EVAPOPRATION.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
  • EVAPPPPP.jpg
    EVAPPPPP.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 55
  • EVAP22.jpg
    EVAP22.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 53
I kinda see something and I don't think they are grey they look like they have color.. gl hope they get darker the next couple days

Definitely have color I wanna do a FRER so bad but I'll wait til in the morning I'll do another cheapie before bed....I'm trying to just imagine them all as evaps ;) its hard to do at this point in time!

i see it but it looks kinda dented,is it ??cant get a close look

LOL I have only pee'd on 3 so far LMAO....those two and of course the frer that has issues LMAO....wants to give me 3 diff lines....oh well....I'm sure its more evaps but hey I love to pee on sticks LMAO....I found BIG LOTS has the same as the dollar store but they are 5 cents cheaper LMAO !!! 2 pack for 1.90 LMAO

Get yaself a cb digi if you havent already :)

...but go wee on a frer lol not like im trying to encourage such a thing lol

I think I'm already that way Hayley LMAO especially after my MOOD swing yesterday haha....Oh well I guess I'll just go looney :) but thats okay my boys love when mommy is LOONEY!! Oh and DEFINITELY going to get a digi...but seeing if the FRER is gonna turn first ;) don't wanna pee on a 20 dollar stick and the FRER not positive yet LOL...I think it might be in the morning since my IC was BFN this morning then that test was positive very very faintly...but it had color so either an evap or maybe a positive ;) sooo cant wait til in the morning!

I'm saying IM BIG FAT POSITIVE I JUST PEED ON ANOTHER AND OMG ITS DEFINITELY THERE WHOLLY COWWWWIES....OMG OMG OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->