Officially out :)

The pics are all within the 5 minute mark but there is a pink line immediately and it stays to form the line you all see....I highly doubt its an evap I've had way too many posiitves lately...but if you all think you can think....but deep down without a doubt I don't think its an evap...gonna go take a FRER and gotta go take youngest to the doctors today as I have figured out what his problem is and it is gonna require big time major skull surgery :( sooooo keep in prayers plz....I gotta call the doctor in a few and I'm up already crying about it...

id say its a bfp , and a big congrats :flower: , and i hope your wee boy is ok , :hugs:

Hi, i'm usually a lurker rather then a poster, i've read your thread with interest. Firstly I wanted to say that your son will be in my thoughts, secondly, I would say that you have a BFP! Congratulations and I hope the FR shows BFP for you too x

The frer is showing the faintest line right now...I cant even geta pic of it...maybe when it dries perhaps....but for now I gotta get on the phone and set up my sons appt to see his doctor about his poor noggin :(....this is gonna be either a GREAT day or the worst day of my life :(...

Hope it goes ok for your little man.surely they should have picked it up early on.my boy thomas has a ridge down the centre of his forehead.mum said its because hel have a bigger nose like dh when older.
As for test im really not seeing any pink on last test :( i def did on that other one but this one no.looks like a test in process of drying and showing where line ment to be.really hope im wrong :(
Go do the frer when you can.gl

I duno I took the pic in the 5 minute mark....and there was a line....it was pink at one point then turned the darker purple when drying. I don't really care about my tests today :( I'm so very worried about my little guy.....He calls EVERYTHING Momma and hes gonna be 2 in January. Thats the only word he can repeat...and he rarely says it. The doctor has already mentioned putting him in speech therapy rather but now after reading this little girls story in my magazine I can't help but to wonder since he was born with the same ridge on his head and now its getting bigger as he grows older.....its like something was tugging on my heartstrings to read that story even though I had not a clue what it was about from the title "Saving Jordan".....had no clue I'd be thinking Saving Trysten :(.....so I am gonna call them this morning because the doctor said if hes not talking by 22 months he "can't talk" because he babbles like a baby constantly and TRIES you can see the anger in his little face when I can't understand what he is saying....so we guess best we can as to what he wants and etc. I just "know" something deep down is wrong and I want answers TODAY lol.....Even if it does require something big I think its a leap of faith and in God's hands!

Well i had a 2yr check the other wk and was told that my boys need it because they should be saying 50 words each by now.they clearly dont.they talk in their own language.havent got a clue most of the time.they cant identify things yet.dont even want to eat them selves with spoons lol hope your little man ok

Thats quite normal with twins girly!! Don't worry.....I just know somethings wrong with muh little man I feel it in my heart somethings wrong been having this feeling for nearly a year :( His sperm donor he has some junk way down in the family line that could cause something like this just tears my heart apart because we didn't think he would have it.

1st I want to say Mom does know best. My son is 5 now and has had MANY health problems since the day he was born and has had 5 surgeries. Many Dr. told me he was fine but I knew different. I kept switching Dr and getting 5th, 6th, and 7th opinions until finally someone believed me and it saved his life. Never take what you feel for granted. You are the only person that will fight for your kids with all the fury and determination that's needed sometimes to get the right answers. I pray that everything goes smooth and he will be fine. Kids are alot stronger that you think they are. Now, you just need to get a good support system together, to help you emotionally. It may be a rough road but in the end its so worth it!! God Bless all "3" of your babies! I've said it once and I'll say it again, those tests look just like mine and my first FRER was so faint my DH couldn't even see it. But I knew it was there!!! Congrats love!

Here ya go....

And yes I think I know when something isn't right...my other son doesn't have a huge thing in the middle of his head and never did LOL....and I know at this point he should be talking I don't care what anyone says LOL....Your right as MOMS we know when our babies have issues and thanks Hayley :hugs: I'm sure you lil men are okay but I'd say if they are too delayed get a second opinion if you as a momma feel somethings not right :) God bless!~!

Attachments

• ICCHEAP.jpg
    ICCHEAP.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 116
  • incasefrer.jpg
    incasefrer.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 153
  • INVERTED.jpg
    INVERTED.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 88
  • LIGHTEST.jpg
    LIGHTEST.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 100
i dont see anything on they tests :( hoping its just my eye sight tho and u have ur bfp xx

Those are AWFUL pics they are much better in person LOL----anyways....I am crying now I have Trysten an appt. at 10:20 this morning so about 3 more hours....I'm sooooo scared :( my stomach is in my throat :(

Everything will be okay and God is with him....Im praying for a great outcome!!

I know things will turn out the right way its just I am so scared to hear the answer I'm going to get from little guy....Here are those two redone and well they are drying...but honest to GOD I've never seen an evap on the pink test this pink EVER no evaps not a hint of a line like this. The only evap I had was the very very very skinny line....but it doesn't come up on the new batch of tests I have ;)

I'm calling for blood work!

Attachments

• HERE.jpg
    HERE.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 91
  • HERE2.jpg
    HERE2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 100
thats fantastic, when will you get the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->