Officially out :)

Thanks....I just went to the bathroom and well :( it was very very light brown when I wiped.....so I'm gonna lay down a while I dont feel good at all....the cramps are only in my lower back which is not normal for me....We will see what happens ;)

oh sweetie im sorry thats ok maybe bean bedding in, as ive not caught up im tad confused n sorry make u explain, hav u had a negative test or something because i think read bout doubting the postives? really hope theynot evaps hun xxx

I'm cramping really good now so I think I'm out....here are the FRERs I broke down and did one...

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 67
  • FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Frer3.jpg
    Frer3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 65
arrhhhhh me and my line eye! its a bfn but i always see bloody lines....grrrrrrrr
.....:hugs:

looks like you might of had a Implantation dip at 9 dpo, that would match up with the brown spotting and your temps look great so far
also it might take a few more days to get a positive since hcg is only produced after implanting
I'm keeping pma for you andrea
Good luck sweetie!!!

I think we are all hanging together and I love the closeness thanks girlies :) All of you girlies ;)

sorry not seeing anything :( do you see anythin??10dpo is still v early

I see "something" but I'm thinking its not pink I'll pull it apart later and inspect it LOL....dont we all tend to do that? I'm okay I feel seriously like the :witch: is coming for me......I'll keep you all updated as my day goes on....I just looked on FF pregger test probability and 10 dpo on a FRER is only 29% so its still really early ;) and I know it could happen but like I said I'm doubtful now....so we'll see FX :) Hayley I'm sorry :( I really was more than "bit**y" yesterday and in a very bad mood, I cried most of yesterday and I seriously totally shouldn't have taken that out on you....I apologize :hug: :hugs:

i thought i saw something hun may crappin cos of implant... who knows... waiting game im affraid keep pma up xxxx

hun its ok....ttc is soo emotional for everyone :hugs: were all in this boat together sailing to our bfp :)
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_urine_sample.php

thats ok.we were just looking out for you lovey.ive seen so many women on these boards get hurt over those blue dyes and im hoping you arnt going to be one of them thats all.i wasnt being nasty just worried.dont worry im used to being called things for saying things on these boards when it comes to saying what i see lol.hope the brown is just spotting and not witch coming.gl

I didn't "call" you anything just said some things were hurtful at the time. I think people who call others "names" are just stuck in highschool LOL.....:hugs: but I really was a moody wreck and I know you all were looking out for me thats okay I just didn't need the evap thing shoved in my face as I'd already had about 30 comments with EVAP written on it....it was just overwhelming. I've also seen people write evaps on some preggers girls and it really hurt their feelings....I don't think you've done it but I've heard the stories. I just wanna all get along and be happy :)

I'm okay today just moody and feeling cruddy I guess. I won't get hurt lol I've been hurt too many other times with chemicals and I've had a few miscarriages....not this time TTC...but its all been familiar to me before unfortunately.

Okay well....I opened it and here it is...feel free for anyone who wants to tweak LOL

Attachments

• opened frere.jpg
    opened frere.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 109
i see 3 yellow test lines lol so im no good.cant tweak as dont know how

I see 2 lines they aren't yellow in person but I can't really tell if they are "pinkish" either....so I'll say its a BFN we shall try again tomorrow :)

I see a faint line. Did it come up within the time limit? :flower:

sorry hunny i dont see anything in the pic, keep testing its still early and ur spotting could well be implant spotting especially if u had a dip in temps yesterday :thumbup: GL hun xxxx

We will see what tomorrows test turns up ;).....Yes it was in the time limit in the casing...but I took it out to get a better look....and those two other lines were there I duno why there would be TWO other lines....so maybe a faulty test or something....we shall see what tomorrow will bring!

I see something, Inverted it for you hun and it clearly shows on invert :hugs: GL keeping my FX for you!!!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/openedfrere-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->