Officially out :)

whats the time there?? so i can guess when the morn tests are on.its 936pm here .i think youll be about 6hrs behind

so not far off with times.goes quiet during the day on the boards and busier in eve

or it's busy before I get up.... hmm Andrea not responding maybe she is peeing again

I think Florida is a hour ahead of me so 4 hrs behind you

I know UK from me is usually 6 hours ahead....well it is where my ex hubby lives. He lives near Lakenheath....Its now 4:41 pm my time! I'm in Central Time Zone.....in the panhandle near Alabama LOL Did your times change already in the UK ours don't change until November 7th I know its different there usually!

Oh crap!! Did the time change??

Lol, nevermind! I didnt read your entire post Andrea! Ha! I thought I missed the time change!

No you and I are in different time zones! I'm northwest Florida near GA, MS, and AL we are in the TRISTATE lol Panhandle!

our clocks went back an hr on sunday night.mucked our time patterns up

Yep ours will change November 7th....they changed the time change here in the US a few years back and boy is it annoying not knowing WHAT TIME it is for my DS to call his daddy!

Andrea we are in the same time zone so you are trying to tell me you are not going to pee on another stick till morning when you probably have at least 5 hours till bedtime... hmmmmmm I don't believe you :rofl:

right im off to bed.hope when i get back tomorrow morn i have other tests to look at with 2 lines.gl

Andy! I am super mad I still can't see any lines on your tests
I think my iPhone is too small for me to see! Yay for Lines. I saw you marks as evaps??
I thought they were bfps? Did you go to th doc yet?
Sorry if I missed info. On my way to a meeting and don't have Time to catch up on the thread! I just had to chck out your pics! :)

Thanks everyone.....I have had a rough rough night. I was at oldest sons football practice reading a magazine....flipping through it bored out of my mind.....so I passed an article and said hmm...something kept telling me to go back and read it more and more....so Finally I broke down and began reading Woman's Day article called SAVING JORDAN....and OMG it hit home. Ended up crying my eyes out before it was over with....broke down on the phone with my mom everything.....God thank you for my answers :)

Story---

My youngest son was born and I knew automatically "something wasn't right with his head" He had the strangest line going down his forehead and it was hard. The doctor and nurses told me not to worry about it, he would outgrow and it would not be so pronounced as he grew older. Well hes now 21 months old and still has the same line down his head where his skull fused shut. Well....my son can barely say 3 words. I have had the feeling something was wrong for nearly a year now and the doctors and nurses told me SPEECH therapy would help. So I chose to wait a few more months until he turned 2 years to take him to that. Well now I'm thinking it has NOTHING to do with SPEECH.

I was reading the magazine like I stated and this story just blew my mind and I was holding my breath as the tears started to pour down my cheeks. I am so upset this is hard to write this. God has sent a blessing this magazine and really pulled on my heartstrings to read this story.

The story in the magazine was about a baby born with the same knot as my son on her forehead. Well at 19 months the little girl wasn't saying many words I think she said around 4-5 and forgot them pretty much all in the same week she learned them. She would call everything a "ball" even if not a ball....etc. So anyways I kept reading the story saying my my this is all about my son and my answers are here! So the little girl then went to have an 8 hour skull surgery to relieve pressures on her brain at 21 months (my sons age).....she woke up 3 days later and her mom had to leave the room because they were working on her IV's etc. The little girl started screaming "No, no, pwease no!" after she had said not but around 3 words when she went in for this surgery.

Maybe I'm skeptical but I am taking Trysten to the doctors tomorrow....I have looked up childrens pictures with this same exact problem and Trysten has the big bump down his forehead without a doubt.....A mother always knows when something is wrong....so in the future for all you MOMMIES TO BE...if you feel something isn't right ITS PROBABLY NOT DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER LIKE I DID! The doctor is WRONG I feel it in my gut and I am going to get an answer either way TOMORROW! God bless and goodnight and I'll probably post a pic of a FRER early in the morning if I have a chance before getting my little man to the doctors! Keep us in your prayers please! God bless everyone!

Aww Andrea hope things go fine! I have a friend who also has a son named Tristen and he's 4 yrs old and doesn't say much words and is autistic and has ADHD

I am so worried I know something is wrong.....its just I didn't KNOW WHAT....until NOW....I wish this could have been fixed when he was an infant :( not nearly 2 poor baby I am so scared :( I'll update after the doctor appt on my little guy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->