms at all and got my BFP. So all I am saying is don't take offense to those who don't see it we are still trying to be supportive and being honest with what we see but like I had said before if you see it IRL that is all that matters and other ladies on here can. I just can't and I am not wrong for saying as much. And by looking at your chart there is a possability that you did O sooner resulting in a shorter cycle. Honestly hun we just all wish all the best and I don't see anyone trying to be negative toward you. :hugs:

Thanks....but I did....I shouldn't have to be told by the same person 5 times its an evap...ONCE is enough!

Andrea I can see the line! looks positive to me girlie

I'm hoping so...but now got my hopes down a bit I'm kinda crampy in my back.....AF is due the 5th Nov. so we shall see ;) FX...Goodluck to you as well :) and to EVERYONE :) BABYDUST :)

Now the test on page 38...I would have to say is a positive. I have never seen a blue dye test show this dark of a line and it NOT be positive. OMG Andrea Im getting so excited for you! I really hope this is it for you! :hugs::hugs:

dang girl.....alot of crap went on while I was away....sorry it came down to the admin's getting involved.....I reeeeally hope you get that line we're hoping and praying for.

And I have to say....blue dyes really do suck.....look at my thread "blue dyes rock my world" 2nd page....looks totally positive but it's not.....I wish they'd take them things off the shelf...lol.....so long as the pink's are showing up something there is hope.....and after reading all this drama I hope and pray (praying really hard) that you get the BFP and show these people you were right all along!

Haapy Halloween sweetie! And I hope you feel better soon....stay hydrated and stay away from greasy/spicey food...I'll be taking an IC in the morning (I didn't take one yesterday) I hope I see something! And tomorrow I am soooo calling my docs office and demanding my test results.....I was suppose to start my Provera today but can't cause someone in the lab has to take their sweet-ass time! GRRRR!

:hugs:

Aww thanks sweetie....I've had a few blue dye evaps in my time and this is definitely different as the line came up right away....it was light at first but did dry darker but the whole time was a very thick line. Never spotty or anything the pic does it no justice LOL...I just hopped over to first Trimester an they told me the pains in my back and hip pains were quite normal so I am gonna hang tight and cheer you all on as well. I've had so many symptoms and the most crazy is the yeast infection. I NEVER get those unless when I'm pregnant soo that was a bit awkward. I gotta call the dr. in the morning as I'm scared if I am pregger it may not be safe :(....I need to know ASAP! I am doing the monistat thing...ehhh how I hate it but I gotta call and make sure I'm good to do so at this point. I don't wanna mess anything up!

dang girl.....alot of crap went on while I was away....sorry it came down to the admin's getting involved.....I reeeeally hope you get that line we're hoping and praying for.

And I have to say....blue dyes really do suck.....look at my thread "blue dyes rock my world" 2nd page....looks totally positive but it's not.....I wish they'd take them things off the shelf...lol.....so long as the pink's are showing up something there is hope.....and after reading all this drama I hope and pray (praying really hard) that you get the BFP and show these people you were right all along!

Haapy Halloween sweetie! And I hope you feel better soon....stay hydrated and stay away from greasy/spicey food...I'll be taking an IC in the morning (I didn't take one yesterday) I hope I see something! And tomorrow I am soooo calling my docs office and demanding my test results.....I was suppose to start my Provera today but can't cause someone in the lab has to take their sweet-ass time! GRRRR!

:hugs:

I saw your thread but mine are thick lines...not just faint parts of lines....YAY FOR TESTING post a piccy early in the morning for me to see :)

I wish I could post a pic but can't from my phone.....those pics were posted by someone doing me a favor...lol....goooosh I can't wait to have internet back in my house....lol.....I don't ever get yeast infections either....my last one was when I found out I was pregnant with Meghan and havent had one since....and since my PAP came back normal I know I'm good to go in that department....lol.....I know they suck so I hope it clears up soon!

Omg! I had to just catch up on all the post! My goodness!
Some one said they hoped you got your bfp to prove to people you were right?
I hope it's your bfp because I know how much you want a baby. I truly think the people who voted evap were just looking out for you. If your preggers you'll have tons of people happy for you! ( me! )
and if you're not you'll still have a supporting forum. No one said 'oh it's an evap!' to be mean. I just don't think it's right to say you have to prove your right. You don't have anything to prove. We are all friends here and support eachother!!
Bfp or bfn! Can't wait to see what your doctor says!! Hope you feel better today!!! Xoxo!
Am so hoping you got your baby! :)

I'm sure the yeast infection thing is very uncomfortable. I had one one time and it was when I was about 8 months pregnant. I had never had one before so I was shocked at first. I didn't know what it was! But Dr said just to get otc treatment and it went away in a couple days.

It was SO uncomfortable while I had it. So good luck with the Dr. I hope everything goes well and keep us updated!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->