Officially out :)

oh no its dissappeared :( oh nooooo.stupid tests.gl with next one

Thanks girly! I duno...I think I'm having gall bladder probs got a sharp pain on my left side.....weird!

Sure thing. I wouldn't give up hope yet. You've had so many faint lines, your bound to get that HUGE :bfp: soon!

LMFAOOOOOO and we stare and stare and they are like YOU WOMEN ARE CRAZY lmao...yep I know that feeling! Your cracking me up girly! :) thanks for cheering me :)

well I went to go take another pic of it....and well the line disappeared its not there...so maybe was an evap but it was a pink one dang it :( maybe it just faded since I took it outside to get pics lmao...o well! We'll do another in the morning ;) no big deal!

Andrea, Andrea, Andrea......................... Now you know as well as the rest of us that we aren't going to have to wait until tomorrow morning to see your next test! Silly girl! :dohh: :winkwink: :haha:

well I went to go take another pic of it....and well the line disappeared its not there...so maybe was an evap but it was a pink one dang it :( maybe it just faded since I took it outside to get pics lmao...o well! We'll do another in the morning ;) no big deal!

Andrea, Andrea, Andrea......................... Now you know as well as the rest of us that we aren't going to have to wait until tomorrow morning to see your next test! Silly girl! :dohh: :winkwink: :haha:

:rofl: :rol: :rofl: :rofl:

its 915pm for me here so i wont be on much longer for the night.im guessing when i get back there will be many more hpts to look at lol

Oh, and something I thought you might find funny. I just got back from the dollar store. I went up to the register with 7 HPT tests, and my luck, the male manager was at the register. He said, "Looks like I am going to have to order more pregnancy tests!! Does it normally take that many???" :dohh: :blush: :haha: :winkwink:

LMFAO how funny! I bought 10 packs as I didn't read THERE WERE 2 in each pack LMAO...so I thought I had 10....OK so I get home realize there is 20 of the buggers lmao...then....I peed on a stick only to realize THE COMPANY cant count and the first pack I opened had THREE tests not TWO lmao...anyways so I got nosy and opened another pack to only find TWO in it LMFAOOOO I was laughing so hard while I was peein on a test lmao

Oh, and something I thought you might find funny. I just got back from the dollar store. I went up to the register with 7 HPT tests, and my luck, the male manager was at the register. He said, "Looks like I am going to have to order more pregnancy tests!! Does it normally take that many???" :dohh: :blush: :haha: :winkwink:

lol hahahahahahaha id of felt wow :blush: thats why i prefere to get them off net now as i dont want to known for the mad hpt lady lol

20 tests from a shop lol hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaahahahahahaha i feel bad buying 4 at a time lol

LOLz...I feel no shame I kinda "hide" them under things lmao...but its okay :)

LOL thats kinda what happened to me a couple months ago I went into the Dollar tree to buy ovulation tests and I think I grabbed 15. So i had a stack of 15 boxes in my hands and the lady behind me goes "Oh wow, looks like someones determined!" LOL

Hubby was standing there with me and ever since then he doesn't want to be the one buying the tests. :rofl:

My husband just called me a Habitual Pisser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! We should start a club called "The Habitual Pissers"!!!! LMAO!!!!!

LMFAOOOO WE are all so funny! I'm laughing gonna make myself pee in my pants LMFAOOOO!

LOL I think I'm done until tomorrow morning...there is still a faint line on that test I said it had gone...but its just really really barely there now...I think because it was so faint to begin with LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->