Officially out :)

I did a digi last night and did a frer today lol. but backwards but heyho!

wheres the pic??

and $20 for a test :O thats alot of money

:blush::happydance:After I just made myself sick literally...here is an update :) OMG

Attachments

• CANTBELIVETHISOMG.jpg
    CANTBELIVETHISOMG.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 100
  • EVAPOR.jpg
    EVAPOR.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 89
  • POSITIVEDOLLAR.jpg
    POSITIVEDOLLAR.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 99
OMG I'm sick....omg omg omg...I swear its hard to see maybe when it dries it'll be better and easier to see I'm shaking like CRAZYYYY

i think i see a pink line.whispers congrats.weird i see 2 control lines on invert tho.theyre dark and not glowing where i can see on the original pic

gl hun... can I rant for a sec.. not really at you though but... why do people take these test apart I can't see anything when people do that yet I see so many people taking these dang test apart... lol... ok rant over I just want to be able to see and I can't when people take the test apart : (

:rofl: well if it helps your addiction... I just can't see lines when the test are apart but can when they are not messed with :shrug:

lol isn't that the truth :) its hard to see those in the casings unless the lines are really really dark!

well I went to go take another pic of it....and well the line disappeared its not there...so maybe was an evap but it was a pink one dang it :( maybe it just faded since I took it outside to get pics lmao...o well! We'll do another in the morning ;) no big deal!

lol i squint and squint until i see an evap or summit im the worst for line eye! i always say to dh do u see that...he doesnt :haha:
they day he does is the day a little speck is in me belly :)

o girl you crack me up.... I would not have the patience to pee on that many sticks... nor the money... but it's fun watching you

I see the line easy on this test! :happydance:

Attachments

• hertest.jpg
    hertest.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
  • hertest1.jpg
    hertest1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 23
LMAO....these are mostly cheapie tests I pee on but yes I did spend lots of money on them thats for sure but its my fun LOL

Aww Im so sorry Andrea! but there's still hope for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->