Officially out :)

Its very very uncomfy!! I hate these things I had them the whole time I was pregnant with my first son they wouldn't go away either I'd have to take meds for two weeks to get rid of it and I had a few with my second son as well. Thanks Feelcrazy thats how I feel why do I have to prove myself? It really had me upset hubby took the computer as I was sitting here sobbing my eyes out. I think its my hormones that have me all upset recently as I AM NEVER THIS WAY. It takes a LOT to make me cry rather than someone on the net I don't even know....kind of crazy...and I do apologize for anything I said that may have hurt someones feelings. I really didn't mean it just once was enough with the evaps story I know it could be evaps...but boy it got me all teary eyed :( I went to my moms and had a red streaked face....it was quite embarrassing telling her the story as to why I was crying LOL....but yes we have put it down as hormones :) I think it'll eventually get better as time goes by! I pray this is my BFP...but more so I pray you all get BFP's right behind me so that we can all stay together in this crazy roller coaster of a ride :) Goodnight all I'll update with a FRER in the morning. FX for everyone else who may be testing or O'ing as I hope you all catch those eggies and get those BFP on those tests :)

Yay for morning frer. Are you 10dpo? Or 11dpo tommorrow?
I'm trying soy Pills this month. Hope it works for me! Good luck sweety! :) sleep good!

Oh my... this thread is crazy! :wacko:

AF is due the same day for as well, 5 Nov. I am 10 dpo now. I tested this morning with my other Hallo-WEE-er's :haha: and got a :bfn: So I am going to wait to test again until Friday... if the :witch: doesn't catch me! FX!

I know you are supposed to see the dr soon but I forgot what day? I can't wait for your frer in the morning! Hope you feel better sweets! :hugs:

Molly. I keep writing you messages! Haha
but I guess you just answered my questions lol

Andrea I am praying that it is a :bfp: for you girlie! and happy halloween! I'll let you know if I get mine too

Molly. I keep writing you messages! Haha
but I guess you just answered my questions lol

Hey sweets! I responded to your visitor message on my visitor message board. :) How are you doing? :flower:

Hope tomorrow (well today actually lol!) is better for you!

Thanks....but I did....I shouldn't have to be told by the same person 5 times its an evap...ONCE is enough!

if this is aimed at me you should actually read every post ive put.:growlmad:
ive only said it was an evap on #94,but said it was v early and gl

and these posts ive said about blue dyes NOT saying your tests are def evaps
#365,about them giving false hope
#374,about not all tests with 2 lines mean bfp
#395,about blue dye being pesky

hope you do get a bfp today as it SHOULD show a clear line on a frer if those blue dye are real.gl

Andrea, Im nervously posting this with nothing but your best interests at heart hon ok so please dont be upset with me and Im sorry if I do upset you with what Im about to say.

IMHO, IC's are awful and I wish they were banned. Ive been using the One Step ones too, the 10 mui ones. I got my definate BFP on thursday @ 12dpo (2 days before missed AF) on a FRER (12.5 mui) and a Digi (25 mui) after seeing BFN on a IC. It is only now, 15DPO and 2 days late on AF I am seeing *anything* at all (and I mean a really faint 'anything') on the ICs which are supposedly the more sensitive of tests. Im disgusted this things are allowed on sale to cause such confusion and heartache.

Im not saying dont test early, although I do worry as you've been testing since 2dpo. All Im saying is do not trust those evil ICs because they are crap and cause nothing but harm as far as Im concerned.

I know you are a POASA and thats fine, but we're a close community on here and I dont think anybody on here was saying anything nasty, rude, negative or intentionally hurtful to you. If you're getting upset by people on the internet and lashing out at them, perhaps its a sign that you need to take a step back and calm down a bit. You know nobody has asked you to 'prove yourself'...you've got to accept the rational and supportive posts as well as the 'omgz its your bfp' posts because they are ALL written with your best interests at heart. The 2WW is bad enough as it is without getting upset by BnB! I fully recommend a BnB break if things are getting too much for you. I took one at the start of my last cycle because I was getting stressed out on here and it was sooo draining. I spent a couple of days doing other things and came back here feeling sooo much better with a more rational and positive mindframe.

I honestly hope this is your bfp hon, you know we all do and we're all cheering you on, even the people you dont think are doing so. Best of luck and :dust:

Ive not read through the whole thing, but the last 10 pages.

Those blue dye tests are buggers arent they. Ive had so many obviously + signs on them in the past and not been pregnant. Heart breaking. :(

I would have thought, if they were true positives then without a doubt you would be getting a positive on a CB digital and a nice dark positive on a FRER right now.

Best of luck!

Andrea, Im nervously posting this with nothing but your best interests at heart hon ok so please dont be upset with me and Im sorry if I do upset you with what Im about to say.

IMHO, IC's are awful and I wish they were banned. Ive been using the One Step ones too, the 10 mui ones. I got my definate BFP on thursday @ 12dpo (2 days before missed AF) on a FRER (12.5 mui) and a Digi (25 mui) after seeing BFN on a IC. It is only now, 15DPO and 2 days late on AF I am seeing *anything* at all (and I mean a really faint 'anything') on the ICs which are supposedly the more sensitive of tests. Im disgusted this things are allowed on sale to cause such confusion and heartache.

Im not saying dont test early, although I do worry as you've been testing since 2dpo. All Im saying is do not trust those evil ICs because they are crap and cause nothing but harm as far as Im concerned.

I know you are a POASA and thats fine, but we're a close community on here and I dont think anybody on here was saying anything nasty, rude, negative or intentionally hurtful to you. If you're getting upset by people on the internet and lashing out at them, perhaps its a sign that you need to take a step back and calm down a bit. You know nobody has asked you to 'prove yourself'...you've got to accept the rational and supportive posts as well as the 'omgz its your bfp' posts because they are ALL written with your best interests at heart. The 2WW is bad enough as it is without getting upset by BnB! I fully recommend a BnB break if things are getting too much for you. I took one at the start of my last cycle because I was getting stressed out on here and it was sooo draining. I spent a couple of days doing other things and came back here feeling sooo much better with a more rational and positive mindframe.

I honestly hope this is your bfp hon, you know we all do and we're all cheering you on, even the people you dont think are doing so. Best of luck and :dust:

I cant agree more. IC's suck!!! When I was having super faint positives on IC's I had mega strong lines on FRER and positive on CB digital. IC's are also little buggers!

Again, best of luck with it all.

I really do hope this is it for you Hun. Iv also been pregnant 4 times and last month took a blue dye test ( it's on here somewhere) with a very stark positive, frer showed pretty much nothing. I felt pregnant and everything but I wasn't. It broke my heart. I really wouldn't want anyone to ever go through that like I had to. People were
honest for me and yes I disliked it at the time but now I'm glad they were. Hayley1982 is one person I know to be honest she never let's people have false hope she's not being nasty she's Tryng tk be kind Hun.
:hugs: I wish you the best of luck Hun.

Hey everybody I didn't test this morning I couldn't bring myself to it as I feel like AF is about to bite me today. Shes due the 5th but I feel shes coming early....I feel awful :(

Awww, will you POAS tomorrow then?
I've had AF style cramps with all three of my BFP's, so that sounds positive! xx

just because you can feel it it doesnt always mean it will happen.could be a sign of af but its also a sign of bfp.signs of bfp and af are so close together and send ladies mad in their 2ww.go test.gl

hi hun ive been away n tryin catch up on your posts, how r you sweetie
xxxx

I'll test tomorrow morning I don't feel like testing I'm tested out :( I'm sorry....tomorrow morning if no AF i'll take another test....I just can't bare to see another BFN on a FRER at this point....tomorrow morning I promise I'll test ;) I think I got the flu overnight woke up stuffy nose and sore throat :( feel like crap :( but we will see...I might test later today I've already went "pee" :( oh well....maybe 2mu will be better LOL

But I woke up this morning and my bb's no longer hurt which is kinda good as I was going bonkers....they are sore but not like they have been. Something feels a lil better at least LMAO

on a positive note:Ur charts looking good.9dpo could be implantation!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->