Officially out :)

I have no clue I'm going to "assume" today or tomorrow :) I'm so excited I think my levels are REALLY low though.....Those pink strips are barely showing up and I'm thinking thats why the FRER isn't showing up yet...thinking I must only be like 15 mui or something....really low

good luck!! i could see a line on the FRER!

I see it to but its sooooo very light ...we shall see what the bloods are maybe this is all in my head LMAO

andrea I really hope this is it for hun
Fx'd!!!!!
I just know I've had terrible evaps on both those tests, but I think yours look different than mine ; )
Sorry I've been just so heartbroken yesterday and today and I don't want anyone else to go through that : ( Please don't be offended I'm just looking out for you
however, i do think I see a faint faint faint line on the frer
gl sweetie

Thanks hun :) I really appreciate it....I've never had so many of these lines.....and never had one show on the pink tests I was shocked this morning to get a line on that I started crying when the line came up straight away and never went away...I peed on another one and got another line a little fainter on 3MU so gonna get tests totally gonna think negative tests until I get that positive phone call :) Thanks sweetie I understand :( I have had cruel evaps before but NONE like these :)

DS' appt. is in 2 hours and my mom came over CRYING poor her shes so worried now that she read the story I did shes like it all makes perfect sense!

Good luck hun! We had to fight for our daughter! They kept telling us she was fine and that she just had a viral pneumonia. Well that viral pneumonia lasted for 2 months and then we demanded more tests....now we know what is really wrong with her! She has a Rare Lung Disease! The docs were amazed when they did the chest CT and found it! She is going to be fine but she could've really struggled if we hadn't pushed for more testing. Follow your mommy intuiton!
I don't see the lines but I'm fighting allergy eyes today so I hope you get your + bloods today! GL!

I see a faint line on the frer!

Good luck with your sons appointment, mommy knows best! I knew something was up with my son when he stopped growing at 10 months old, it took over a year to get taken seriously, he was found to have kidney reflux and is seeing a geneticist for dwarfism after his bone scan showed very delayed bone age. He was peeing blood, not growing and he broke his leg just walking along the road, and still it took so long to get taken seriously:nope:

I know the feeling! The doctor is concerned but wants to wait on the CT scan as to not put him into so much radiation at a young age. So that went out the door for now....he thinks he may have a type of the skull problem and is going to wait until he does a few months of speech therapy and if nothing helps we will then go to the CT scan but for now we are going to wait. He said if my baby has it its a SLIGHT form and not as bad as other kids. As my son can "understand everything we say do what we want him to do etc....just can't talk for some reason" so we shall wait another few months and see maybe this speech therapy will really help :) I sure hope it does! As for my blood test....:( :cry: my mother was in a hurry to go deposit a check into the bank for my uncle because he overdrew the acct.....that I didn't get to wait around til 1 pm like I wanted to get my bloodwork. My mom was like just wait a few days and if AF doesn't come you can borrow the car again....as my hubby's car part to fix our other vehicle has not came yet...STUPID STUPID EBAY COMPANIES GRRR! I think we got jipped as its been nearly 2 weeks since we ordered it, it should be here for goodness sakes the company is in FLORIDA! So I'm kinda upset about it but we shall wait and see and I figured by this point my tests should be darker and they aren't very much darker....just a tiny tiny bit :(

Im sorry you didnt get your bloods done...but atleast thr dr is showing concern for your son...Have you POAS anymore today? I did and posted the pics but no one has replied not sure whats going on feel discouraged and VERY VERY sick :(

I am not sick anymore...just have a major headache and sometimes feel nauseated not too bad though. My bb's are now hurting again this morning it wasn't so bad but now they are killing me. I have the worst headache and I really feel like this isn't my month for some reason.....I've been kinda "crampy" today and worried.....and just kinda glad I don't gotta hear blood tests were negative as I duno if I would wanna hear that today :( its been a crazy day :(

Yea Ive been crampy and alternating from Nausea and headache...but I have to keep up hope cause anything could happen...

right.first time today ive been able to get on laptop since this morn.

ive had a look at frer ect and im not seeing anything :( i was hoping to see a faint line as afew others saw it and i dont see anything.not on pink end tests either.bum.really was hoping to see your bfp but im not.
as for you son i hope hes alright lovey (((((hugs))))) maybe hes just not wanting to talk much.my cousin is a little older than my boys and doesnt talk much but hasent been told its a problem.even tho i was told my 2 should be saying 50 words each.they said they should be able to identify animals ect aswell and climb stairs easy.well thats a no to all of that.but they were nearly a month before due date so i dont know if that changes anything.but as i have 2 to contend with i cant just sit down and read books to them one by one as a row breaks out iykwim.i cant just sit with one and consentrate on one todo stuff.not possible.have they booked speach therepy??im still waiting in post about ours,anoying.

come on tests show a line!!!!!!!!a proper line!!!gl

Thanks Hayley, we got a referrel to see a speach professional doctor said in 7-10 days I should get a letter in the mail and be able to call someone on the list they are going to send me for my sons problem. The doctor said that he would do the CT if I pressed it but didn't recommend it at this point because he wants to make sure its not something silly first. He said the radiation used in CT can cause "reproduction" issues so I was like NOOO NOOOO NOOOOO then NOOOO LOL and DH agreed no way! We are having our own fertility issue don't want my youngest to not have kiddos as he's ADORABLE lol....So for now just waiting on the referrel then to make the appointment I can't wait to see what they find. But if the CT scan will be needed then so be it I want my baby to be perfectly normal when school comes not delayed.

Twins that are born early as I know my friend has a set of twins and they were early as well. They were a bit behind when younger but are now catching up to speed. They are smaller than all the boys their ages but are catching up slowly but surely. Her boys are now 11 years old :( makes me FEEL OLD lol as I've known them since they were 5! I think twins that are born a little premature just take a while to "catch up" and they should be just fine :) As long as they play, and can do simple directions I'm sure you have nothing to worry about sweetie :hugs: :hug: its gonna be okay....but I would of course inform the doctor about anything else that may worry you :) I'm sure they are just fine :)

As teary eyed as I am today I am thinking there is NO WAY I'm not pregnant LOL...but then again it could just be stress ;) Who knows! But mom said I could definitely use her car if I wanted to....but I am so close to AF I think I'll just wait it out the next couple of days as she is due the 5th....3 more days and the truth will be here :) I can't wait but then again I'm so nervous about AF coming to get me LOL.....I'm okay either way I just wanna KNOW one way or the other ;)

you say about the ct scan can cause fertility probs,well having icsi can cause it in boys aswell :( our boys were from icsi.hope they dont have that kind of probs.

awww I am sure theyll be just fine :) :hugs: try not to worry about it ;) I'm sure its gonna work out and we are here for ya :)

Another good reason to wait for the CT scan as my daughter has had to undergo 2 so far and she has had to be SEDATED for both of them! That has problems and complications in itself so best to wait if doctors feel it's safe to do so.
Good Luck with your testing! Sorry you were not able to get bloods done today...Bummer:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->