Officially out :)

That is such a touching story...Thank you for sharing it with us...Im praying for you and Trysten...Hope all goes well tomorrow and you get a extra dark :bfp: !!!

Here they are YES I CAVED AGAIN!!! Can't wait until the morning! LOL:happydance:

Attachments

• MYBFP2NOEDIT.jpg
    MYBFP2NOEDIT.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 113
  • MYBFP3YAY.jpg
    MYBFP3YAY.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 75
  • MYBFPDARKER.jpg
    MYBFPDARKER.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 83
  • MYBFPDEFINITELY.jpg
    MYBFPDEFINITELY.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 67
Ok hope things go well for you and your LO

Hey Andrea,

I just want to let you know that I was four days late when i finally tested positive with FRER. I had tested and tested got all kinda of crazy stuff... I finally bought the exact same test with the blue dye that you have. I got my first positive on that test last Sunday evening!! I took a FRER that Sunday morning and it was negative... that night a positive on the blue test!!! I retested again and the line was darker... EVERYONE kept telling me evap evap evap... but it showed up right away!! I knew in my heart that an evap wouldn't show up blue and right away. It can be very discouraging. I finally took my last FRER four days after my missed period and it finally showed positive... I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. Keep us posted tomorrow morning!!! Good luck sweetie!!!!

Oh my goodness Becky! Thanks for sharing that with me! I think my heart is thumping out of my chest now LOL....I feel I am but I'm so scared to go get my bloodwork done as I've had 2 negative bloods before this one....I PRAY THIS IS IT!! I really do but I don't think I'd have that many "evaps" and the only thing doesn't show right now is the FRER everything else is 100% positive.....I've got a backache that worries me and a headache from I duno where....but my YEAST infection is getting better with meds...thank God :)

Those are some nice BFP without tons of tweeking. CONGRATS Girl....

andrea i hope this is the beginning of your bfp, just be careful with that test, I had some NASTY evaps with it a while back and I thought I was for sure pg, but I wasn't
were the pics taken within the time limit?
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this to be it for you!!!!

Congratulations!! :bfp:
I pray you get answers for your son! :hugs: and you are right a mother knows!

that looks like a :bfp: to me, Congratulations!

dont bite my head off andrea but to me they arnt looking bfp but just the test in the process of drying and showing where the line is ment to be.im seeing no colour at all like i was seeing on the test before.oh lovey i really hope im wrong.gl with frer this morn

Pee on a FRER!! Pee on a FRER.... i like the looks of the lines on the cheapy, but need you to pee on a 'real' test! Just to be sure!!!!!11

I have to say I agree with Hayley, it looks like a bad evap line appearing to me. I really hope I am wrong and that it is infact your bfp. Also sorry to hear about your son and best of luck with taking him to the doctors, insist on tests

dont bite my head off andrea but to me they arnt looking bfp but just the test in the process of drying and showing where the line is ment to be.im seeing no colour at all like i was seeing on the test before.oh lovey i really hope im wrong.gl with frer this morn

pls dont shout at me either hun but i agree with hayley here, i know all too well about them ic's hence why i stopped using them a year ago they broke my heart, but i got to say this....that test is the most convincing one u have taken yet, id defo get urself a frer babes coz if that ic line is a bfp it will defo show on frer now :thumbup:

cant wait to see ur frer test now and im routing for u hunny now go test :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know WHAT to think sweetie...i have been following your post from the beginning, and I haven't seen ANY lines until this last batch...i really hope that this is your :bfp: hopefully your FRER will be clear as day!!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->