Officially out :)

I see the other lines you're on about, but that one jumped out more :)

Theres also another line next to it on invert.how strange

I have NEVER seen two lines on a FRER thats been opened this is just strange isnt it? We shall see what becomes ;) I am not gonna get my hopes up lol....

All I can say is WEIRD!

I see something, Inverted it for you hun and it clearly shows on invert :hugs: GL keeping my FX for you!!!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/openedfrere-1.jpg

Thanks for the invert that was sweet of you....my stupid program isn't working right today :( so I couldn't do it....I really really appreciate that!

thats sooo wierd there a few lines on there...hmmmmm.....TWINS :shock: :haha:

If only you could determine twins from a test with two lines haha...... Hmmm that would be amazing :D

LMAO thats soooo funny......oh well I gotta get off here mom wants to go shopping oh boy let me go blow all my dh's money while hes working LMAO...j/kidding he got stuff yesterday its MY turn right? lol

I know a lady who got 2 test lines come up on FR's and they turned out to be from a faulty batch.

silly tests silly no answers... thinking of you... i got such a silly faint line on my adsa test n only seem when took casing off test! then same day got postive on cb digi so could just be a dogdy test hun keep postive n craps r normal in preg so again not bad sign.. when af due? xxx

i had a frer with a solid risen thick line i should have complained to company.....theres alot of dodgy tests about at the momment

i had a frer with a solid risen thick line i should have complained to company.....theres alot of dodgy tests about at the momment

I got a FRER with a second line last cycle. I was so upset I would have liked to have gone to the company and slapped them!!!!

silly tests silly no answers... thinking of you... i got such a silly faint line on my adsa test n only seem when took casing off test! then same day got postive on cb digi so could just be a dogdy test hun keep postive n craps r normal in preg so again not bad sign.. when af due? xxx

AF is due the 5th of November ;) soooo hanging on to hope LOL

Andrea I could see a line on your last test.
I hope that your appt goes well

I didn't call yet...decided I'd wait until a FRER was positive and I'm feeling better today for the most part ;) I'm gonna wait until the 6th if AF doesn't come by then, I assume I'm LATE :) lol FX for everyone!!!

I took a walmart brand test today and it was evap and I am 2 wks late

LOL Okee dokee ;).....I feel I'm out this time but its nothing new I'll just be on to month 7 never fails LOL

Aww. I was suppose to get AF on the 23rd of October and she's a no show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"