• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially out :)

Im not sure Andrea, I may see *something* there!

I see something not sure if its really pink though....tell ya what in a little bit I'll yank it apart and see if its TRUELY pink LOL....I couldnt tell earlier even did the flashlight trick to shine the back and couldn't see anything maybe the light was too bright LMAO...I duno....we'll find out in a bit I'm crampy again but feels more like an upset tummy then cramps as in AF types of cramps :(

There it is!!!!! :happydance: (tilt ur screen!)

https://i56.tinypic.com/9sqn7s.jpg

I just hope its not the "antibody strip" let me get off my butt an go get the stupid thing...lol and tear it apart ;)

NO PINK :( Just the stupid antibody strip :(

Try and wait a few days then test again! I've took over 20 tests every month for the past 18 months from 7dpo and spent the next 10 days taking them apart/tilting them/editing pictures of lines...you're better trying to wait til AF is due..then you'll have a real line for sure!!

Thanks girly ;) AF is due tomorrow or Thursday! If she isn't here by then then I shall call the doctor Friday I guess!

Was feeling good this morning now my backache is horrible :(.....but my hips dont hurt but still think the witch is on her way tomorrow she should be here :(

oh hunnie keep pma up n we pray witchy stay way n btw baby beddin in does hurt lol
xxxxx

I see something in 3 & 4....how many DPO are u now?

I am 12 soooo I think its too late AF will be here tomorrow no doubt in my mind :( I'm trying to stay positive but the cramps are just hurting :(

Booooooooo to shadow antibody strips.was hopin to see a bfp today.sorry to see bfn :(

Thanks Hayley!!! I kinda feel like AF is coming but everyone keeps saying it could be a good sign since I've been having it for a few days now....will hang on for a few more days I suppose....AF is due tomorrow or Thursday...so we'll just wait and see what happens ;)

Oooo I sure hope.....I am feeling "MUCH" better at the moment.....but she can sure sneak up on us sometimes LMAO. If anything I have soy isoflavones to try this time lol I bought them and the black cohosh did the black cohosh 4 days at the beginning of the cycle and will do the soy isoflavones for I guess 5 days this month ;)

Soy doesnt work for me.makes my cycles even longer.doesnt help my pcos.gl

Good luck with the Soy Andrea, as you know it helped me. But hopefully you wont need it FX!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->